Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 552 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3216

    Snow Day report at Pandoras

    I went in for a Snlw day. Only a few dancers working.

    Monse- Sma Latina with fke boobs.

    Martina- Thin White Dancer. She has a Russian accent.

    Sasha. AA dancer with huge real boobs. Wanted too much.

    Leiloni- AA Dancer.

    Mandy- White Dancer, small boobs Nice ass. HJ only.

    I waited around for Monse bur she was occupied the whole time. I got tired of waiting.

    Leilani 4 dances for 140. HJ, CFS.

    She isn't very pretty but I was running out of time.

    Mandy was hot. I just wish she offered cfs.

  2. #3215
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    See post #3208.
    #3208 is Lola. Looking for Morga's Insta if she has one.

  3. #3214

    Lola's Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by DriveThrough  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find one.
    See post #3208.

  4. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.
    Morgan is crazy sexy. Does she still only do cfs?

  5. #3212
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.
    Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find one.

  6. #3211
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.
    Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find on.

  7. #3210
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Check out their insta and click on "Girls".
    I looked through it twice I don't think she's posted there. A description would be nice if anyone knows her.

  8. #3209
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.
    Check out their insta and click on "Girls".

  9. #3208

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.
    https://www.instagram.com/x.after.hours.x/

  10. #3207

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

    300 for all.
    What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.

  11. #3206

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    It more depends on how long you can last.
    LOL. Truth!

  12. #3205

    Depends on you

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Is there any advantage to paying for 30 or 60 minutes with Lola vs 15? Will you be able to DFK Or msog with longer visits?
    It more depends on how long you can last.

  13. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

    300 for all.
    Is there any advantage to paying for 30 or 60 minutes with Lola vs 15? Will you be able to DFK Or msog with longer visits?

  14. #3203
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Morgan

    I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.

  15. #3202
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see anyone's name starting with an E when they showed the early afternoon rotation. Sometimes people hear Eva but it's Ava. Later Eden was working.

    Monse.

    Luna.

    Ava.

    Zamayah.

    Naomi.

    Pisces.

    Lucy.

    Martina.
    Eden seems right, I was there at 12 ish. Brain was blanked from being drained and working grave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape