Thread: Angel Relaxatioin
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 1928
-
12-26-21 00:57 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 716Skyy
Hahaha, next time calibrate your arms by picking up 2 50 lb bags of rice simultaneously. That should get you in the ballpark.
Practice picking the ladies up to put them on the bed.
.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 15:48 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 978Well next time
What, you forgot to bring your scale? I always bring a scale and measuring tape to weigh and measure the size of the girls I see to make sure they qualify to my standards.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
LOL, just jokes! Thought your response about bringing one scale was funny.
-
12-25-21 15:46 #1086Regular Member

Posts: 12Share?
What's the number to set up an appointment? PM please.
Originally Posted by ToniMulato
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 15:37 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 480Skyy
She's Japanese / Hawaiian supposedly.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 00:20 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 2364Is Skyy Asian? Korean? Chinese?
Originally Posted by ToniMulato
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 15:49 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 321Imagine this.
I could say Skyee's body is somewhat similar to pics uploaded below.
What you guys think?
-
12-24-21 13:06 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 857Sorry I didn't bring a scale. Also I am bad with guessing weight. I would not call her fat at all, but you probably wouldn't see her bones sticking out. She has fantastic curves (big breasts, not a flat rear), and is on the taller side.
Originally Posted by GregBangoGang0
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 05:07 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 623I would say she is big bone. Face is best described as cute. She's about 5'6" but likes to keep her heels on. Ass and tits looks and feels to be real. She is not fat but a overall big girl.
Originally Posted by GregBangoGang0
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 13:05 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 265Skye
After reading the reviews finally made an appointment with Skye. She's tall and curvy like other guys have been mentioning but in a good way. Nice face, nice breasts, nice ass, just a nice looking lady all around. She's very friendly and accommodating. Shower with her was just a wash down but I think all the girls here just do that (only Yuna did more in the shower). Back in the room it was a sensual BBBJ, she is good at this! CFS in doggy, cg, and finished in mish. Good conversation with her after and was on my way. Her and Mini are my two favorites over here right now. Saw other nice looking girls here, not sure who they were, one was maybe that Mya / Maya girl cause she was spinner looking like Mini.
-
12-22-21 05:12 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 84Skyy
You said curvy. Is that mean curvy fat? How much does she weigh? Can somebody post a description of her looks? Weight? Ht? Etc.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 15:20 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 716Skye
Is she taller than mama Julie?
.
Originally Posted by TheQuiz
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 13:10 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 480Skye
I just saw Skye recently and count me in her fan club. I think she's very attractive and her service is phenomenal, superb BBBJDT and enthusiastic CFS with lots of DFK involved. Like everyone is pointing out, she's tall, so if you like tall girls, she is for you. I will be back to see her.
-
12-20-21 22:12 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 321Skye
Hot Hot Hot!
For me This woman has it all, and a Winner in My book too. I will repeat.
-
12-20-21 16:10 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 520Skye
Saw her too, she is a winner in my book, all reviews are spot on with her description and service.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 02:49 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 134Love tall girls
Made my appointment for tonight! Hope I'm on the good side of YMMV. Great info. I'm looking forward to lots DFK and her BBJDT. Yes!
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






