Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    Glad I didn't go see her now on Christmas Eve.

    She quoted me a 100 for a Qv 150 Hhr 200 Hr.
    She's raised her prices, I saw her twice, early- mid November, both times I saw her for about 45 min for a Benjamin. BBFS was offered both times to me, I partook. The cons for me. The place is a dump, and I don't like sitting back there for 20-30 min while she plays her stupid games.

  2. #14286

    Glad I didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what the damages were?
    Glad I didn't go see her now on Christmas Eve.

    She quoted me a 100 for a Qv 150 Hhr 200 Hr.

  3. #14285

    Star

    May I ask what the damages were?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    My second visit with Star and more of the same experience. She is petite but fluffy in around her stomach. Waited 7 minutes for her to not come to the door before she gave me the room number out of frustration. Room was a mess. BBBJ was very toothy and lack luster. She claims she does not keep rubbers with her but, offered BBFS. I declined as she seems to be a completely BB lady for every client. I hurried the CIM finish and will never return.

  4. #14284

    Star

    My second visit with Star and more of the same experience. She is petite but fluffy in around her stomach. Waited 7 minutes for her to not come to the door before she gave me the room number out of frustration. Room was a mess. BBBJ was very toothy and lack luster. She claims she does not keep rubbers with her but, offered BBFS. I declined as she seems to be a completely BB lady for every client. I hurried the CIM finish and will never return.

  5. #14283
    Island Princess? Hawaiian princess?

    Does anyone remember her? She posted on, geez, I think it was USA Classifieds, maybe 2? Maybe 3? Years ago? Anyone know what came of her?

  6. #14282

    Scarlett. Aka Sexy Seductress

    Had two dreams with Scarlett. I don't post about my dreams much. In these dreams I received the best BBBJ I've ever had. Not an exaggeration as nothing else has even been close, that good. Very pricey, you decide if it's worth it. YMMV. Sorry for the lack of link.

  7. #14281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Hotel Asian?

    Chicago area code, probably legit traveling agency. Number is always busy, so I tried a text but no reply yet. One thing for sure the girl won't be the one in the pic. If you partake please let us know.

    Ho Ho ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubFan63  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of the Asians on Skg.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/256279922504

  8. #14280

    Not Me

    Possibly TS? Look at those breasts, or lack of. Questionable. Usually, when they are that tall, they played for the men's team.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this provider. Says she's 6'2". Says she's in Middletown. Pics look nice but Spidey senses are tingling.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...no-bs/42711479

  9. #14279
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this provider. Says she's 6'2". Says she's in Middletown. Pics look nice but Spidey senses are tingling.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...no-bs/42711479
    Hmmm. "female"? I'm not sure.

  10. #14278

    6 ft. 2 in

    Anyone seen this provider. Says she's 6'2". Says she's in Middletown. Pics look nice but Spidey senses are tingling.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...no-bs/42711479

  11. #14277

    Carplay Head Only

    Ok. So when did the fad of carplay head only for $100 come to the scene. I'm sorry but these chicks have lost their mind. Any monger that would oblige a provider on this is either high or knows something about the provides skills that make it worth it.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...3/116844458034

  12. #14276

    Payton / Kristen

    Payton is back in action. Got her new solo ad on STG. Digits with 326 area code. 326 is new area code for Dayton area. It is a real digits, not app. A lot thicker. She was on Olivia's ad a few days ago too.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/275943144927

  13. #14275

    Aerial no boyfriend

    Visited her couple days ago and had a good time, she lives in a nice neighborhood, shares a little house with another girl who works days, she for one thing is not hard on the eyes, I stayed an hour. Open menu except greek and kissing, she was worth the drive, about 20 minutes, there is no boyfriend I paid after finish. Will repeat.

  14. #14274

    Scarlett

    She is real and pretty awesome. Visited her a couple months ago and she was very into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FpWant  [View Original Post]

  15. #14273

    Hotel Asian

    Has anyone seen any of the Asians on Skg.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/256279922504

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape