Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8035

    Apparently used to be overweight, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's a big nah. Looks like a druggie Crack.
    Reviews on the 3 letter website say she has really bad stretch marks and scars.

  2. #8034
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f2dbf00742aa

    This can't be real. Not in the DC area. I believe it if she is in NYC.

  3. #8033
    That's a big nah. Looks like a druggie Crack.

  4. #8032

    Everly

    $800 for 1 hour as a pro? Very, very overpriced.

  5. #8031

  6. #8030

    Yalorde

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-236601af878b

  7. #8029

    SA deal?

    Anyone get a deal from SA this holiday? Was hoping to go premium again but looks like they are only going to dangle the chance to lock in your rate before the unknown rate increase they are planning next year (at least I have yet to see the increase amount). Would have signed up for a deal but this new "marketing" attempt is a joke, so guess I'll just live with what I have for now.

  8. #8028
    If she is asking 200 an hour ppm, she is a scammer. Hence the half up front. Never send money before.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Her reply to my message. ".

    I'm looking for someone interested in buying my nudes, videos, FaceTime phone sex sessions, or a ppm. If we schedule a ppm, here are my non negotiables. I expect half at the time of scheduling the arrangement, in case I get there & your a total creep, or try to leave without paying. Can't go over the time limit, you get the exact amount of time you pay for. And I only take cash or cashapp. Cashapp for the down payment, and either cash or cashapp when you pay the rest. Nudes and videos are $20 each, vids are 10 minutes long. FaceTime sessions are $80 and an hour long. And I charge $200 an hour for ppm".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-7b29fdc0b718

  9. #8027

    Newbie

    Hello Senior members.

    I am new to this hobby and just signed up for my Seeking membership. As pros I'd welcome any valuable advice and DOs / DONTs. Any tips to weed out scams and rip-offs? Thanks in advance.

  10. #8026

    Another Pro

    Her reply to my message. ".

    I'm looking for someone interested in buying my nudes, videos, FaceTime phone sex sessions, or a ppm. If we schedule a ppm, here are my non negotiables. I expect half at the time of scheduling the arrangement, in case I get there & your a total creep, or try to leave without paying. Can't go over the time limit, you get the exact amount of time you pay for. And I only take cash or cashapp. Cashapp for the down payment, and either cash or cashapp when you pay the rest. Nudes and videos are $20 each, vids are 10 minutes long. FaceTime sessions are $80 and an hour long. And I charge $200 an hour for ppm".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-7b29fdc0b718

  11. #8025

    Variation on a theme

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Hey daddies,

    I've had success every Christmas going down my texts of Babies I got close to closing the deal with but they went quite.

    Just go down your list with a very simple, Hey, Merry Christmas! Was clearing out old emails & saw a few from you. Hope your doing well, love to chat.

    Something about doing it now instead of a random everyday text. Plus, rent is due in a week & the credit card bill where they over.

    Spent for Christmas & partying with their gal pals comes in the mail!.
    Christmas is the perfect sugar holiday.

    Nothing but stockings and toys.

    Black leather boots and belts.

    White stuff covering the scenery.

    And jolly, generous older men trying to get down your chimney.

  12. #8024

    Old hat

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-0b8d39d4858f

    Here you go! I think she wants 400. Hosts out of Alexandria.

    Met her and she's not my thing so I bounced but she's definitely a pro.

    So pretty sure she fucks anything Go for it.
    She's been reviewed or discussed here before. Can't recall the exact posts, but recall there were mixed reviews.

  13. #8023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you just have to filter it out yourself the hard way. Two of my previous Asian SBs had "A Few Extra Pounds" set in their profile when it should've been "Slim" because they were unreasonably self conscious about their weight and / or they took it literally, and I've noticed a couple other girls who have done the same thing, so I don't filter that out even though it's 99% overweight women.
    Oh my fucking god. Someone needs to teach people sales and marketing 101. They probably got 10% of the SD's they could have gotten because they put themselves into the whale category.

    If your mom is white and your dad is black, you're WHITE. Yea you're actually Mixed, but you're Caucasian on SA because white chicks get more views. Hell it almost doesn't matter what your actual ethnicity is, if your skin is remotely light enough that a tanned white girl could have the same skin tone, you're white.

    If you're short, and have your fair share of booty, you're Athletic or Slim, not Curvy. Curvy is what fat chicks call themselves in 2021 due to the body positivity movement. But WAIT, what if you're ACTUALLY curvy? You're still Athletic or Slim, just let your pics show your curves instead of using a stupid body label on SA.

  14. #8022
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    The name and photo are vaguely familiar, but I can't recall any details. Good luck!
    Cool, and helps to know that at least I'm not misremembering altogether seeing a similar picture in the past. Will report back to you all how it goes if she follows through with a meet we have planned for Sun night.

  15. #8021

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-0b8d39d4858f

    Here you go! I think she wants 400. Hosts out of Alexandria.

    Met her and she's not my thing so I bounced but she's definitely a pro.

    So pretty sure she fucks anything Go for it.
    She's had a few different profiles / names etc. - Laura, Samantha etc. And has been reviewed here before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape