Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38279

    MM Baby

    Anyone know if Baby from MM went to another AMP when she left? I really loved how small she was.

  2. #38278

    Looking for advice

    Mongers.

    I am coming the north to your pleasant city for a week. Staying at Westgate in Kissimmee and looking forward to having a great experience at the AMP. I am a veteran in Cincinnati and also have enjoyed the Tampa / St. Pete area (in particular Lulu who was in Orlando and then moved to St. Pete and Tampa before actually retiring).

    So this brings me to my question. What's the best place and lady to request to enjoy some good Anal? I am looking forward to TUMA which we don't get in Ohio, but I absolutely enjoyed the starfish with Lulu and looking forward to it in Orlando. Any help appreciated. Can respond here or PM.

    Thanks.

    IFG.

  3. #38277
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSzoll  [View Original Post]
    A REAL 18 yo VIRGIN ready to play!

    Ok, fellas, this doesn't happen everyday. I found a real 18 yo virgin (birthday in March, so definitely of age) and she has decided that she would definitely like experiment with.

    Becoming an UTR and play at least once.

    She is located in Orlando and apparently knows how to easily use the transit bus system.

    I met her for dinner in downtown last night, and everything checked out as legit.

    She is Haitian but American born and graduated high school with good gpa in orlando. No substance use.

    Attractivenesswise she is about a 6. 9 on real world scale (my scale) And to put it in perspective my scale is 2-3 points higher than prevailing "monger scale or SW scale), so by the normal scale she would be about a 9.

    She is asking for 5 k to pop it, and I am willing to do about half that. Anybody want in to split it for a double team? If so, please leave your facebook or instagram (even if its a fake one) and I will try to link up with you that way as my inbox is full and I think email addresses are not permitted on this site.

    I am expecting this to go down in the next 24 to 72 hours. As obviously this situation warrants an urgency.
    Hoping there's no one here foolish enough to fall for something like this. This seems like a hack job or attempted con. Stay frosty, and think with your big head.

  4. #38276

    Holidays hours?

    New to the AMP scene and only been to the one in Winter Park (Yaya). Have no plans on Christmas (single) . Are the AMP typically business as usual or do they have holiday operating times like every other business. I would think if they are open, most customers will have family plans and the AMP will have less customers?

    Ty for any insight.

  5. #38275

    Sounds a lot like Eden.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyl1021  [View Original Post]
    Interested in this Orlando Vixens ad seems legit anybody seen before?? Apparently it's a Latin Brazilian agency.

    Link: https://orlando.rubratings.com/199563.

    The girls seem to be hot as fuck kinda reminds me of the Latina web node agency we had a few years back.
    The girls in those ads are 100% not the actual girls you'll probably see there. I've been to Eden, which I'm not sure if this is the same thing but just a different number. Honestly the $140 for me wasn't worth it. The girls aren't really attractive, it's just a rub down and it's always cut short, it's never really the full 30 minutes. That's just my personal opinion.

  6. #38274

    Orlando vixens ad?

    Interested in this Orlando Vixens ad seems legit anybody seen before?? Apparently it's a Latin Brazilian agency.

    Link: https://orlando.rubratings.com/199563.

    The girls seem to be hot as fuck kinda reminds me of the Latina web node agency we had a few years back.

  7. #38273

    5 k

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSzoll  [View Original Post]
    A REAL 18 yo VIRGIN ready to play!

    Ok, fellas, this doesn't happen everyday. I found a real 18 yo virgin (birthday in March, so definitely of age) and she has decided that she would definitely like experiment with.

    Becoming an UTR and play at least once.

    She is located in Orlando and apparently knows how to easily use the transit bus system.

    I met her for dinner in downtown last night, and everything checked out as legit.

    She is Haitian but American born and graduated high school with good gpa in orlando. No substance use.

    Attractivenesswise she is about a 6. 9 on real world scale (my scale) And to put it in perspective my scale is 2-3 points higher than prevailing "monger scale or SW scale), so by the normal scale she would be about a 9.

    She is asking for 5 k to pop it, and I am willing to do about half that. Anybody want in to split it for a double team? If so, please leave your facebook or instagram (even if its a fake one) and I will try to link up with you that way as my inbox is full and I think email addresses are not permitted on this site.

