Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23519

    Nude

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who does nude massage not off this week? Natasha and Tasha both off till next year.
    Try Bonita.

  2. #23518

    Nude massage

    Anyone who does nude massage not off this week? Natasha and Tasha both off till next year.

  3. #23517
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbus  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she owned it. She does own the new place in LO now. She named it Song Massage. No walk-ins. Appointment only.
    I called and person was Asian and said there is no Kandy there. Is Kandy Asian or American?

  4. #23516
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbus  [View Original Post]
    Had a very nice massage with happy results from Kandy who used to run Spring Message in Troy. She is now in Lake Orion near downtown. Very private studio with free parking near a CPA. She hopes to make it work up there since a lot of her old customers say it's too far away for them. I'd say she is worth the trip. She is trim, attractive and gives an thorough massage. 248-XXX-6854.
    Would be I interested in full contact information myself. I don't live to far from there.

  5. #23515

    Kandy in L. O

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbus  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she owned it. She does own the new place in LO now. She named it Song Massage. No walk-ins. Appointment only.
    Has anyone tried out Song Massage? I would like to have a local place to go for a good massage and a happy ending.

  6. #23514
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a place for a happy ending near Royal Oak?
    Yes yes yes we do. Thats what this forum is for, and why there are many prior posts available for your reading pleasure.

  7. #23513

    RE: Kandy in LO

    I don't think she owned it. She does own the new place in LO now. She named it Song Massage. No walk-ins. Appointment only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Was kandy the owner of Spring massage?

  8. #23512

    RE: Kandy in LO

    PM me for her number. She isn't doing any walk-ins. All are by appointment only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krish5115  [View Original Post]
    Unable to find the previous number and I'm from lake Orion, would love to visit one locally instead of driving all along the county.

  9. #23511

    Heading out East

    Heading to Warren / The Heights / a few more places in that area. Looking for big nipples. Prefer American but will take Asian. Specifically long nipples or big areola. Pm me. I can send over some of my recent favorites.

  10. #23510

    Gabrielle intel?

    Anyone see her? I can assume she's a lot bigger / older than the pics but I'm still curious. I called her but didn't book when I found out she was out of a hotel. That always makes me leery without intel.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/255789

  11. #23509

    Place near Royal oak?

    Anyone know a place for a happy ending near Royal Oak?

  12. #23508
    Quote Originally Posted by Krish5115  [View Original Post]
    Unable to find the previous number and I'm from lake Orion, would love to visit one locally instead of driving all along the county.
    He left the last 4 digits of the phone number. A quick Google search of massage parlors in LO and you'll find one that has a phone number ending in this digits.

    Why'all need to stop being so lazy and do the work.

  13. #23507

    Eastern Massage Auburn / Rochester

    Did a walk-in at this place because it was about 15 min from my work place. Really good massage that took care of a lot my knots. HE is DIY and otc roaming, may repeat for just the massage itself. 70 hr and 40 tip.

  14. #23506
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimha55  [View Original Post]
    Nobody here is under 45 and have never had one let me see their little boobs.
    I'm from Eastside, but had a work assignment out that way like 4-5 years ago. I would stop by a few times on my way home. I met a 20's girl there. She was really hot!! She was from out of the country and went back home after a few months I believe. She liked to kiss and have her nipples sucked.

  15. #23505

    Nothing under 45

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryUrschaft  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Star Moon today. End up with Nicey. She's petite, skinny in her 30's. Gave good massage with some great teasing and above average HJ. Very playful and friendly. She pulled her tits out for me to play with which was a plus. Left happy..
    Nobody here is under 45 and have never had one let me see their little boobs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape