Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 583 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 8735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4445

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Baseballstar  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's Angie. I saw her a few months ago. She is great. Call her if she doesn't reply to your text.

  2. #4444
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    She asked if I had a condom and I said yes. Said I would prefer BBBJ and she said that's fine. I hadn't asked about type of service prior. She got right to it, no complaints. Communication with her is strange, like someone else was texting me at times. She has always called me to try and set up a time vs texting.
    I think she has a pimp or boyfriend, only going off her snap chat stories.

  3. #4443
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Agree with above, her and I have been back and forth for a while. Finally did a mid afternoon session, her apartment wasn't free so car date it was. After a request to go to a store for something to drink. Wanted all the donation to do so, I'm not new to this and let her know, politely. We found a spot, she started with a good BBBJ and CFS for the pop. Mid day she was funny cracking jokes and such, we had a good time. Will repeat. Recommend with caution.
    WTF she said she didn't do BBBJ.

  4. #4442
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    No, and don't intend to, but she's a very safe bet. I once arranged a meeting with her after a nice and honest conversation over the phone.

    Minutes later she called me back and advised me to cancel because she forgot she had to go somewhere and she was concerned that my session with her would feel too rushed and she would not make a good impression with a first time customer.
    She also nodded on me during a session, then claimed she'd make it up to me. Then NEVER answered. Tried to reach her multiple times through different number never answers.

  5. #4441
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    She asked if I had a condom and I said yes. Said I would prefer BBBJ and she said that's fine. I hadn't asked about type of service prior. She got right to it, no complaints. Communication with her is strange, like someone else was texting me at times. She has always called me to try and set up a time vs texting.
    She does give BBJ and a great one. Flat chested, but great skills! I would recommend.

  6. #4440
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    She gave you BBJ? The times I did text her she said no BBJ so I didn't even bother with the visit.
    She asked if I had a condom and I said yes. Said I would prefer BBBJ and she said that's fine. I hadn't asked about type of service prior. She got right to it, no complaints. Communication with her is strange, like someone else was texting me at times. She has always called me to try and set up a time vs texting.

  7. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseballstar  [View Original Post]
    No, and don't intend to, but she's a very safe bet. I once arranged a meeting with her after a nice and honest conversation over the phone.

    Minutes later she called me back and advised me to cancel because she forgot she had to go somewhere and she was concerned that my session with her would feel too rushed and she would not make a good impression with a first time customer.

  8. #4438

  9. #4437
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Agree with above, her and I have been back and forth for a while. Finally did a mid afternoon session, her apartment wasn't free so car date it was. After a request to go to a store for something to drink. Wanted all the donation to do so, I'm not new to this and let her know, politely. We found a spot, she started with a good BBBJ and CFS for the pop. Mid day she was funny cracking jokes and such, we had a good time. Will repeat. Recommend with caution.
    She gave you BBJ? The times I did text her she said no BBJ so I didn't even bother with the visit.

  10. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    Well her name is Sasha. I ran in to the same issue no response. So I added her on snap chat. She answered fairly quick there. She's decent looking in person pics are accurate nice ass bent over everything is covered head could be better. A bit loose still felt her she gets really wet likes to be choked likes her ass slapped. I enjoyed my self 140 for half I'd repeat.
    Agree with above, her and I have been back and forth for a while. Finally did a mid afternoon session, her apartment wasn't free so car date it was. After a request to go to a store for something to drink. Wanted all the donation to do so, I'm not new to this and let her know, politely. We found a spot, she started with a good BBBJ and CFS for the pop. Mid day she was funny cracking jokes and such, we had a good time. Will repeat. Recommend with caution.

  11. #4435

    Reports

    Anybody see this one right here feedback?

  12. #4434
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Good luck. I tried contacting her sseveral times and never got a response.
    Well her name is Sasha. I ran in to the same issue no response. So I added her on snap chat. She answered fairly quick there. She's decent looking in person pics are accurate nice ass bent over everything is covered head could be better. A bit loose still felt her she gets really wet likes to be choked likes her ass slapped. I enjoyed my self 140 for half I'd repeat.

  13. #4433
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/514515871200

    Haven't seen any reports on her so I'm going to try her and report back.
    Good luck. I tried contacting her sseveral times and never got a response.

  14. #4432
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/514515871200

    Haven't seen any reports on her so I'm going to try her and report back.

  15. #4431
    Quote Originally Posted by RMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    Glad you enjoyed her. I've seen her several times in the last couple of months. I've always had a fuckin good time. I just wish she were in better hotels. That whole Pond Lily Rd just sucks.
    Agree, she is solid for me, only have done outcalls and I feel once you get in and see her, she replys pretty quick and is always to me with minimal delay. I think she looks a lot better with the weight on. Pics are accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape