Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 527 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6398

    Calieast27

    Looking to take this one for a spin soon. Anybody interact with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-3d02fbc4adf9

  2. #6397

    WYP. What's working for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggyv  [View Original Post]
    So I've been curious about WYP but was leery of how to weed out those looking for $$$ just to meet, and those who are serious about going to the FC.
    I actually mention that I don't counter offers and that profiles mentioning coffee, or not listing "discreet affair" but sending crazy offers to meet over coffee are insane and will be ingored. Now I get offers at or below 100. Quite a few are under 50. I still get the occaisional 500 offer- which I just ignore. Been contemplating a 350 offer the past few days with someone in wilmington. Her profile kind of infers she's dtf immeidately. So I'm assumng that's her ask.

  3. #6396

    Tree for free

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-71213c3e2983

    Turns out this one is for real. She can't only meet during the day. Triple all access pass uncovered. Super chill. Met her downtown in the Harbor East area at a nice upscale hotel bar and had a liquid lunch. Didn't talk about allowance and asked if she was game to go to a room. Headed up to the FC where we got much more comfortable and took care of business. I ended up taking a nap after being exhausted from drinks and playtime. When I woke up, she was gone.

    Would keep her in rotation but she hasn't returned any of my texts for the past two weeks so am guessing that I'm not going to see her again. Also she's pretty tall and was in heels when I met her so towered over me. Besides, the rotation is way too full to currently handle the ones that I want to see on a regular basis.

    Happy hunting gents.

  4. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis  [View Original Post]
    I've been using it since 2009/10 and have had an insane amount of success. The number of new members having unrealistic asks, or not getting the point of sites like SA and WYP have made me lose interest. I've recently switched to WYP and have been having a wonderful time. LOL.
    So I've been curious about WYP but was leery of how to weed out those looking for $$$ just to meet, and those who are serious about going to the FC.

  5. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBball  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I've been on SA for about a month now and have shared some of my experiences on here. I'm finding the site to be an incredible waste of time. I signed up for the 3 month membership so I'll stick it out, but has anyone had sustained success on here?
    I've been using it since 2009/10 and have had an insane amount of success. The number of new members having unrealistic asks, or not getting the point of sites like SA and WYP have made me lose interest. I've recently switched to WYP and have been having a wonderful time. LOL.

  6. #6393

    MmLeya1

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-8995c61d4620

    Does anyone have any info about this one? I've been chatting her up and might TOFTT.

  7. #6392

    Reine28

    $500 per get togther, said she could go all day but wants it upfront as soon as she gets there. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-bb92ba48ed6c

  8. #6391

    Wants a DP to Start

    Perusing one of the other SD sites, I found a good one. Negotiated price and activities very easily. She loves it all! Ended up nutting in her pussy twice and finishing in her rarely used ass once. She's very cool and down to get DP'd. $$ for no time limit essentially.

    Here are the parameters:

    Relatively attractive.

    Be HWP. Not a slob (dad bods very much ok).

    She wants a 7-9"er in her pussy while I'm in her ass. You may get it too, just not sure yet.

    Must get full panel STD test <72 hrs before meet-up (mine and her requirement).

    DM if interested and serious. Looking for sometime next month or in February after I fill her up again.

    If that goes well, she is down for a GB; same requirements.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1BDCA4F6-.jpg‎   IMG_3507.jpg‎   659136061.jpg‎   IMG_7295.jpg‎   IMG_7412.jpg‎  

    IMG_7443.jpg‎  

  9. #6390

    Maggie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-d7fbc2363e07

    A bit of gps. Wants $2 k per month or $500 ppm.

    Won't meet just for coffee because "her time is precious and I should be willing to pay for it".

  10. #6389

    BeauTEEb GPS!

    BeauTEEb is her profile name. Already either shut her profile down down or blocked me, I can't tell which. Quoted 600 PPM. Ouch. No way. Very hot, but just no. No no no.

    Norm!

  11. #6388
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter  [View Original Post]
    I tried adding the code separately and the link. Tried a number of codes that I received in the past and slightly modified to fit the new season / holiday. No luck so far. Do you have a code that works now?
    They appear to have gotten a lot more sophisticated in how they run their website. When I log in using a private browser window, I get a verification request every time. It is part of their new "security protocols", as was suspending my backup account when I used a vpn. To unsuspend the account they want proof of identity! Ironic, since you don't need any to open an account, which is what I will be doing when my premium is up. And I will shut down my main one at that time.

    Norm!

  12. #6387
    I tried adding the code separately and the link. Tried a number of codes that I received in the past and slightly modified to fit the new season / holiday. No luck so far. Do you have a code that works now?

    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    The link contains a promo code. You can put that promo code in on the payment page. You don't need the link. Seeking has changed their security protocols and you have to be super careful. My backup account got suspended when I used a vpn.

    Norm!!

  13. #6386
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this redhead and I'll probably pull the trigger soon. Has anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-090d667f1d2f
    Supposed to meet her today, no call no show. She has a FL account as the same name. Was texting right up until we were supposed to meet than ghosted.

  14. #6385
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM the link that you used to me?

    Thanks!
    The link contains a promo code. You can put that promo code in on the payment page. You don't need the link. Seeking has changed their security protocols and you have to be super careful. My backup account got suspended when I used a vpn.

    Norm!!

  15. #6384
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    So I used a 33% off promo I got from September and that worked.
    Can you PM the link that you used to me?

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape