Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 41257
-
12-26-21 11:38 #24427Senior Member

Posts: 31Real or Fake
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/861324174648
Does anyone have any reviews on her good or bad? Real or fake.
-
12-26-21 11:38 #24426Senior Member

Posts: 134This shit can happen to anyone with known providers or unknown ones!
It really depends on that provider on that giving day.
These providers are lazy ****** and if they don't feel like to work but need money for their drug addiction, they will rob us!
To avoid these situations, you should always be on your guard, get to the location 15 min earlier and survey the surrounding. Leave immediately if the location is in a less visible spot and there are no foot traffic. 99% providers here in Jacksonville are with their DBs or some low life scumbags all the time!
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 11:17 #24425Senior Member

Posts: 1260Where Was This?
I doubt she has a "private residence" downtown. I double doubt that it's "clean". Enquiring minds would like to know so we can stay away from where the crime scene took place.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 10:46 #24424Senior Member

Posts: 250Brooklyn dB robbed me
None of my providers or contact list were picking up the phone this morning. So I decided to take a gamble and go see Brooklyn.Me being stupid, I left my you know what in my car to protect myself. The cum in my balls were talking to me and I was in a rush. I go to the house and as I'm taking my shirt off, 2 Black males bust in the room. I had 2 options, fight or choose my safety. I chose to cough up the 115. I was outnumbered and the Db kept putting his hand in his pocket like he had something in it. Any of you mongers in this hobby, please get your license to carry. I have mines but, one of the few times I leave it in my car, I get got. This was definitely a learning experience for me. I could've fought, but I chose my freedom and safety. Going to prison for 115 sonic rings isn't worth it. Hopefully more of you mongers get your license to carry. Just in cas things go south during a visit.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/661293355432
-
12-25-21 20:14 #24423Senior Member

Posts: 690Hey You Did A Search & Also Learned Info From a Monger. You Did Well
You are doing great. Heck, I saw av provider recently and forgot to do a search first and ended up walking out on her. So you are doing better than I recently did.
Originally Posted by HamsterMayo
[View Original Post]
Welcome to the club and enjoy!
-
12-25-21 17:17 #24422Regular Member

Posts: 8Wish I knew that before
Well that explains the house arrangement. I did not notice any "spider bites" as she calls them or get a whiff of anything foul but to be fair the top of her head was what I saw most of the time and didn't open the cave of wonders LOL. The rest is great to know and won't be going back knowing that. Thanks for the info! Guess that's the gamble you take in this hobby. I searched the forum and didn't see any negative info like that or I would have chose another bird.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 16:44 #24421Senior Member

Posts: 134That is exactly why I want to put a bullet into each pimps head!
These pimps and DBs in Jacksonville are so fucking stupid. I am glad their fucking baby moms are not going to get free money (child credit checks) from government any more at least for now. Time for them to do real work to pay their baby moms to feed their kids instead of pimping drug addicts for bling bling.
I miss managements in NYC, they really know how to manage these girls so that they create win win situation.
The girls here need to go to NYC to take a course on how to become a professional service provider.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 14:56 #24420Senior Member

Posts: 174Summer?
Sup fellas planning on having a dream with this one later, haven't seen any reviews on here but there are some comments and reviews on list. Any info would be nice. Will let why'all know how my dream went when I wake up if I fall asleep later.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/72392377
-
12-25-21 14:44 #24419Regular Member

Posts: 3Asian lady's
Has anyone actually ever tried having a dream with one of these Asian lady's. I'm sure they bait and switch you with someone that's not in the photos. Is it ever really worth trying?
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...b/619343448042
-
12-25-21 11:32 #24418Senior Member

Posts: 624Bad comms and lies
I tried several times to see her. First time she and me go to a hotel and she wasn't even there. She then texts me that I was 20 minutes early. Now mind you she asked me if I was ready and I said yes and then she sent the address. So how I was 20 minutes early is beyond me. Second time she did the same thing. Sent me to a location she wasn't at again. Said she was on her way. Then once there she changed the amount and then tried to renegotiate the agreement. I gave her the middle finger and walked.
She just had a baby BTW. Like literally last month, I believe.
Originally Posted by DirtyGrndpa
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 11:20 #24417Senior Member

Posts: 909Stop lying LOL
The girl is bat shid ugly. I never visit her, but have seen.
Originally Posted by DirtyGrndpa
[View Original Post]
Her in passing, and good lawd I walked out on appointment because seeing "that" really put me off. I could believe the other bits about maybe she sings and take a pretty good pounding to you, to each their own.
Yet to say she isn't that appalling is insulting, to the peeps who really arnt that appalling. I know it going to suck, but own the fact your "my precious " ugly and offer cheap services.
-
12-24-21 23:37 #24416Regular Member

Posts: 8Tldr version
Yes pretty much sums it up. Guess I could have just gave the TLDR version.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 22:20 #24415Senior Member

Posts: 690Candii Has Good Mic Skills But I do and Would Avoid Her
Candii has good mic skills, and she will swallow.
But she also is very willing to do BBFS, hence her snatch odor.
And she is very heavy candy user. Meaning she needs her daily amount of candy and will do anything to get it.
Plus she is a filly in a pimp's stable, so she has to perform or she gets the consequences.
I saw her before, for BBBJ and of course made her swallow every drop. She did not up charge, and if she did not yet meet her pimp's quota she was very flexible on my low offers.
So what's the problem? I am scared to FS her, she does too much BBFS, very high volume and strong snatch oror. Also has noticeable scores or as she calls them. Spider bits.
She is such high volume and high demand candey eater that I will not trust jr bb in her mouth!
So I totally avoid Candii, and suggest you other mongers do the same.
Originally Posted by HamsterMayo
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 08:27 #24414Senior Member

Posts: 185Thanks toftt
So dirty, hot place and doesn't do what she claims LOL.
Originally Posted by HamsterMayo
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 00:36 #24413Senior Member

Posts: 63I buy her a phone and pay for the line
If I could ever find her. I have never had to opportunity to met her but if I ever do....
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





