Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 744 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 1244 1744 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22091

    Cincy Kyla

    I've seen Cincy Kyla a few times she always runs late, that is probably so her BF can get out of the room. I also think she's back on drugs. I've been staying away.

  2. #22090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay69  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen Kyla wanted to many times. Things just never lined up. Have seen Kaylee once. Maybe it was first time jitters. Maybe she had an off day or I wasn't up to her standards for a client. Maybe it was a hhr issue though I did want an hr but hhr was all that was available? I'll have to try again to see if we have a better time. I'm not in Kyla circle so I doubt that will happen to compare. But a pool of jello fight might be an interesting thing to see? Stay safe my monger brothers.
    This goes for any provider: If the provider only has time for a half hour appointment, re-schedule for another day or find someone else. Having the time for only a half hour appointment means she is scheduling back-to-back-to-back-to-back. That leaves little time for rest and hygiene between appointments. I am not suggesting she doesn't wash up between clients. I am saying that she doesn't have time to properly clear her head before she has to service the next dick. Again this goes for any provider. This benefits you, as well as the provider. Schedule for tomorrow, she'll still get the money before rent is due.

  3. #22089

    Kyla vs kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who'd win this ***** fight. But would be fun to see.

    As for me. Fucked them both several times.

    CKyla better body. But Raylee much better fuck. Much more into it and sweeter pussy! Last time I fucked CKyla she I made her uncomfortable ad I moved her around too much. Thus I never made her private list.

    With Raylee. She loves everything. Including a CIP finish!

    My choice is Raylee!
    I've never seen Kyla wanted to many times. Things just never lined up. Have seen Kaylee once. Maybe it was first time jitters. Maybe she had an off day or I wasn't up to her standards for a client. Maybe it was a hhr issue though I did want an hr but hhr was all that was available? I'll have to try again to see if we have a better time. I'm not in Kyla circle so I doubt that will happen to compare. But a pool of jello fight might be an interesting thing to see? Stay safe my monger brothers.

  4. #22088

    Stay away

    Was sure I recognized the star pattern tats on this one. Finally realized from where. It's been over a decade now I think since I saw her -- fortunately. She's a former SW and chatline girl who's now doing solo on LC etc. You will want to stay away, for reasons I'm not allowed to say.

    https://callescort.org/513-986-0706

  5. #22087
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who'd win this ***** fight. But would be fun to see.

    As for me. Fucked them both several times.

    CKyla better body. But Raylee much better fuck. Much more into it and sweeter pussy! Last time I fucked CKyla she I made her uncomfortable ad I moved her around too much. Thus I never made her private list.

    With Raylee. She loves everything. Including a CIP finish!

    My choice is Raylee!
    I will have to agree. Raylee hands down over Kyla. Fucked Kyla several times over the years but Raylee does more for me. Never in a rush an never a quitter. Will guck in any position but I love her CG.

  6. #22086
    Raylee. You're much nicer and sweeter than CKyka She can definitely be mean and bitchy. You're always extremely kind and sweet. A lovely enjoyable lady always!

    You're the hands down winner. You may not be trying to but you will eventually have all her customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinciraylee25  [View Original Post]
    I've never met Kyla. She yelled at a client outside for seeing me. I've never spoke to her. Just wanted to clarify.

  7. #22085

    Is this Kayla

    Is she black girl. I was on crawlers ram a cross add. She wanted nothing but deposit.

    Matter fact I tried for five days to get service out of. 20 ladies I talked to not one of them didn't ask for card.

    It's been a job trying to figure it out I'm ready to just call a escort service. But I'm now Leary all together. I'm new at this if anyone has a number that is real and not trying scam. I would like get some where positive with one. For real how you tell is there any real one here.

  8. #22084

    Close, but not quite.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Is Cincy Kyla working anymore. Thought she was retired but I saw Raylee a couple weeks ago and she said she (Raylee) was working at the LQ in and Cincy and CKyla was living and working there. Said CKyla yelled at her and made a scene to Raylee for working in her space.

