Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 7473
-
12-27-21 15:57 #4038Banned Member

Posts: 800I had a great time with her-- the only problem I had was she worked out of her house on James Island that was a total disaster. She does seem to rush a bit but compared to what's around she's not too bad. If she is out of a hotel then it could be better.
Originally Posted by DonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 15:51 #4037Banned Member

Posts: 800A link could help.
Originally Posted by BassAckward
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 15:28 #4036Banned Member

Posts: 800Need a little bit more information. First Mt Pleasant is really a demilitarize zone. Very little action, same as downtown Charleston. Are you looking for incall- outcall- what price range, younger- older? Most escorts on STG are a mess. https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...d=05%3A00%3A00.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
Better off at https://privatedelights.ch/ but many are not local.
Or.
https://tryst.link/search?loc=32.854...9.9748%3ANorth+Charleston%2 C+South+Carolina%2 C+United+States&within=100 km&gender%5 B%5 D=female&trans=false&gender%5 B%5 D=&q=&type%5 B%5 D=escort&type%5 B%5 D=bdsm&type%5 B%5 D=massage&type%5 B%5 D=online&rate_min=&rate_max= still need to be careful.
A world of different between Charlotte and Charleston.
-
12-27-21 11:58 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 309Mount Pleasant recommendations
Was hoping someone could give me a recommendation. Visiting so not too familiar with the scene. Prefer non smokers (don't want to leave smelling like an ash tray). Feel free to PM. Will return the favor if anyone visits Charlotte.
-
12-27-21 11:15 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 1202She will get a "tough time" when she tries to rob the wrong person one day.
Originally Posted by DallasGirl89
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 17:20 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 324Dallas
Thief. Rep is finally catching up to them.
Originally Posted by DallasGirl89
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 05:12 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 29Harleigh Wild
Good morning ya'll, just reached out to this one for an appointment. Couldn't find anything on here when searching, so while I wait for her response I figured I would see if anyone has any experience? If not, hopefully I'll get the chance to TOFTT.
-
12-25-21 23:30 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 51Queenie
Has anyone got any information on this one. Thinking about trying it out.
https://tryst.link/escort/sexislimthicc-89
-
12-24-21 18:46 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 600Lmao
Jesus Christmas.
Originally Posted by DallasGirl89
[View Original Post]
Meth, it's a hell of drug.
-
12-24-21 17:13 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 16035?
Even with the pic filters stating her age at "35" seems questionable at best, never had a dream with her and not sure I would. She seems to think highly of herself in her ads but I guess self-confidence is half the battle.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/561627669129
-
12-24-21 09:57 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 144Self promotion
Nothing like a little self promotion.
Originally Posted by Dallasgirl89
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 01:15 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 99Dallasgirl
That reads like a one review, seemingly "self promoted" provider with a history of ripping people off. Just a heads up, one fine soul claims to have field stripped the boyfriends gun and slapped the hell out of him with it.
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 22:30 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 657Very Nice
Please come up to Eastern NC, or Pm me.
Originally Posted by Dallasgirl89
[View Original Post]
RBD out.
-
12-23-21 21:17 #4025Regular Member

Posts: 22That's really well said by him / her / they. Well thought out also.
Originally Posted by Dallasgirl89
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 20:03 #4024Regular Member

Posts: 1Dallas
Discreet and has no limit you definitely get your money's worth. I definitely see her as often as I can and I've never had any issues. I know she used to have a boyfriend around but that is no longer the case so give her a chance. I take a hundred percent responsibility it is not the best time you've ever had he also is amazing at BBBJ and she has the perfect body and gorgeous face. Nice girl I know she's just going through a tough time in her life. I can say It was the best I have ever had. Tight pussy and virgin ass she's the kind of girl you want to take home and lock away.











Reply With Quote