    I am expecting this to go down in the next 24 to 72 hours. As obviously this situation warrants an urgency.
    Really 5 K she'll be a virgin for a while at that price. RE: your full inbox you could clear it if you really wanted people to contact you. SMH.

  8. #38272
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSzoll  [View Original Post]
    A REAL 18 yo VIRGIN ready to play!

    Ok, fellas, this doesn't happen everyday. I found a real 18 yo virgin (birthday in March, so definitely of age) and she has decided that she would definitely like experiment with.

    Becoming an UTR and play at least once.

    She is located in Orlando and apparently knows how to easily use the transit bus system.

    I met her for dinner in downtown last night, and everything checked out as legit.

    She is Haitian but American born and graduated high school with good gpa in orlando. No substance use.

    Attractivenesswise she is about a 6. 9 on real world scale (my scale) And to put it in perspective my scale is 2-3 points higher than prevailing "monger scale or SW scale), so by the normal scale she would be about a 9.

    She is asking for 5 k to pop it, and I am willing to do about half that. Anybody want in to split it for a double team? If so, please leave your facebook or instagram (even if its a fake one) and I will try to link up with you that way as my inbox is full and I think email addresses are not permitted on this site.

    I am expecting this to go down in the next 24 to 72 hours. As obviously this situation warrants an urgency.
    5 k, a virgin and gives a massage. First, wrong forum to post. Second, 5 k. Are you serious. Go luck with that. What holiday is coming up, Christmas or April Fools?

  9. #38271

    5 k!

    Dollars? Good luck with that. I'm willing to bet absolutely no one on this board is interested in partaking for that much coinage or even half that for a double team. Anything approaching 1 k is simply too much unless it's full BB, but even then that's aiming high.

  10. #38270

    Virgin

    A REAL 18 yo VIRGIN ready to play!

    Ok, fellas, this doesn't happen everyday. I found a real 18 yo virgin (birthday in March, so definitely of age) and she has decided that she would definitely like experiment with.

    Becoming an UTR and play at least once.

    She is located in Orlando and apparently knows how to easily use the transit bus system.

    I met her for dinner in downtown last night, and everything checked out as legit.

    She is Haitian but American born and graduated high school with good gpa in orlando. No substance use.

    Attractivenesswise she is about a 6. 9 on real world scale (my scale) And to put it in perspective my scale is 2-3 points higher than prevailing "monger scale or SW scale), so by the normal scale she would be about a 9.

    She is asking for 5 k to pop it, and I am willing to do about half that. Anybody want in to split it for a double team? If so, please leave your facebook or instagram (even if its a fake one) and I will try to link up with you that way as my inbox is full and I think email addresses are not permitted on this site.

    I am expecting this to go down in the next 24 to 72 hours. As obviously this situation warrants an urgency.

  11. #38269
    Quote Originally Posted by TDisregard  [View Original Post]
    You guys in Orlando don't know how lucky you are. SWFL is a wasteland. I've given up mongering in Ft Myers altogether, from now on I'm saving my cash for frequent trips to your fine city. Every time visit I leave drained and with a huge smile. If I lived any closer I'd be broke and perpetually dehydrated.
    They are very lucky! I would be there a lot more if I lived there.

  12. #38268
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy71  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago I saw Miko at King.

    I have to say I prefer her over Mona.

    Miko gave a fantastic BBBJ. One of the best I ever had. We then went to some great MISH with me standing and her being quite vocal. I would like to see her again.
    I need to try King. I been to MM and NDS. What does Miko look like?

  13. #38267

    Orlando Rocks

    You guys in Orlando don't know how lucky you are. SWFL is a wasteland. I've given up mongering in Ft Myers altogether, from now on I'm saving my cash for frequent trips to your fine city. Every time visit I leave drained and with a huge smile. If I lived any closer I'd be broke and perpetually dehydrated.

  14. #38266

    Serenity

    In OBT Lockhart area. Can someone tell me if Vivian still works there? Or if she is now going by a different name now at this location?

  15. #38265

    Miko at King Spa

    A few days ago I saw Miko at King.

    I have to say I prefer her over Mona.

    Miko gave a fantastic BBBJ. One of the best I ever had. We then went to some great MISH with me standing and her being quite vocal. I would like to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape