Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 552 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 8266
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3211
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.
    Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find on.

  2. #3210
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Check out their insta and click on "Girls".
    I looked through it twice I don't think she's posted there. A description would be nice if anyone knows her.

  3. #3209
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.
    Check out their insta and click on "Girls".

  4. #3208

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.
    https://www.instagram.com/x.after.hours.x/

  5. #3207

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

    300 for all.
    What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.

  6. #3206

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    It more depends on how long you can last.
    LOL. Truth!

  7. #3205

    Depends on you

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Is there any advantage to paying for 30 or 60 minutes with Lola vs 15? Will you be able to DFK Or msog with longer visits?
    It more depends on how long you can last.

  8. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

    300 for all.
    Is there any advantage to paying for 30 or 60 minutes with Lola vs 15? Will you be able to DFK Or msog with longer visits?

  9. #3203
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Morgan

    I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.

  10. #3202
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see anyone's name starting with an E when they showed the early afternoon rotation. Sometimes people hear Eva but it's Ava. Later Eden was working.

    Monse.

    Luna.

    Ava.

    Zamayah.

    Naomi.

    Pisces.

    Lucy.

    Martina.
    Eden seems right, I was there at 12 ish. Brain was blanked from being drained and working grave.

  11. #3201

    Roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang  [View Original Post]
    Filled Monse up in VIP.

    Anya, another Hispanic lady (her name started with an E) and few new girls were working. Didn't see too many dudes when I was in. Traffic was terrible though, be careful if why'all traveling this weekend. Going to be snowy.

    -Woosh.
    Didn't see anyone's name starting with an E when they showed the early afternoon rotation. Sometimes people hear Eva but it's Ava. Later Eden was working.

    Monse.

    Luna.

    Ava.

    Zamayah.

    Naomi.

    Pisces.

    Lucy.

    Martina.

  12. #3200

    Pandora day shift t

    Filled Monse up in VIP.

    Anya, another Hispanic lady (her name started with an E) and few new girls were working. Didn't see too many dudes when I was in. Traffic was terrible though, be careful if why'all traveling this weekend. Going to be snowy.

    -Woosh.

  13. #3199
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Was it bareback?
    A fair question, and at those rates, it sure ought to be. As always, mileage will vary. That's why I'm all done with private rooms at strip clubs. I'm sure I'll miss some happy times, but I'm not there to see or use condoms. The prices are far too high for that.

  14. #3198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.
    Was it bareback?

  15. #3197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

    300 for all.
    Was it bareback?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape