Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 406 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3518

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I miss the whole country of five years ago. SA wasn't trashed yet, going rate for a good escort was 200 and low volume sugar baby 300, and the service was... well, actually enjoyable.
    Saleena, Victoria, DDgirl-- all dependable-- all get you there for 150 or less in Asheville and willing to go to Cherokee for 50 on top-- and all gone with no replacements. Charlotte, Columbia, Louisville, Memphis-- this is not an Asheville problem.

  2. #3517

    5 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWood007  [View Original Post]
    I am %100 with you I sure miss the Asheville of only 5 year's ago nice ass and good service for 80 or 100 all over the place I don't care to pay up for good ass and service but junk not me.
    I miss the whole country of five years ago. SA wasn't trashed yet, going rate for a good escort was 200 and low volume sugar baby 300, and the service was... well, actually enjoyable.

  3. #3516

    Double Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBeardII  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dove into this pairing yet?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...h/104323612484
    The Latino seems legit. Has a posting on Tryst and and extensive posting on Twitter and a website.

  4. #3515

    Slim pickings

    Gotten tired of the same old provider's. All been rode hard and put up wet. Where's all the young 18 yr old snatch?

  5. #3514

    Half

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBeardII  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dove into this pairing yet?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...h/104323612484
    I've seen the Hispanic girl plenty of times in the past. She's sexy, fun and was always safe. Haven't seen her in a while though and that's because she's got demons and she regularly plays with a tranny who is an escort himself. Don't know about you, but I'm leery of gay escorts and those who play with them.

    As for the black chick, never seen her, but she isn't new to Asheville.

  6. #3513
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBeardII  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dove into this pairing yet?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...h/104323612484
    Russian girl looks familiar (edit: I guess she says latina). I would stay away. Memory seems to make me think negative towards it and I don't know why LOL. Hopefully someone else can chime in but I don't have a good feeling about that one.

  7. #3512

    Double Trouble

    Has anyone dove into this pairing yet?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...h/104323612484

  8. #3511
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ83  [View Original Post]
    That's what happened. Poor suckers who actually pay average looking girls for pictures and video when you can go on a free porn site and watch better looking girls. I don't understand it at all and I would never pay for either of those. Dummies who pay for that stuff have ruined it for us all. If I was a decent looking girl why would I sleep with any guy when I can sit in my bed room and make videos.
    I am %100 with you I sure miss the Asheville of only 5 year's ago nice ass and good service for 80 or 100 all over the place I don't care to pay up for good ass and service but junk not me.

  9. #3510
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob  [View Original Post]
    What is your favorite site to find legitimate escorts? I have used SkipTheGames however so many fakes and crackheads. I don't mind paying for a better experience. Tryst. Link seems to have a nice selection, they look legitimate, mostly touring girls. Anyone have any experience with that site? What about others?
    This is a little off your question but info I'll pass along. I've been on Secret Benefits for about 6 months and met one provider who I still see off and on, and another lady that actually just wanted a "daddy" we get together every 3 weeks or so I just give her a little cash to buy sex toys then we use them on each other. She is FS CIP which is nice. It takes some looking but SB has been good to me. I was on seeking arrangements for about a month and met a UTR she and I see each other once a month or so, SA was too expensive monthly for me so I cancelled. I like Secret Benefits because you just buy points and you can use them when you want. My time to play tends to come and go so I didn't want to be locked into an expensive monthly thing. I'd be glad to give some tips on SB either as a reply or send me a PM.

  10. #3509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 274

    * and Snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWood007  [View Original Post]
    What has happened to all the new girl's we had coming in all we have left is 1 or 2 good girl's and you might or might not get to see them or go wait for nothing and us paying out the ass for a dope head we need to stick together not pay stupid $ for at best 60 to 80 ass.
    That's what happened. Poor suckers who actually pay average looking girls for pictures and video when you can go on a free porn site and watch better looking girls. I don't understand it at all and I would never pay for either of those. Dummies who pay for that stuff have ruined it for us all. If I was a decent looking girl why would I sleep with any guy when I can sit in my bed room and make videos.

  11. #3508

    Favorite Site?

    What is your favorite site to find legitimate escorts? I have used SkipTheGames however so many fakes and crackheads. I don't mind paying for a better experience. Tryst. Link seems to have a nice selection, they look legitimate, mostly touring girls. Anyone have any experience with that site? What about others?

  12. #3507

    We are in trouble in Asheville

    What has happened to all the new girl's we had coming in all we have left is 1 or 2 good girl's and you might or might not get to see them or go wait for nothing and us paying out the ass for a dope head we need to stick together not pay stupid $ for at best 60 to 80 ass.

  13. #3506

    Cherokee

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNiceGuy45  [View Original Post]
    Older gentleman will be in Cherokee on Dec. 14 and 15. Looking to gamble and some fun. Anyone recommend a provider.
    I too am somewhat older-- 68. Check my recent post on the Cherokee sub board-- Good luck-- It's work to have that kind of fun there.

  14. #3505

    Anyone see this one?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...d/805253394604

    Has anyone seen jojo? Been thinking about pulling the trigger but hesitant for some reason. PM if you want. Thanks.

    CDog.

  15. #3504
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDraper1999  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. She does room calls unless for some reason she's been blacklisted from the casino hotel.
    I've considered calling her when she is in town. What was the count when you saw her last?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape