Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 10388
-
12-04-21 12:19 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 2938How much we're you giving her per meet.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 09:27 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 2184Please. They know exactly why men join that site. They know they are not match dot com and that was their business model to start. This is all a show man. Just check the boxes and join. An extremely tiny percent of the men there have actually been banned.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 08:13 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 34Visiting Seattle next week
I'm visiting Seattle next week and would love to see if there's any intel on this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-b37f2d931470
Also I've been lurking on some of the other ones you guys have listed recently. PNW adventurist will be out of town unfortunately.
-
12-04-21 01:00 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 338Yes, do NOT mention any of this stuff in emails with girls, even if the girls bring it up move that conversation off that site. You will get banned and your money will not be refunded.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 23:43 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 161So WTF, SA had me check all these boxes saying I wasn't looking for hookups or ppm. Is this their way if setting me up to ban my account? Fuckers.
-
12-03-21 20:31 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 451Damn no shit!
I learn new shit every day hahaha.
Originally Posted by DropFrame
[View Original Post]
***** if you want it up the nose, just say so!
-
12-03-21 14:34 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 576Finger in Nose
Maybe she was hinting she wanted some nose candy. Might explain why she had no appetite.
Maybe she was a four hole ho. Wanted you to fuck her nose?
I would have banged her from the back and instead of pulling her head back via her ponytail, I would have reached around and put two fingers in her nose and rode her like a horse. Bet she would have given you a ride to remember.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose_fetishism
Look up nose fetish videos also!
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 13:58 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 330Not in this case, she hadn't touched or been near my junk when she was doing the finger in nose stuff, I still had my pants on and had showered less than 2 hours before. It was just fucking weird.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 13:15 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 534Kara. SA
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-e9418896080b
Fake profile pic which is a cropped version of the full pic from a online clothing store.
-
12-03-21 10:59 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 2184Lainemh.
She has been on SA for a long time under different names. I have been with her, she is okay with BB. She is not the most reliable person. With her I am happy if she shows up and not surprised if she ghosts me. I saw her two or three times fucked her pretty good and then moved on as I prefer people that are reliable. Especially if I am paying for room and taking care of all the logistics of the meetup. She does not required to be wine and dined and will definitely meet directly at the room (at least she did with me). YMMV.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 10:40 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 37Lainemh
I've seen her a couple times but it's been awhile. She's very small and very tight, no boobs. I stopped because she kept hitting me up for money. She's a nice, normal girl so definitely worth a meet up since she's dtf.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 07:29 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 25Anybody met?
ShyMagnolia.
350 ppm, can host, maybe pro.
Amiyah7414.
Ready to meet, yet to discuss numbers.
-
12-03-21 07:25 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 25Ah, so I guessed right that she is a pro.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 21:17 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 1544This is going to sound like a bizarre interpretation of this, but I think someone smelled. So, back in the days when I too polite to say anything. If her nether regions smelled, I would do a little finger play and and then casually rub her nose. If it was rank, she'd catch that right away and excuse herself. How did I learn that trick? Well, someone did it to me. So, I think she was trying to say someone wasn't fresh.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 20:45 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 330The weird part is I hadn't filled her up yet.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