    So CKyla still working. Anybody seen her or any reports?
    I've never met Kyla. She yelled at a client outside for seeing me. I've never spoke to her. Just wanted to clarify.

  9. #22083

    Raylee vs CKyla

    Not sure who'd win this ***** fight. But would be fun to see.

    As for me. Fucked them both several times.

    CKyla better body. But Raylee much better fuck. Much more into it and sweeter pussy! Last time I fucked CKyla she I made her uncomfortable ad I moved her around too much. Thus I never made her private list.

    With Raylee. She loves everything. Including a CIP finish!

    My choice is Raylee!

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    Kyla told me see caught a few of her regulars paying Raylee a visit and it pisses her off. She said she don't she those dudes anymore. She said Raylee is a toothless trailer trash *****. Kyla sometimes gets really ***** until she gets her h fix. She has developed a severe case of GPS since she went UTR. That really don't bother me because I'm a sucker for chicks with hot bods and big tits. I will still see and fuck her on a regular basis.

  10. #22082

    Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Is Cincy Kyla working anymore. Thought she was retired but I saw Raylee a couple weeks ago and she said she (Raylee) was working at the LQ in and Cincy and CKyla was living and working there. Said CKyla yelled at her and made a scene to Raylee for working in her space.

    So CKyla still working. Anybody seen her or any reports?
    Kyla told me see caught a few of her regulars paying Raylee a visit and it pisses her off. She said she don't she those dudes anymore. She said Raylee is a toothless trailer trash *****. Kyla sometimes gets really ***** until she gets her h fix. She has developed a severe case of GPS since she went UTR. That really don't bother me because I'm a sucker for chicks with hot bods and big tits. I will still see and fuck her on a regular basis.

  11. #22081

    Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Is Cincy Kyla working anymore. Thought she was retired but I saw Raylee a couple weeks ago and she said she (Raylee) was working at the LQ in and Cincy and CKyla was living and working there. Said CKyla yelled at her and made a scene to Raylee for working in her space.

    So CKyla still working. Anybody seen her or any reports?
    Kyla told me she caught a few of her regulars paying Kaylee a visit and she got pissed. She said she stopped seeing them. I know she can get bitchy when she is high but ever since she has gone UTR she has developed a severe case of GPS. I'm a sucker for young chicks with hot bods and big tits so that doesn't bother me and I'll keep seeing her.

  12. #22080
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Is Cincy Kyla working anymore. Thought she was retired but I saw Raylee a couple weeks ago and she said she (Raylee) was working at the LQ in and Cincy and CKyla was living and working there. Said CKyla yelled at her and made a scene to Raylee for working in her space.

    So CKyla still working. Anybody seen her or any reports?
    Doesn't matter if Kyla is working. I have seen her many times but Raylee is a much better time MHO.

  13. #22079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Is Cincy Kyla working anymore. Thought she was retired but I saw Raylee a couple weeks ago and she said she (Raylee) was working at the LQ in and Cincy and CKyla was living and working there. Said CKyla yelled at her and made a scene to Raylee for working in her space.

    So CKyla still working. Anybody seen her or any reports?
    Cincy Kyla is unavailable to most, so she might as well be retired. Perhaps she is only seeing a select group of clients, so she might as well be retired. If a lady isn't making herself available, for all intents and purposes, she is retired. If a lady isn't running ads letting people know she is working, then she is retired. Consider her as a Members Only Club. It doesn't matter what goes on behind those doors; if you're not a card carrying member, you're not getting in.

  14. #22078

    Haven't Repeated

    Quote Originally Posted by Laines  [View Original Post]
    Was that the last time you saw her? I've only seen her once last year and the pics were a little off. I'm wondering if she looks even more different now.
    That was the first and only visit for me. I decided not to repeat.

  15. #22077

    CKyla

    Is Cincy Kyla working anymore. Thought she was retired but I saw Raylee a couple weeks ago and she said she (Raylee) was working at the LQ in and Cincy and CKyla was living and working there. Said CKyla yelled at her and made a scene to Raylee for working in her space.

    So CKyla still working. Anybody seen her or any reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Cincy Kyla choose to go on Natalie an Nichole was on the first floor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape