Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 10391
-
12-27-21 22:46 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 1544I asked how much she wants today, she said it doesn't matter as long as I lick her Kitty. Then she came back with that if I give her $50 then we are going to have problems. This has happened once before. I gave her $300 and she lost her shit. So I'm going to do $250, we are supposed to meet this week, but I may cancel.
Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 21:44 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 135If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
"Learn it. Know it. Live it. ".
- Brad Hamilton.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 21:37 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 135As the great Austin Powers would say, "That's not a cool chick, that's a man, baby!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 13:40 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 2939Fixed it.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Fixed it. Poon on.
-
12-27-21 13:33 #5302Senior Member

Posts: 2939She is like a little fuck doll, she is not to in to it, but she is super tiny.
Originally Posted by MrFox75
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 11:58 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 1109She sounds fun to fuck.
Originally Posted by MrFox75
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 11:05 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 1109Thanks for the # She is such a cumwhore.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
Cranked 2 shots out in her for under 300.
I sent my friend. He did the same.
She didn't even verify. He just said they had communicated in the past.
Sweet pussy. She has clearly popped out a kid or two.
-
12-27-21 09:52 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 2939I think she / he is trying to meet you up. Especially when they want a full nude shot, then that is there blackmail material. Just sending a pure dick shot, we'll good look trying to extort me with that. Especially when I send the pic as.
A dick in a box!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 23:40 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 461This article has useful information to report sextortion.
https://www.aarp.org/money/scams-fra...rtion%E2%80%99+Scams+Spike+Amid+Stay-at-Home+Orders_001978 a2 b54 a6 fc64 d1 c3 ea6 d9 da279 c24_CNN&dicbo=v1-ddf184 c45931 cc99 dcb8678 cec1 f848 a-00 b0 d91 fea41 c4 b1 db6 f9822 c0399 f54 d7-meytantegjtdqljqgzsggljugvrwkllcgrrdoljyg44 dombrmjsdqodcgm.
The spike in complaints has been noted by the FBI's Internet Complaint Center, which accepts reports*online.
http://www.ic3.gov/
Originally Posted by BarryWood
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 18:04 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yeah so you definitely made a few mistakes. I would just ignore it. I would not have gotten into a back and forth with the guy over the phone. The less said the better usually. Just tell the person to fuck off. Barking dogs do not bite.
Originally Posted by BarryWood
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 16:38 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 1544I have a woman right now that wants to fuck me, has never mentioned money, but basically wants to get back at her boyfriend for ignoring her. She has sent me videos of her playing with herself and everything. She started asking me for dick pics. I know women don't like dick pics and she kept saying that she wants to see the cock that's going to fuck her. I finally just told her no. I wonder if she's a scammer.
Originally Posted by BarryWood
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 15:20 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 61What's App, etc.
True, when they ask for an alternative right away, something's up. But almost every SB knows to take the discussion offline when discussing rates, services, etc.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 13:36 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 338"WhatsApp" Theres your problem. Every single time a girl asks me to use WhassApp instead of texting I know its a Scam. In the very low chance it isn't then oh well I will just have to miss out. That stuff is popular in China but not here in the US.
Originally Posted by BarryWood
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 10:48 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 61From out of the woodwork
I agree. I was talking with like eight people last week, all leading to nothing. Apparently them came to a quiet acceptance about "not getting presents for their kids."
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 10:35 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 61Extortion
Meh. Had this tried on me three times. Ignored all of them, nothing happened.
Originally Posted by BarryWood
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






