Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 30806
-
12-28-21 22:03 #16436Senior Member

Posts: 33Amber in Fuquay
Been out of the game for awhile and think of going to go and see Amber in Fuquay. Is she still good and what is her current situation in that she had a boyfriend which was not a problem awhile ago (want to make sure it's still not a problem). I always made sure she was not hammered when I saw her so she was great. Any info would be appreciated.
-
12-28-21 22:03 #16435Banned Member

Posts: 719Go for it if you are into overpriced blow jobs.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 20:45 #16434Banned Member

Posts: 634Mina
Mina is the real deal. Highly recommend.
-
12-28-21 19:17 #16433Senior Member

Posts: 137Almost saw her the other night until I picked up on the set up. Agreed to BBFS. I always follow up with asking them to explain what a creampie is. Many girls will say yes to creampie and then whip out a rubber. When you say they agreed to a creampie they'll play dumb and say they thought creampie was c*mming on their face or tits.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
She was vague about the creampie, so I asked how I know she actually knows that a creampie is and won't bait and switch. She said "well I guess you'll have to come find out". So I bailed. Unfortunate because I've wanted to see her for a long time.
-
12-28-21 14:42 #16432Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I am surprised no one figured out what to do here. It's simple really, schedule for 3 pm and show up at 4.
Originally Posted by JSimp17
[View Original Post]
Worst case scenario she doesn't respond but you wasted her time and screwed up her schedule. If she says come on up than make her wait another 15 minutes. Never let a ***** dictate your schedule around them, she needs your money not the other way around.
-
12-28-21 14:34 #16431Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I am surprised no one figured out what to do here. It's simple really, schedule for 3 pm and show up at 4.
Originally Posted by JSimp17
[View Original Post]
Worst case scenario she doesn't respond but you wasted her time and screwed up her schedule. If she says come on up than make her wait another 15 minutes. Never let a ***** dictate your schedule around them, she needs your money not the other way around.
-
12-28-21 12:33 #16430Senior Member

Posts: 129Her name is AJ. Tons of reports here.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 12:10 #16429Senior Member

Posts: 284Aj
There are pages of reports about her on this forum. You just have to search with xxAJ.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
12-28-21 11:56 #16428Senior Member

Posts: 72XxAJ
Search xxAJ. Has reviews here.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 11:26 #16427Senior Member

Posts: 867What's her name?
She has been posting on STG forever. Any reports?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/674473813906
-
12-28-21 11:18 #16426Senior Member

Posts: 120It was covered but probably because I paid for just BJ not FS. Going by her personality, I wouldn't be surprised if she do BB and even CIM etc.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 09:19 #16425Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks, meant intel and forgot to search as *finally* remembered my password?!
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
Also, looking for someone higher quality than STG to finish off the year, if there are any suggestions, close to RTP area preferably.
-
12-28-21 09:06 #16424Senior Member

Posts: 72Coco / BBBJ
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72543014
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
Coco here offers BBJ for a fair price (60) from past posts. May be able to talk her down.
-
12-28-21 09:01 #16423Senior Member

Posts: 72Lexi
Was it covered? Have read reviews where she confirms BBBJ / cim just to give the old switcheroo once everything gets started. Always wanted to try her but haven't for this reason.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 08:04 #16422Senior Member

Posts: 1301It depends on my mood but yes I've done that before. I usually open with "hi are you available for incall" or "hey how have you been? Can you do a qv today? In my experience direct opening for the price works for the bottom of the barrel but most of them still appreciate you being a little cordial first. The blunt reality is that the number of providers willing to do a 40 or even 60 BJ is ever dwindling so the direct shotgun approach will probably ultimately save you the most time. I don't stat track at this point but I'd say that at the 40-150 price point roughly 50% respond to my texts. Of those that respond more than half have some flex on price but the number willing to go in the 40-60 range is low but it never hurts to ask.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






