Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 30808
-
12-28-21 23:47 #16438Senior Member

Posts: 109RE: Lexi
I can't speak for the original poster, but I visited with Lexi a little while back. My visit included BBBJ and GFE, but I wasn't especially attracted to her, so I won't repeat. I didn't think her performance was exceptional, but she's certainly an experienced provider, so I think you'll get what you're going for. Her rates are also fair for our current market, which some might find appealing.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
P.S.: If you want extras / good visits, just show up showered (that's how I visited Lexi for our visit). It's worked for me with almost every provider.
-
12-28-21 23:39 #16437Senior Member

Posts: 109RE: Ash
When scheduling with one of the ladies, it's good manners to keep to appointment times. It ensures that providers keep their appointments with us, and it means less real providers switch over to asking for deposits. Making appointments only to keep the ladies waiting or not showing up only makes the providers double book other times to cover losses, which hurts the other hobbyists. I hope no one routinely engages in this practice.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Particularly when scheduling with Ashton, showing up an hour after scheduling means that she'll likely move on to the next client in line, and you'll have to wait much longer. For me, I normally just tell her I'm there when I'm about 10-15 minutes out, and if she invites me in, I can buy time by telling her I'm on the way up. Alternatively, you can just find somewhere nearby (within 5-10 minutes of her location) to kill time while you wait. With Ashton, you're going a provider that has the looks and performance of a girl that charges 2-3 times as much as she does. When paying 1/2 to a 1/3 of the price, you have to put up with issues of scheduling, but wasting more of her time only makes her more likely to ghost others. I've seen her 3 times, once in the past few months. Her performance was fine, albeit a bit rushed, and she was wearing makeup with no noticeable signs of demons, though it's known that she has a history. If I recall, the best times to catch her were in the evenings, close to midnight. She's a GFE provider, and she's generally hygienic. Last time I saw her, there was a foul odor, so I don't think I'll see her again soon, but my other visits were pleasant.
Finally, it's not endearing to see a resurgence of sentiments demeaning and belittling providers. If we then think so little of them, what does that say about us wanting to see them?
-
12-28-21 22:03 #16436Senior Member

Posts: 33Amber in Fuquay
Been out of the game for awhile and think of going to go and see Amber in Fuquay. Is she still good and what is her current situation in that she had a boyfriend which was not a problem awhile ago (want to make sure it's still not a problem). I always made sure she was not hammered when I saw her so she was great. Any info would be appreciated.
-
12-28-21 22:03 #16435Banned Member

Posts: 719Go for it if you are into overpriced blow jobs.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 20:45 #16434Banned Member

Posts: 634Mina
Mina is the real deal. Highly recommend.
-
12-28-21 19:17 #16433Senior Member

Posts: 137Almost saw her the other night until I picked up on the set up. Agreed to BBFS. I always follow up with asking them to explain what a creampie is. Many girls will say yes to creampie and then whip out a rubber. When you say they agreed to a creampie they'll play dumb and say they thought creampie was c*mming on their face or tits.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
She was vague about the creampie, so I asked how I know she actually knows that a creampie is and won't bait and switch. She said "well I guess you'll have to come find out". So I bailed. Unfortunate because I've wanted to see her for a long time.
-
12-28-21 14:42 #16432Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I am surprised no one figured out what to do here. It's simple really, schedule for 3 pm and show up at 4.
Originally Posted by JSimp17
[View Original Post]
Worst case scenario she doesn't respond but you wasted her time and screwed up her schedule. If she says come on up than make her wait another 15 minutes. Never let a ***** dictate your schedule around them, she needs your money not the other way around.
-
12-28-21 14:34 #16431Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I am surprised no one figured out what to do here. It's simple really, schedule for 3 pm and show up at 4.
Originally Posted by JSimp17
[View Original Post]
Worst case scenario she doesn't respond but you wasted her time and screwed up her schedule. If she says come on up than make her wait another 15 minutes. Never let a ***** dictate your schedule around them, she needs your money not the other way around.
-
12-28-21 12:33 #16430Senior Member

Posts: 129Her name is AJ. Tons of reports here.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 12:10 #16429Senior Member

Posts: 284Aj
There are pages of reports about her on this forum. You just have to search with xxAJ.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
12-28-21 11:56 #16428Senior Member

Posts: 72XxAJ
Search xxAJ. Has reviews here.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 11:26 #16427Senior Member

Posts: 867What's her name?
She has been posting on STG forever. Any reports?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/674473813906
-
12-28-21 11:18 #16426Senior Member

Posts: 120It was covered but probably because I paid for just BJ not FS. Going by her personality, I wouldn't be surprised if she do BB and even CIM etc.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 09:19 #16425Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks, meant intel and forgot to search as *finally* remembered my password?!
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
Also, looking for someone higher quality than STG to finish off the year, if there are any suggestions, close to RTP area preferably.
-
12-28-21 09:06 #16424Senior Member

Posts: 72Coco / BBBJ
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72543014
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
Coco here offers BBJ for a fair price (60) from past posts. May be able to talk her down.











Reply With Quote





