Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 959 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 1009 1059 1459 1959 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16438

    RE: Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    Was it covered? Have read reviews where she confirms BBBJ / cim just to give the old switcheroo once everything gets started. Always wanted to try her but haven't for this reason.
    I can't speak for the original poster, but I visited with Lexi a little while back. My visit included BBBJ and GFE, but I wasn't especially attracted to her, so I won't repeat. I didn't think her performance was exceptional, but she's certainly an experienced provider, so I think you'll get what you're going for. Her rates are also fair for our current market, which some might find appealing.

    P.S.: If you want extras / good visits, just show up showered (that's how I visited Lexi for our visit). It's worked for me with almost every provider.

  2. #16437

    RE: Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised no one figured out what to do here. It's simple really, schedule for 3 pm and show up at 4.

    Worst case scenario she doesn't respond but you wasted her time and screwed up her schedule. If she says come on up than make her wait another 15 minutes. Never let a ***** dictate your schedule around them, she needs your money not the other way around.
    When scheduling with one of the ladies, it's good manners to keep to appointment times. It ensures that providers keep their appointments with us, and it means less real providers switch over to asking for deposits. Making appointments only to keep the ladies waiting or not showing up only makes the providers double book other times to cover losses, which hurts the other hobbyists. I hope no one routinely engages in this practice.

    Particularly when scheduling with Ashton, showing up an hour after scheduling means that she'll likely move on to the next client in line, and you'll have to wait much longer. For me, I normally just tell her I'm there when I'm about 10-15 minutes out, and if she invites me in, I can buy time by telling her I'm on the way up. Alternatively, you can just find somewhere nearby (within 5-10 minutes of her location) to kill time while you wait. With Ashton, you're going a provider that has the looks and performance of a girl that charges 2-3 times as much as she does. When paying 1/2 to a 1/3 of the price, you have to put up with issues of scheduling, but wasting more of her time only makes her more likely to ghost others. I've seen her 3 times, once in the past few months. Her performance was fine, albeit a bit rushed, and she was wearing makeup with no noticeable signs of demons, though it's known that she has a history. If I recall, the best times to catch her were in the evenings, close to midnight. She's a GFE provider, and she's generally hygienic. Last time I saw her, there was a foul odor, so I don't think I'll see her again soon, but my other visits were pleasant.

    Finally, it's not endearing to see a resurgence of sentiments demeaning and belittling providers. If we then think so little of them, what does that say about us wanting to see them?

  3. #16436

    Amber in Fuquay

    Been out of the game for awhile and think of going to go and see Amber in Fuquay. Is she still good and what is her current situation in that she had a boyfriend which was not a problem awhile ago (want to make sure it's still not a problem). I always made sure she was not hammered when I saw her so she was great. Any info would be appreciated.

  4. #16435
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    Search xxAJ. Has reviews here.
    Go for it if you are into overpriced blow jobs.

  5. #16434

    Mina

    Mina is the real deal. Highly recommend.

  6. #16433
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    Was it covered? Have read reviews where she confirms BBBJ / cim just to give the old switcheroo once everything gets started. Always wanted to try her but haven't for this reason.
    Almost saw her the other night until I picked up on the set up. Agreed to BBFS. I always follow up with asking them to explain what a creampie is. Many girls will say yes to creampie and then whip out a rubber. When you say they agreed to a creampie they'll play dumb and say they thought creampie was c*mming on their face or tits.

    She was vague about the creampie, so I asked how I know she actually knows that a creampie is and won't bait and switch. She said "well I guess you'll have to come find out". So I bailed. Unfortunate because I've wanted to see her for a long time.

  7. #16432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JSimp17  [View Original Post]
    I myself have had no issues with her minus a long wait upon arrival. Others will share different experiences. Up to you.
    I am surprised no one figured out what to do here. It's simple really, schedule for 3 pm and show up at 4.

    Worst case scenario she doesn't respond but you wasted her time and screwed up her schedule. If she says come on up than make her wait another 15 minutes. Never let a ***** dictate your schedule around them, she needs your money not the other way around.

  8. #16431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JSimp17  [View Original Post]
    I myself have had no issues with her minus a long wait upon arrival. Others will share different experiences. Up to you.
    I am surprised no one figured out what to do here. It's simple really, schedule for 3 pm and show up at 4.

    Worst case scenario she doesn't respond but you wasted her time and screwed up her schedule. If she says come on up than make her wait another 15 minutes. Never let a ***** dictate your schedule around them, she needs your money not the other way around.

  9. #16430
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting on STG forever. Any reports?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/674473813906
    Her name is AJ. Tons of reports here.

  10. #16429

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting on STG forever. Any reports?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/674473813906
    There are pages of reports about her on this forum. You just have to search with xxAJ.

    HolyDiver.

  11. #16428

    XxAJ

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting on STG forever. Any reports?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/674473813906
    Search xxAJ. Has reviews here.

  12. #16427

    What's her name?

    She has been posting on STG forever. Any reports?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/674473813906

  13. #16426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    Was it covered? Have read reviews where she confirms BBBJ / cim just to give the old switcheroo once everything gets started. Always wanted to try her but haven't for this reason.
    It was covered but probably because I paid for just BJ not FS. Going by her personality, I wouldn't be surprised if she do BB and even CIM etc.

  14. #16425
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    She is very well reviewed over the past couple years. Use the search tab and always only search this forum, not the whole USASG website.

    In general though, she is great. If you can see her. She is notorious for making people wait in the parking lot outside her apartment. Lots of ghosting. Also, her room is generally a wreck. And most people have noted that there is a lot of folks going in and out of her place. Good luck.
    Thanks, meant intel and forgot to search as *finally* remembered my password?!

    Also, looking for someone higher quality than STG to finish off the year, if there are any suggestions, close to RTP area preferably.

  15. #16424

    Coco / BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    So I called a few numbers and asked how much for BJ, they said 80 - 100 which is the same for FS because you're paying for their time. I'm more looking for 10 - 15 minutes for 40 maybe 60. Where outside of Raleigh (Or in Raleigh if you know where) can I find more reasonable for just BJ?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72543014

    Coco here offers BBJ for a fair price (60) from past posts. May be able to talk her down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape