Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 24828
-
12-26-21 22:54 #17538Senior Member

Posts: 42Tried to see her. No luck!
Contacted her around 5:30 this evening. Wanted to come and visit for a half hour. She got back with me within minutes. Asked me to wait 45 minutes before she would be available. Sent a message back stating that would be fine. Asked her where she was located. She messaged me back saying that her placed was close to Howe high school. I was mobile at the time and realized that I was not far from there. Sent a message back letting her know that and she promptly replied asking me not to leave the area. One hour later I just gave up and went home. Never heard from her again. Probably for the better. That area is not a good place for a stranger to be in at night. Shame too because the photo's looked really good in my opinion. Oh well she did save me money. Has anyone seen her before?
-
12-26-21 22:23 #17537Senior Member

Posts: 278Definitely different
Not sure why cock sucker got brought into things. I had a legitimate question. Sorry if you felt attacked. Seems you're wrong, regardless. Neither girl in those pics is her.
Originally Posted by LegKiBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 15:37 #17536Senior Member

Posts: 70Mouthpiece
What's up mongers I'm Looking for multiple poviders for BBBJ services only. If you got any reasonable mentions price and quality wise def pm or reply. Happy hunting stay safe.
-
12-26-21 15:19 #17535Regular Member

Posts: 3Run and see her before she leaves
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/ginger/
Read reviews on TER and so true. MILF with best BBBJ skills hands down.
-
12-26-21 15:15 #17534Senior Member

Posts: 81She and BF (A) are fine. Traveling around a bit.
Originally Posted by NomMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 15:13 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 812nd Time NOT Charm (ing)
Saw this one a few months ago. Was so so but she's nearby and I thought why not.
Sadly, issues, medical and who knows what else has turned her frail and nearly unable to lay there. YMMV but only slightly.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69478726
-
12-26-21 00:05 #17532Regular Member

Posts: 7Marissa
I wish I had mentioned it then, but I'd say about a month ago or so I saw a post with her photos. I believe the phone number was different and I think she went by another name. I haven't seen it again and I'm mad at myself for not bringing the post to the table. If anyone has any updates let me know. Had a great two times with her last year.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 20:17 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 187Umm
Looks like two different girls to me.
Originally Posted by MSkeme
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 14:08 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 808You did good
You did good, Your review was good and you gave the last four of the phone number. Anybody just puts that in the search bar on alligator and they will find the ad.
Originally Posted by IndeezTwats
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 11:44 #17529Regular Member

Posts: 12My bad, I'm new to the forum and it's usage.
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 11:43 #17528Regular Member

Posts: 12Rachael
Also had a chance to visit Rachael a few weeks ago. Pics look better than she does. She does have a pretty smile tho. Seemed like a nice girl kinda skittish maybe jittery. Placed donation on the TV stand and discussed rules. Pretty standard services. BBJ was okay but no cim kinda limited menu. No DATY. Participated in cfs mish and dog. It wasn't a bad visit I guess but it wasn't really good either. C+. Didn't rush me but could tell she was kinda ready to finish session after about 15 min so I just did my thing and took off. $.5 hh. The hotel was pretty junky and her room looked like a tornado just passed through.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 11:34 #17527Senior Member

Posts: 808Try this
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72300589
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 11:04 #17526Senior Member

Posts: 59Could you post a better link? The link you posted redirected me to the main site. Or could you private message me her information?
.
Originally Posted by IndeezTwats
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 07:55 #17525Regular Member

Posts: 12https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 05:09 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 119Per Ripoff report #483 on 8-17-17 by FF. Now shut your cock sucker.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






