Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 537 587 987 1487 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17535

    Run and see her before she leaves

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/ginger/

    Read reviews on TER and so true. MILF with best BBBJ skills hands down.

  2. #17534
    Quote Originally Posted by NomMan  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had mentioned it then, but I'd say about a month ago or so I saw a post with her photos. I believe the phone number was different and I think she went by another name. I haven't seen it again and I'm mad at myself for not bringing the post to the table. If anyone has any updates let me know. Had a great two times with her last year.
    She and BF (A) are fine. Traveling around a bit.

  3. #17533

    2nd Time NOT Charm (ing)

    Saw this one a few months ago. Was so so but she's nearby and I thought why not.

    Sadly, issues, medical and who knows what else has turned her frail and nearly unable to lay there. YMMV but only slightly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69478726

  4. #17532

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Last time I had contact with her was in September. She had been UTR for a few months prior to that.

    We set up an appointment, and when I got to the location she said she needed a few more minutes. Having to wait was fairly standard for Marissa, so I hung around a bit. Got a few more messages about needing more time. Then She said she needed the donation to pay for the room. Decided to cut my losses there.

    I haven't had contact with her since. Didn't wish her ill, and if I had an opportunity to meet her again I'd probably take it. She was always a great provider, and she always enjoyed the sessions as much, if not more than me.
    I wish I had mentioned it then, but I'd say about a month ago or so I saw a post with her photos. I believe the phone number was different and I think she went by another name. I haven't seen it again and I'm mad at myself for not bringing the post to the table. If anyone has any updates let me know. Had a great two times with her last year.

  5. #17531

    Umm

    Quote Originally Posted by MSkeme  [View Original Post]
    Per Ripoff report #483 on 8-17-17 by FF. Now shut your cock sucker.
    Looks like two different girls to me.

  6. #17530

    You did good

    Quote Originally Posted by IndeezTwats  [View Original Post]
    My bad, I'm new to the forum and it's usage.
    You did good, Your review was good and you gave the last four of the phone number. Anybody just puts that in the search bar on alligator and they will find the ad.

  7. #17529
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Could you post a better link? The link you posted redirected me to the main site. Or could you private message me her information?.
    My bad, I'm new to the forum and it's usage.

  8. #17528

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70776261#.

    Saw her for qv for 100. Great time, shitty motel.
    Also had a chance to visit Rachael a few weeks ago. Pics look better than she does. She does have a pretty smile tho. Seemed like a nice girl kinda skittish maybe jittery. Placed donation on the TV stand and discussed rules. Pretty standard services. BBJ was okay but no cim kinda limited menu. No DATY. Participated in cfs mish and dog. It wasn't a bad visit I guess but it wasn't really good either. C+. Didn't rush me but could tell she was kinda ready to finish session after about 15 min so I just did my thing and took off. $.5 hh. The hotel was pretty junky and her room looked like a tornado just passed through.

  9. #17527

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Where do I find her ad? Any links?

    .
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72300589

  10. #17526
    Could you post a better link? The link you posted redirected me to the main site. Or could you private message me her information?

    .

  11. #17525
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Where do I find her ad? Any links?.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu

  12. #17524
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    Did she cash and dash, or are you just spouting out something? She certainly wasn't doing that at her incall, but if you really want to be helpful, give actual information please.
    Per Ripoff report #483 on 8-17-17 by FF. Now shut your cock sucker.

  13. #17523

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by MSkeme  [View Original Post]
    She resembles an infamous cash and dash artist from years ago.
    Did she cash and dash, or are you just spouting out something? She certainly wasn't doing that at her incall, but if you really want to be helpful, give actual information please.

  14. #17522
    Where do I find her ad? Any links?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndeezTwats  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to visit Becky on the west side. Ends in 4136.
    .

  15. #17521
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonWJ  [View Original Post]
    A couple years ago I set up an appointment. But before the appointment somehow the lady found me on Facebook. She messaged my girl and its was big deal LOL. So now I'm afraid to try again. Any pointers? Should I get another phone?? Feel free to message me. Anything will help. Thanks!
    Don't list your phone number on facebook. She likely just googled it and it came up. Facebook asks for wayyyyy to much easily identifiable information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape