Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 7063
-
12-26-21 23:27 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 112That will be an ultimate catfish. That's too good to be true. It will be a 200 lb dude with a massive schlong who will open the door.
Originally Posted by Wesumi
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 23:22 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 62Taz is a stanky Girl
I am surprised that so many dudes hit this girl. She is stanky as all get out. No way I'm hitting her again. I saw her not long ago and yea the smell killed it. Bro I don't go in when it smells like vomit. Hell no. But go for it guys. Hit that stanky yak.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 18:10 #4166Regular Member

Posts: 1Autumn and Tiffany
Brand new to this, let me know if any of you had experiences with either of these two. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/72423505
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/72473036
-
12-25-21 23:04 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 25Doubt it
I suspect those pictures are fake. But who knows.
Originally Posted by Wesumi
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 18:40 #4164Regular Member

Posts: 1Cute bedpage girl
Has anyone had an experience with this girl? Reliable?
https://us-sandiego.bedpage.com/fema.../18142395.html
-
12-25-21 18:05 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 262Mz Diana and Destiny
I have seen both multiple times. Destiny's best service BBBJ. I typically see her for an hour and am out in 45. She us definitely NSNQ. I see Diana for 90 and stay the whole time. While her BBBJ is not as good it'snot due to lack of effort and it's still great. , She is the more complete package and definitely a pro. I wish I had seen her twenty years ago. She's a smaller person if that's important to you. I'm guessing Diana is 5'4 ish while Destiny is 5 7 ish. They are both plush but Destiny is more so and Diana is all natural Destiny is not. Depends on what you want. They are both sweethearts.
-
12-25-21 14:20 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 58May at sunshine
Have seen ads for sunshine in Escondido. Price seems very good, menu? Any reviews? Would like to try if positive feedback. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bitobito
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 15:00 #4161Regular Member

Posts: 1Destiny
I have seen Destiny over a dozen times in the past 2 years. Without a doubt, she has given me the best BBBJCIM's I've ever had (and I'm 62). She is a true GFE / MILF. The only rule she's given me is no fingers in her vagina. She does not have dogs and doesn't do drugs (I've asked and looked around her place because I'm allergic to dogs and I won't see a provider that does drugs). While her photos may have been taken awhile ago, she is not a BBW nor stick-thin. She is curvy in all the right places. Her breasts are very nice and definitely not rock hard like other providers with implants I've seen once and done. She is the "MILF Next Door. " Her apartment is nice and has been well-kept lately. As to her humming, I like it, and she has no problem deep throating. That's my 2 cents guys.
Originally Posted by Bitobito
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 13:30 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 112Miss Diana of Escondido
Miss Diana has been in the biz probably way before the ***** days. She had the same pics since I started hobbying in the early 2000's. She was very upfront about her age and body type. She used to advertise doubles with Destiny (I haven't seen her and She wasn't my cup of tea and Escondido is a drive from San Diego.
Originally Posted by Bitobito
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 23:36 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 302Dest
The moaning is artificial, cyclical, and an act, and her pics are over 10 years and 100 lbs. Old.
-
12-23-21 22:58 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 563I had a good time with Destiny. I had a fantastic, relaxing, bbjcim and she even asked how I wanted it and she delivered. She needs new photos though.
Originally Posted by Bitobito
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 21:44 #4157Regular Member

Posts: 18Taz
That's what I thought too but it was like 10:30 am. Maybe she didn't go to sleep from the night before? LOL who knows.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 20:17 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 45I may be wrong, but she probably faked a lot of those reviews. I haven't seen Diana yet, but she seems to be the better option based on her website and reviews.
Originally Posted by Bitobito
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:50 #4155Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks for the input everyone. I was considering Miss Diana, destiny's pics are nicer and she had a lot of positive reviews on them so I was leaning towards her. I figured out the search function here after posting and Destiny does not seem to match her reviews or pics, according to most on the forum so I am reconsidering. Thanks Again. I made my first visit to AMP in Escondido. May at Sunshine I thought it was pretty good but I don't have anything to compare it to though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by EricTheActor
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 16:07 #4154Regular Member

Posts: 24Destiny
I have to agree with you about Destiny. Another mood killer was her consistent "oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah." it was so fake; so boring. Also she should have stayed with her real boobs. They were so much better. It's unfortunate because once upon a time she was really good.
Originally Posted by WilliamMonroe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




