Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Angel Relaxatioin

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 129 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1928
This blog is moderated by SnatchThat
  1. #1088

    Skyy

    Hahaha, next time calibrate your arms by picking up 2 50 lb bags of rice simultaneously. That should get you in the ballpark.
    Practice picking the ladies up to put them on the bed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I didn't bring a scale. Also I am bad with guessing weight. I would not call her fat at all, but you probably wouldn't see her bones sticking out. She has fantastic curves (big breasts, not a flat rear), and is on the taller side.
    .

  2. #1087

    Well next time

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I didn't bring a scale. Also I am bad with guessing weight. I would not call her fat at all, but you probably wouldn't see her bones sticking out. She has fantastic curves (big breasts, not a flat rear), and is on the taller side.
    What, you forgot to bring your scale? I always bring a scale and measuring tape to weigh and measure the size of the girls I see to make sure they qualify to my standards.

    LOL, just jokes! Thought your response about bringing one scale was funny.

  3. #1086

    Share?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    I could say Skyee's body is somewhat similar to pics uploaded below.

    What you guys think?
    What's the number to set up an appointment? PM please.

  4. #1085

    Skyy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Is Skyy Asian? Korean? Chinese?
    She's Japanese / Hawaiian supposedly.

  5. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    I could say Skyee's body is somewhat similar to pics uploaded below.

    What you guys think?
    Is Skyy Asian? Korean? Chinese?

  6. #1083

    Imagine this.

    I could say Skyee's body is somewhat similar to pics uploaded below.

    What you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7E629DC3-9C6D-416B-B6B8-E56BD15CF7E4.jpg‎   C598B0C1-71AC-48C9-8AE2-23E8E70A6B1A.jpg‎  

  7. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by GregBangoGang0  [View Original Post]
    You said curvy. Is that mean curvy fat? How much does she weigh? Can somebody post a description of her looks? Weight? Ht? Etc.
    Sorry I didn't bring a scale. Also I am bad with guessing weight. I would not call her fat at all, but you probably wouldn't see her bones sticking out. She has fantastic curves (big breasts, not a flat rear), and is on the taller side.

  8. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by GregBangoGang0  [View Original Post]
    You said curvy. Is that mean curvy fat? How much does she weigh? Can somebody post a description of her looks? Weight? Ht? Etc.
    I would say she is big bone. Face is best described as cute. She's about 5'6" but likes to keep her heels on. Ass and tits looks and feels to be real. She is not fat but a overall big girl.

  9. #1080

    Skye

    After reading the reviews finally made an appointment with Skye. She's tall and curvy like other guys have been mentioning but in a good way. Nice face, nice breasts, nice ass, just a nice looking lady all around. She's very friendly and accommodating. Shower with her was just a wash down but I think all the girls here just do that (only Yuna did more in the shower). Back in the room it was a sensual BBBJ, she is good at this! CFS in doggy, cg, and finished in mish. Good conversation with her after and was on my way. Her and Mini are my two favorites over here right now. Saw other nice looking girls here, not sure who they were, one was maybe that Mya / Maya girl cause she was spinner looking like Mini.

  10. #1079

    Skyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to visiting Skyy.

    When she walked into the room, wow. As described by others, she is pretty tall. She has very large breasts and a curvy body. I would describe her face as natural and cute. She introduces me to herself and was friendly from the beginning. The shower was a basic cleaning, no play. Back to the room, and a little chit chat, and she asks what I like. I was non-commital and she told me to sit and gave me a long BBBJ. Afterwards some kissing and DATY, then mish. Sadly, I am not "strong" and she was good, so that is the only position I could do (cfs).

    Afterwards we chatted a bit more and laughed a lot. She is very friendly and disarming, and we also did a lot of kissing (which I like). Overall, a good and fun time. Worth a repeat.
    You said curvy. Is that mean curvy fat? How much does she weigh? Can somebody post a description of her looks? Weight? Ht? Etc.

  11. #1078

    Skye

    Is she taller than mama Julie?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuiz  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Skye recently and count me in her fan club. I think she's very attractive and her service is phenomenal, superb BBBJDT and enthusiastic CFS with lots of DFK involved. Like everyone is pointing out, she's tall, so if you like tall girls, she is for you. I will be back to see her.
    .

  12. #1077

    Skye

    I just saw Skye recently and count me in her fan club. I think she's very attractive and her service is phenomenal, superb BBBJDT and enthusiastic CFS with lots of DFK involved. Like everyone is pointing out, she's tall, so if you like tall girls, she is for you. I will be back to see her.

  13. #1076

    Skye

    Hot Hot Hot!

    For me This woman has it all, and a Winner in My book too. I will repeat.

  14. #1075

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Great report. Went to visit Skye based on your review. Spot on. She does DT for sure. Loved her doing that and gagging too. So hot. And the DFK. Not too many girls doing it now so she's on my go to list especially for the kissing. Good kisser too. Having a hottie dfk and stroking me is heaven!

    Going see her Sunday again!
    Saw her too, she is a winner in my book, all reviews are spot on with her description and service.

  15. #1074

    Love tall girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to visiting Skyy.

    When she walked into the room, wow. As described by others, she is pretty tall. She has very large breasts and a curvy body. I would describe her face as natural and cute. She introduces me to herself and was friendly from the beginning. The shower was a basic cleaning, no play. Back to the room, and a little chit chat, and she asks what I like. I was non-commital and she told me to sit and gave me a long BBBJ. Afterwards some kissing and DATY, then mish. Sadly, I am not "strong" and she was good, so that is the only position I could do (cfs).

    Afterwards we chatted a bit more and laughed a lot. She is very friendly and disarming, and we also did a lot of kissing (which I like). Overall, a good and fun time. Worth a repeat.
    Made my appointment for tonight! Hope I'm on the good side of YMMV. Great info. I'm looking forward to lots DFK and her BBJDT. Yes!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape