Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8020
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-0b8d39d4858f

    Here you go! I think she wants 400. Hosts out of Alexandria.

    Met her and she's not my thing so I bounced but she's definitely a pro.

    So pretty sure she fucks anything Go for it.

  2. #8019

    Tell Them Merry Christmas

    Hey daddies,

    I've had success every Christmas going down my texts of Babies I got close to closing the deal with but they went quite.

    Just go down your list with a very simple, Hey, Merry Christmas! Was clearing out old emails & saw a few from you. Hope your doing well, love to chat.

    Something about doing it now instead of a random everyday text. Plus, rent is due in a week & the credit card bill where they over.

    Spent for Christmas & partying with their gal pals comes in the mail!

    Good luck!

    DF.

  3. #8018
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Oh gotcha.

    God fuck, yet another hot white girl who lists "other" for ethnicity. I would have never found this girl because I filter out "Other" since that and "Mixed" is what a lot of AA girls put and I don't like dark girls.

    Really at a loss as to what search filters, I don't want to wade through tons of fatties or dark girls by allowing "Average / Curvy" body types or "Mixed / Other" but then I miss the diamond in the rough that gets filtered out if I only screen for "Caucasian" and "Slim / Athletic" bodies.
    Sometimes you just have to filter it out yourself the hard way. Two of my previous Asian SBs had "A Few Extra Pounds" set in their profile when it should've been "Slim" because they were unreasonably self conscious about their weight and / or they took it literally, and I've noticed a couple other girls who have done the same thing, so I don't filter that out even though it's 99% overweight women.

  4. #8017

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Oh gotcha.

    God fuck, yet another hot white girl who lists "other" for ethnicity. I would have never found this girl because I filter out "Other" since that and "Mixed" is what a lot of AA girls put and I don't like dark girls.

    Really at a loss as to what search filters, I don't want to wade through tons of fatties or dark girls by allowing "Average / Curvy" body types or "Mixed / Other" but then I miss the diamond in the rough that gets filtered out if I only screen for "Caucasian" and "Slim / Athletic" bodies.
    No pain, no gain.

  5. #8016

    FlirtFun

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Goes by the profile name FlirtFun:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-bb79555087c0

    The profile just went up this month, but I could swear I've seen her pictures before in the past but can't place them. Would love to know if anyone recognizes her from a previous profile and has intel on whether she's good / bad news. Pic attached.
    The name and photo are vaguely familiar, but I can't recall any details. Good luck!

  6. #8015

    Curious if anyone recognizes this one?

    Goes by the profile name FlirtFun:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-bb79555087c0

    The profile just went up this month, but I could swear I've seen her pictures before in the past but can't place them. Would love to know if anyone recognizes her from a previous profile and has intel on whether she's good / bad news. Pic attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails temp.jpg‎  

  7. #8014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, her profile is gone but that was after we started texting to set up a meet.
    Oh gotcha.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-421ee0100e51

    French exchange student came down from NYC. Blew my back out with this one.

    She's back in France.
    God fuck, yet another hot white girl who lists "other" for ethnicity. I would have never found this girl because I filter out "Other" since that and "Mixed" is what a lot of AA girls put and I don't like dark girls.

    Really at a loss as to what search filters, I don't want to wade through tons of fatties or dark girls by allowing "Average / Curvy" body types or "Mixed / Other" but then I miss the diamond in the rough that gets filtered out if I only screen for "Caucasian" and "Slim / Athletic" bodies.

  8. #8013
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-421ee0100e51

    French exchange student came down from NYC. Blew my back out with this one.

    She's back in France.

  9. #8012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Wait I thought she blocked you?
    Yeah, her profile is gone but that was after we started texting to set up a meet.

  10. #8011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She has killer legs. Bbfcip, she squirted 6 x all was well.
    Wait I thought she blocked you?

  11. #8010
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She has killer legs. Bbfcip, she squirted 6 x all was well.
    What's her handle / url?

  12. #8009
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned this once before as well. It's the one leg in front of the other, front leg is always up on the toes pose. Apparently someone has told these women that it makes their legs look thinner to pose that way so they all do it, it's the universal pose and is about as annoying as when they A. Stick their tongue out in the photo B. Make a peace sign with their fingers C. Use snapchat filers on their face (fruit, freckles, etc.) and D make those ridiculous duck lips Any of those and it's almost always a pass for me.
    Pics with hands showing also help gauge overall body. Sausage fingers = fatty!

  13. #8008
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I read somewhere that women pose for pictures at public events with one leg in front of the other to make themselves look more slender.
    I mentioned this once before as well. It's the one leg in front of the other, front leg is always up on the toes pose. Apparently someone has told these women that it makes their legs look thinner to pose that way so they all do it, it's the universal pose and is about as annoying as when they A. Stick their tongue out in the photo B. Make a peace sign with their fingers C. Use snapchat filers on their face (fruit, freckles, etc.) and D make those ridiculous duck lips Any of those and it's almost always a pass for me.

  14. #8007
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell if she's fat or not. Obviously the pics show a nice tight body like a Kardashian shit but I've been trolled where I met someone similar but ended up being just short and dumpy.
    She has killer legs. Bbfcip, she squirted 6 x all was well.

  15. #8006

    Weight games

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    When I go in for a closer look, a round "puffy" face and / or large arms can be an indication that the rest of her body might be proportionally large. If they wear loose clothing that hides their waist and hips, that's another indication.

    I read somewhere that women pose for pictures at public events with one leg in front of the other to make themselves look more slender.
    I rarely meet anyone from the site anymore, largely due to my pickiness and only wanting to meet lean ladies. There's a lot of SBs mislabeling themselves as "Athletic" when "A few extra pounds" (read fat) would be more apropos. These days I filter down to "Slim" and only Asian and Latina (white girls are especially annoying to me, a white guy) which leads to almost zero meetups. SA was so much better pre-pandemic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape