Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47034

    Happy New Year! 🎊

    Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! Hope you all have great health and a great year in 2022. Cheers to another year of mongering!

  2. #47033

    Sorry man

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Was in Athens earlier today and noticed that Massage Angel is open again so went in and was greeted by Coco. She's fugly, speaks very little English but needed a release so I stayed. Asked who else was available and she indicated that the other lady was busy. I held up 4 fingers indicating I wanted a 4-hand, so she disappeared for a moment and returned with Lily. So much for Lily being occupied, or so I thought. Laid on my back and they both started a HJ but their combined techniques were absolute shit. Coco kept trying to jackhammer so I switched to Lily. All Lily did was basically make a circle with her thumb and forefinger to do the HJ, which wasn't working either. After several attempts with both switching off, Coco got me off. Now the utterly annoying part was that I still had 40 minutes left and Lily thought she was done so she suddenly left. I told Coco to fetch her back but she took longer than 5 minutes to return, making an excuse that she had to 'talk to her boss.' Then she began jabbering non-stop with Coco in an irritated tone, probably complaining about me. It was so annoying and neither wench was concentrating on the massage. The second time Lily bolted, she claimed that she got a call from her mother in China and that it was urgent. After she left the third time, I put my pants on and roamed the hallway for her. Heard her in a room across the hall with another customer, so he was getting fucked around too, or he didn't mind. Told Coco to bring Lily back to the room where I told her I was tired of her bullshit and demanded half of the session fee back. She kept trying to tell me that the session time was over, yet I still had 15 minutes on the clock. Finally got the money back, told her to fuck off, and left.

    Coco and Lily can't massage or jack a dick worth a shit, so avoid at all costs.
    Sorry you had a bad time. I think we all can relate. Hence the reason I was giving info on Anna at Sunshine. Trying to help mongers out to avoid bad experiences. Yeah sure she's not the "hottest" but neither were the girls you saw today. Sunshine is always a good solid time. Granted you didn't have a choice being in Athens. At any rate Happy New Year and hope you have a better experience on the next one!

  3. #47032
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Massage Angel in Athens

    Was in Athens earlier today and noticed that Massage Angel is open again so went in and was greeted by Coco. She's fugly, speaks very little English but needed a release so I stayed. Asked who else was available and she indicated that the other lady was busy. I held up 4 fingers indicating I wanted a 4-hand, so she disappeared for a moment and returned with Lily. So much for Lily being occupied, or so I thought. Laid on my back and they both started a HJ but their combined techniques were absolute shit. Coco kept trying to jackhammer so I switched to Lily. All Lily did was basically make a circle with her thumb and forefinger to do the HJ, which wasn't working either. After several attempts with both switching off, Coco got me off. Now the utterly annoying part was that I still had 40 minutes left and Lily thought she was done so she suddenly left. I told Coco to fetch her back but she took longer than 5 minutes to return, making an excuse that she had to 'talk to her boss.' Then she began jabbering non-stop with Coco in an irritated tone, probably complaining about me. It was so annoying and neither wench was concentrating on the massage. The second time Lily bolted, she claimed that she got a call from her mother in China and that it was urgent. After she left the third time, I put my pants on and roamed the hallway for her. Heard her in a room across the hall with another customer, so he was getting fucked around too, or he didn't mind. Told Coco to bring Lily back to the room where I told her I was tired of her bullshit and demanded half of the session fee back. She kept trying to tell me that the session time was over, yet I still had 15 minutes on the clock. Finally got the money back, told her to fuck off, and left.

    Coco and Lily can't massage or jack a dick worth a shit, so avoid at all costs.

  4. #47031

    Moonlight

    Miki, really petite now. Lost weight since her accident (around March) both calf's have 2 surgery pin marks. Thus the limp.

    Tattoo'd between shoulder blades and sparrow on left upper arm. Horizontal csection scar, long decorative nails, fuzz patch with smooth lips.

    Menus 1 for hand, 2 for mouth and quotes 5 for full. Rushes (and believe not just because of leg position pain / discomfort).

    For a more reasonable donation sue is a better deposit (my opinion).

  5. #47030

    China Massage Acworth

    With Wendy back to China and Nancy MIA new ladies have appeared. I must say I have been disappointed Ruby has the assets but does not share.

    Mimi lacks the assets and shorted me 10 minutes Lackluster finish in both cases.

  6. #47029
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Hey night, PM me before you head down to Orlando. I visit there all the time. I've been to the big 3 many many times.
    Will do. Thanks in advance. Busting my ass helping a buddy get his car ready to sell at Kissimmee. Literally been working on it 16-hour days, insert supply chain woes, then two steps forward, one step back and blah, blah, blah. Rob Peter to pay Paul. Fucking exhausting.

  7. #47028
    Quote Originally Posted by BMack26  [View Original Post]
    Went to LI Sunday evening. 1st time in awhile I had to wait in a lobby of a parlor. Two other guys came in after me and were also waiting in the seating area. I normally bounce when I can't get in fairly soon but I decided to stick around since I hadn't been to a parlor in awhile. I was put in a room and then mamasan started doing a starter massage. After about 10 minutes, Vivi came in and took over. She had a shoulder length hair or a little longer, typical flat ass, cute face (from what I could tell under her mask), B to C cups and appeared in her mid to late 30's (hard to tell). Good massage with some back walking and hints of teasing the boys. Before the flip she started the sensual, soft touch deal so a lifted a little to let her get a better grip. She had me flip and didn't ask or negotiate. She went to work. Her handshake was average but she let me pull up her sports bra and gently rub her tits. The tug wasn't getting it so I pointed for her to rub the boys. I think she thought I was talking about the brown star and she started playing with the star. Although that has never been my thing, it definitely did the trick. I tipped. 8 for the extra effort and UTC. She quickly wrote her name on a card and said to call her in advance next time. Out the door. 6 + . 8.
    Vivi (or any Li girl except for Lily the mamasan) gives good massages. Be careful calling Vivi. While the Li girls will text you asking if you going to come in and see them, Vivi is hardcore at it.

  8. #47027

    Vivi at LI Massage

    Went to LI Sunday evening. 1st time in awhile I had to wait in a lobby of a parlor. Two other guys came in after me and were also waiting in the seating area. I normally bounce when I can't get in fairly soon but I decided to stick around since I hadn't been to a parlor in awhile. I was put in a room and then mamasan started doing a starter massage. After about 10 minutes, Vivi came in and took over. She had a shoulder length hair or a little longer, typical flat ass, cute face (from what I could tell under her mask), B to C cups and appeared in her mid to late 30's (hard to tell). Good massage with some back walking and hints of teasing the boys. Before the flip she started the sensual, soft touch deal so a lifted a little to let her get a better grip. She had me flip and didn't ask or negotiate. She went to work. Her handshake was average but she let me pull up her sports bra and gently rub her tits. The tug wasn't getting it so I pointed for her to rub the boys. I think she thought I was talking about the brown star and she started playing with the star. Although that has never been my thing, it definitely did the trick. I tipped. 8 for the extra effort and UTC. She quickly wrote her name on a card and said to call her in advance next time. Out the door. 6 + . 8.

  9. #47026

    Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I plan on going to Mecum in Kissimmee in January. If the girls at KMS in Kissimmee look like toads (they were great a couple years ago), I'll head to Orlando to check out Milk. Did a Google search for Milk Massage Orlando and it came up. Then did a Google maps search to see the building. Signage says Milk Massage Spa. Talked to a lady there and she sounded nice. It's a go for me if I have to visit.
    Hey night, PM me before you head down to Orlando. I visit there all the time. I've been to the big 3 many many times.

  10. #47025

    Sisi

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRider  [View Original Post]
    Had been to Sisi few days back. Lily had agreed to provide Apple but, when I got there she was with someone else. Opted to go with the only available one. Short with natural D's and a small butt. Started with a mediocre massage. On the flip negotiations started. Being my first time with her, offered. 6. Was ready to give her more if things went well. During UTC boob press was a strict no. Touch (not press) her titties and she starts to complain that it hurts. Happened twice. Things started to go downhill from there. The crazy attitude killed my mood and I asked her to stop right away. When I made it clear that I did not want to proceed, she tried sweet talking me into continuing. Had enough of her and got dressed to leave. For the 30 minutes of mediocre massage she wanted the full house fee as I had asked for an hour. 1. 2 OTD. When Lily reached out asking about things went, did tell her about the crapy experience.

    Any of you had any bad experiences at Sisi? With all the shit that happened, forgot her name.
    I've never had a bad experience at Sisi. Sorry you had a bad time, that's unfortunate. I've prob been 10 times this year, all good times. I really like Apple. Last time I had to wait 20 min for her but worth it! Allows UTC & doesn't negotiate tip (maybe on the first time you see her she will?) Need to schedule a session with her soon.

  11. #47024
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JCAdventures  [View Original Post]
    As a fellow monger and car enthusiast in Orlando (was looking for something else Kissimmee related and came across this), just thought I would drop some info. KMS is cool and the girls were nice the last time I went (about a year ago) but supposedly they have a habit of rushing people out now. If you go to Milk, make sure that you go to the right building. There are a few people who end up going to the wrong location when they look for it and have a completely different experience. There is more information about it somewhere on the Orlando forum.
    I have the correct address as I talked to the manager.

  12. #47023
    Quote Originally Posted by JPTheFreek  [View Original Post]
    Actually I think he missed the best looking / body girl in Kaina.
    Hope could he miss the best looking girl when you can even read your own posts? Smfh.

  13. #47022
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She and Tina are the top girls there. Can't go wrong with either.
    Got Tina in a 4 hand with Vivi awhile back. Great combo.

  14. #47021
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it was her? Because she doesn't have long hair, it's probably shoulder length.
    Unless there was some other huge tittied girl, it was her. Hair may not of been that long but she had it tied in a ponytail.

  15. #47020

    Parlors

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I plan on going to Mecum in Kissimmee in January. If the girls at KMS in Kissimmee look like toads (they were great a couple years ago), I'll head to Orlando to check out Milk. Did a Google search for Milk Massage Orlando and it came up. Then did a Google maps search to see the building. Signage says Milk Massage Spa. Talked to a lady there and she sounded nice. It's a go for me if I have to visit.
    As a fellow monger and car enthusiast in Orlando (was looking for something else Kissimmee related and came across this), just thought I would drop some info. KMS is cool and the girls were nice the last time I went (about a year ago) but supposedly they have a habit of rushing people out now. If you go to Milk, make sure that you go to the right building. There are a few people who end up going to the wrong location when they look for it and have a completely different experience. There is more information about it somewhere on the Orlando forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape