Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 736 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4328
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    That's the one thing I find bizarre about addicts that smoke fentanyl. They tend to believe they are better than other addicts (crack, meth) and because they are "functional" believe it's beneath them to fuck for money. Yet, they spend every cent they make on fentanyl causing them to have to fuck for money. I don't know if taking the drug makes the sex less enjoyable, but it's like they will scam, cheat, lie or whatever to keep from actually having to put out.
    She smokes meth too. Had a big ol bag of it when I was there. She said she also spends a ton of money on percs.

  2. #4327
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I met her once, bb, she didn't want me to cip so I made it take longer. She asked me to hurry up. I said with her complaining I would need cip to finish. She agreed after sighing and whining about it. I blasted in her. She hates her job and her life. She smokes fentanyl. The smell was obvious.

    Oh was there some random dude on the couch the whole time when you were there?
    That's the one thing I find bizarre about addicts that smoke fentanyl. They tend to believe they are better than other addicts (crack, meth) and because they are "functional" believe it's beneath them to fuck for money. Yet, they spend every cent they make on fentanyl causing them to have to fuck for money. I don't know if taking the drug makes the sex less enjoyable, but it's like they will scam, cheat, lie or whatever to keep from actually having to put out.

  3. #4326
    Quote Originally Posted by AWork911  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/569844625057

    Booked hh with her. Asked her about the services and she confirmed she did GFE and BBBJ. When I was near her, she asked me to pick up some drinks one the way, which was ok.

    Reached her place. She gave clear directions to her apartment. Easy comms! Yay!

    Met her. She was the girl in the photo. No issues with that.

    She took the money and said that she can only offer HJ. She said it'd be weird for her to do things with a person she just met. I was like. You could have told this earlier and I would have looked elsewhere!

    Anyways. Lesson learnt. Don't trust this one!
    She is a total scammer for sure.

    IHateJimmySix.

  4. #4325
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I met her once, bb, she didn't want me to cip so I made it take longer. She asked me to hurry up. I said with her complaining I would need cip to finish. She agreed after sighing and whining about it. I blasted in her. She hates her job and her life. She smokes fentanyl. The smell was obvious.

    Oh was there some random dude on the couch the whole time when you were there?
    Awesome job!

    Way to go!

  5. #4324

    Avoid Sexy Lexy XoXo

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any experience with women posting ads on the MegaPersonals. Eu site? I think some of them are also using other sites.

    I don't recall how I found it but it seems to be populated by superior (but sub-courtesan) level women.

    Some of the ads seem to have somewhat odd verbiage but the women are better than average.

    One odd thing is that several women say they are not looking for money, just sex..
    That sucks. Sorry that happened to you. This is why I never pay upfront. It does cause friction if the lady asks me for the cash. If I have seen her before and I am comfortable, I will probably oblige. Otherwise I just say sorry been scammed too many times. Happy to pull out the cash and show it to you (so you know I am not scamming you) but will pay after the appointment. This has resulted in a few appointments ending early (honestly though. Very few) if the woman is not looking to scam you. She will readily agree. If not at least I left with my money.

  6. #4323

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She's a fucking hooker that 's been advertising for years!
    I met her once, bb, she didn't want me to cip so I made it take longer. She asked me to hurry up. I said with her complaining I would need cip to finish. She agreed after sighing and whining about it. I blasted in her. She hates her job and her life. She smokes fentanyl. The smell was obvious.

    Oh was there some random dude on the couch the whole time when you were there?

  7. #4322
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any experience with women posting ads on the MegaPersonals. Eu site? I think some of them are also using other sites.

    I don't recall how I found it but it seems to be populated by superior (but sub-courtesan) level women.

    Some of the ads seem to have somewhat odd verbiage but the women are better than average.

    One odd thing is that several women say they are not looking for money, just sex.

    Thanks,

    Randy.
    Old verbiage = scam=someone outside the US that doesn't know English well enough to know better. I use Mega in Miami, the ratio of real to scammers is about the same as skip to games.

  8. #4321
    Quote Originally Posted by AWork911  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/569844625057

    Booked hh with her. Asked her about the services and she confirmed she did GFE and BBBJ. When I was near her, she asked me to pick up some drinks one the way, which was ok.

    Reached her place. She gave clear directions to her apartment. Easy comms! Yay!

    Met her. She was the girl in the photo. No issues with that.

    She took the money and said that she can only offer HJ. She said it'd be weird for her to do things with a person she just met. I was like. You could have told this earlier and I would have looked elsewhere!

    Anyways. Lesson learnt. Don't trust this one!
    She's a fucking hooker that 's been advertising for years!

  9. #4320

    Avoid Sexy Lexy XoXo

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/569844625057

    Booked hh with her. Asked her about the services and she confirmed she did GFE and BBBJ. When I was near her, she asked me to pick up some drinks one the way, which was ok.

    Reached her place. She gave clear directions to her apartment. Easy comms! Yay!

    Met her. She was the girl in the photo. No issues with that.

    She took the money and said that she can only offer HJ. She said it'd be weird for her to do things with a person she just met. I was like. You could have told this earlier and I would have looked elsewhere!

    Anyways. Lesson learnt. Don't trust this one!

  10. #4319

    MegaPersonals?

    Anyone here have any experience with women posting ads on the MegaPersonals. Eu site? I think some of them are also using other sites.

    I don't recall how I found it but it seems to be populated by superior (but sub-courtesan) level women.

    Some of the ads seem to have somewhat odd verbiage but the women are better than average.

    One odd thing is that several women say they are not looking for money, just sex.

    Thanks,

    Randy.

  11. #4318

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    LOL. She's 18, she can't drink.
    Coffee?? 🤔.

  12. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Have her meet you in the bar and buy her a drink.
    LOL. She's 18, she can't drink.

  13. #4316
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is young, hot and in Bellevue.

    All things make me nervous.

    1) Is she UA?

    2) Stings in Bellevue.

    Opinions? Has anyone met her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ovelygabriella
    Have her meet you in the bar and buy her a drink.

  14. #4315
    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on these women they are on my hit list I put them in order from the one I want the most to least I've tried #1 multiple times but she seems hard to lock in with she got discouraged because on my age also I've been with #7 just seeking info but all info would be appreciated feel free to message me.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/72160086.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/72170331.

    3. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/72167095.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/72137135.

    5. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/72137066.

    6. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/72143358.

    7. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/72139964.
    You'll get a better response if you yourself post something about your own experiences.

  15. #4314

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape