Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 30808
-
12-26-21 16:26 #16393Senior Member

Posts: 126WF gal
Saw her and turned out well.
Pvt residence, BBBJ etc.
$120 HH.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/803293826008
-
12-26-21 16:13 #16392Senior Member

Posts: 304Real
A quick search showed that someone has seen and given a short review back in June. You should be able to search for 'Pooki' using the search thread option to see what they had to say.
Originally Posted by WestTexas
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 12:36 #16391Regular Member

Posts: 1Is this one real
Just interested in knowing if this one was real.
https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69
-
12-26-21 11:41 #16390Senior Member

Posts: 100Lilly Flowers account stolen
Last I knew, Lilly was living in FL. She said her instagram and cashapp accounts were stolen and the thief is posting her old pics and trying to get people to send money. I would suggest getting confirmation before sending her anything.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 10:29 #16389Senior Member

Posts: 137Good luck getting her to answer.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 07:29 #16388Regular Member

Posts: 5Dutchess
Any intel on this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/687796199009
Thanks.
-
12-25-21 14:58 #16387Senior Member

Posts: 79I second this review.
Nice chick, open to direction, wasn't a clock watcher, as advertised. Ultra skinny. Both times I saw her over the past few years, she had kids in another room sleeping which I didn't really feel comfortable with.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 14:56 #16386Senior Member

Posts: 79Kee in Cary
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72415961
Seen this chick in Cary earlier today. Agreed to 80 for a QV and she was ready right away so I headed over. No issues at all with communication. It is the girl in the pics though they are a little more flattering. She does have a big ass as advertised. Great tits too. AFTER she took my money and put it away she informed me that she was out of condoms but that she was clean and offered BBFS. Not my thing so I declined and opted for the BBBJ. It was ok but nothing to write home about. She let me cum on the tits and like I said, they were pretty nice so that's always fun. Little cleanup and and I was out of there.
Not a bad visit, but I probably would not have went if I'd known I couldn't get full (protected) service. The room was clean and she was nice. I will not repeat but for those of you whom like BBFS, it is definitely on the menu.
-
12-24-21 22:49 #16385Senior Member

Posts: 88Season of Summer
Summer has been reviewed and around for a while. She has 3 kids that are with her and so it can be hard to schedule as she needs to make sure the kids are elsewhere (at least this was about 6 months ago). She is sweet and willing to please but due to her family situation the room was full (not dirty or unkempt just had alot of stuff). BBJCIM, CFS is good (I hear BBFS may be on the table). She looks like her pics (petite frame, good looking female).
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 19:46 #16384Senior Member

Posts: 52Season of Summer
Any reviews for Summer: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/613766552731 ?
I searched but Summer is also a season so the results were too many.
-
12-24-21 19:46 #16383Senior Member

Posts: 121Qv
You can always try this lady. She's been reviewed and all agree that the pics are old and she's heavier now but she hosts from a private residence without any fanfare outside, won't keep you waiting in the parking lot, and she's personable.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/123507353289
-
12-24-21 19:25 #16382Senior Member

Posts: 358Succubus Lady
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...cubus/42989171
Anyone have any intel on her?
-
12-24-21 18:10 #16381Senior Member

Posts: 120Only CBJ for less
Where to get CBJ for 40 - 60? Don't see any reason to pay 80 - 100 if that's FS prices.
-
12-24-21 17:10 #16380Senior Member

Posts: 129Photos were accurate and recent. Location was a mid-tier hotel off of wake forest.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 17:04 #16379Senior Member

Posts: 129I did not.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





