Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23500

    Visiting Livonia for the holidays

    Hey fellow Michigan Mongers!! Visiting family in the Livonia area. Looking for a FS massage parlor within 20 to 30 minutes away. Any intel would be helpful. You can PM with information. Any help would be appreciated!

  2. #23499

    Nope

    Pretty sure it's long gone. I started seeing Jade after she went independent. Connected with her off of Craigslist. She was working out of a lower end motel in Livonia, then briefly a condo in Southfield. Last several times I saw her I got a hotel room. She was very cool, reliable and a lot of fun; my go-to for several years. I got out of the hobby for a while (got rid of all my provider contacts) and was never able to reconnect. I assumed she got out of the game. If that's not the case I'd love to reconnect with her.

    Stay safe,

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe1969  [View Original Post]
    J. Is the place in Allen Park still there? Mind sharing any intel? Location? I'm that way all the time.

  3. #23498
    Quote Originally Posted by BlupurpSky  [View Original Post]
    Is the black girl Angel?
    If her speciality was prostate massage it was angel. She was in Taylor off of telegraph.

  4. #23497
    Quote Originally Posted by BlupurpSky  [View Original Post]
    Is the black girl Angel?
    I have no idea what her name was. It's been several years ago and of course, I didn't go back. The ad I saw was a picture of a quite attractive white girl but when I got there, obviously, she wasn't the same girl. Bait and switch. Still, she wasn't unattractive by any means, so I went with it. I'm sure she wasn't FS though.

  5. #23496

    Mali therapeutic Oxford

    This is a local business in Oxford run by a young girl, active on social media. It's 100 $ for 90 min and I booked a genuine cupping massage. The girl was charming young white girl, the room was ok, asked me to dress down and started the massage. I was patiently waiting for any signal, nothing came and I asked at end if she does any happy ending. She politely declined. The massage itself is above average. May not visit again. If you are going here for extras. Avoid it.

    But man the girl was a candy. Would have shelled as much as I can if any thing was on table to grab.

  6. #23495

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Jade was pale redhead. I don't remember how tall she was but I'm sure that we're talking about the same person. As far as the independent provider and that bad experience I was talking about was a a black girl in the Taylor area who worked out of a townhouse. To my knowledge, she wasn't associated with Andrea or that group in any way.
    I remember Jade as pretty, reasonable and fun. She didn't do BBBJ, which was a shame, but otherwise a ton of fun.

    I'd love to get in touch with her again if anyone has contact info. Please PM me if you do and I'll owe you one.

  7. #23494

    Toy

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraFind77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here ever received one and if so thoughts? I would like to try and any suggestions on places that provide is appreciated.
    Better to go in with a toy of your choosing for that area. Let them use the toy. Eliminates guesswork.

  8. #23493

    Star Moon

    Hit up Star Moon today. End up with Nicey. She's petite, skinny in her 30's. Gave good massage with some great teasing and above average HJ. Very playful and friendly. She pulled her tits out for me to play with which was a plus. Left happy.

    Barry.

  9. #23492

    Big Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? There is no name to search for reviews. Thanks.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715
    Saw her couple years ago in like GrossPoint, I think. Underwhelming is the best description. Definitely NOT the person in the pics, unless they were taken 50+lbs earlier. Long ass nails, non-existent massage, and Extra donation was required for BBBJ.

    Agreed and she couldn't handle even half of the project without gagging. Left unhappy. Never Again.

  10. #23491

    Kandy LO

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Was kandy the owner of Spring massage?
    Unable to find the previous number and I'm from lake Orion, would love to visit one locally instead of driving all along the county.

  11. #23490

    Angel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Jade was pale redhead. I don't remember how tall she was but I'm sure that we're talking about the same person. As far as the independent provider and that bad experience I was talking about was a a black girl in the Taylor area who worked out of a townhouse. To my knowledge, she wasn't associated with Andrea or that group in any way.
    Is the black girl Angel?

  12. #23489

    Kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaaSpark  [View Original Post]
    It's the same number for spring massage.
    Just curious. Was kandy the owner of Spring massage?

  13. #23488

    GM massage Warren

    Tried GM massage. Older provider Judy. OK massage but left happy. UTC and tipped. 40. Would repeat.

  14. #23487
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019  [View Original Post]
    I used to really enjoy this but had a similar uncomfortable experience and gave it up. Is the Jade you're referring to tall, thin, pale with a bit of a butter face? If so, I saw her on and off for years but lost touch completely. I saw a post earlier this year that she may still see a few regulars from the old days but was never able to get her digits. Had a lot of fun with her.

    Stay safe,

    J.
    Yep. Jade was pale redhead. I don't remember how tall she was but I'm sure that we're talking about the same person. As far as the independent provider and that bad experience I was talking about was a a black girl in the Taylor area who worked out of a townhouse. To my knowledge, she wasn't associated with Andrea or that group in any way.

  15. #23486
    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    I know this place. It was actually Lincoln Park. I saw Jade too. I forget the other girls. It's long gone. The Allen park place was Andrea's. She is gone, too. Abbey, Daisy, Roxy. All disappeared.
    Yes, that was the place I was thinking of and Andrea was the one who had it. They had a good thing going and I wish they were still there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape