Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 30805
-
12-24-21 10:40 #16375Senior Member

Posts: 234Completely Agree with this
Holy crap she was worth the money. Very low key, reminds me of a friend you decided to try to hook up with. She will be my go-to when I've got the money. BBBJ was amazing and I couldn't even last the QV. I will definitely do hr long visits with her because she is worth it.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 06:31 #16374Senior Member

Posts: 80Which Lily?
In Henderson?
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
If it's her, she likes cashapp. But she'll take cash too if that's all you've got.
I've seen her a couple of times. She had something going on with her leg. Don't know what, but she seemed pretty freaked out about it.
-
12-24-21 05:09 #16373Senior Member

Posts: 34Lexi / Alexandria
Had a dream with Lexi / Alexandria. Easy setup via text and very responsive. Just wanted a BBBJ and agreed to 60 roses. She texted me twice while on way asking to tell when I was 5 minutes away. I got there and scoped out place because I was somewhat leary about those two texts so I parked after a quick drive around the somewhat low end hotel and then texted her. She gave me room number and I went up. She apologized for mess as she said she was packing to move. She was all business. Confirmed blowjob and asked for roses. She told me to sit on end of bed so she could get on her knees. After tying her hair up I was asked to drop my pants and she went immediately down on me. However, first thing she did was put a cover on me with her mouth. Whatever. I just went along. I don't usually finish with a cover on for a blowjob but was pretty worked up. She can suck! Worked fairly fast, one speed, up and down taking almost whole cock each time. Mechanical but good. She stopped at one point and asked me if I came yet then went back work. Her shirt was open and she has nice soft tits that and played with. I blew my load in the cover and she slowed and held my cock in her mouth when she felt my unloading. She offered me the bathroom to clean up and then I split. She has good mouth skills and her body was decent but her overall looks are just ok.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/816039258448
-
12-24-21 00:13 #16372Senior Member

Posts: 226Too good to be true? Are we looking at the same pics?
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 21:54 #16371Senior Member

Posts: 87Second this, she's good
Those titties are soft. And you can do anything with her.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:39 #16370Senior Member

Posts: 270Mailbox Full
Sorry man. You'd think that the technology exists to let you know when you have exceeded your allotted messages. SMH.
Clearing it up now.
My Bad.
Nattie.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 15:56 #16369Regular Member

Posts: 6Anything?
Has anyone dreamt this one before? Looks TGTBT but super curious.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/964910622574
-
12-23-21 15:48 #16368Senior Member

Posts: 120Here's what happened with "Tomboy"
She met me outside so we can go upstairs without using the front lobby, she dressed like a guy and talked to you in a way that even if anyone saw y'all together, they wouldn't expect anything as y'all just look like friends. She looks like her pictures but better as if they was took at bad angles.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
We chat while walking to her room, she asked how was your day, did you have a great Christmas, it's cold out here isn't it. Like I said before, she talks to you more like she knew you instead of some stranger.
As soon as we got into the room, I put the money on the bed (100 for QV) as I knew it would go well anyway and she got down to business. BBBJ and it wasn't even extra, she went to town like she had 24 hours to live and this the only way to save her. Soft milky C cups that she let me play with as long as I want. Literally anything I wanted to do, she did it. Did some position for a good moment and I got on bed and she sucked me like a lollipop. It's not that she was a professional, in fact you could tell she's an amateur and even a bit awkward sometimes, but her personality and willingness made up for it 2 times over. In fact I ended it earlier as a tip, she even asked am I sure as she's willing to continue. The only person I don't think would enjoy her is if you like a girly girls all makeup and dressed up, she really is like her name: a tomboy, so it was less dreaming with the girl next door and more with the "bro" girl.
-
12-23-21 15:42 #16367Senior Member

Posts: 61Irish cream selfie
Contacted this one, communication was slow and sporadic but she did respond. She asked me to send a selfie, which I declined. Did you have to send pics?
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 14:15 #16366Senior Member

Posts: 281Give it a try and let us know how it goes. But back to the dream, can you provide some sort of details on her service? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 13:33 #16365Senior Member

Posts: 102BKS New girl
Bks has a new girl. I would love to tofft first but we know how that turned out the last time. Can someone please report if they decide to see her. Rosibel I think her name is. Nice looking body!
-
12-23-21 13:11 #16364Regular Member

Posts: 11Any experience?
Good afternoon Gents.
I am new to the area and wondering if anyone has had experiences with the two ladies below.
https://tryst.link/escort/toy
https://tryst.link/escort/sarahkw
Appreciate all of you. Thanks in advance!
Chuck.
-
12-23-21 10:16 #16363Regular Member

Posts: 13Yes, I believe her donations have increased but she is well worth the price of admission and more. My experience has never included FS as she made it clear no FS or Greek and definitely no BBFS. Overall, I can't recommend her enough even without FS or great. Treat her with respect and she will respond accordingly.
Originally Posted by MaskedMan555
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 10:00 #16362Senior Member

Posts: 1710Saw Bianca yesterday. She's got a very limited menu, but I still loved plowing that curvey bod. So clean and sweet. She makes these sexy moans while sucking you and when you fuck her. I hadn't seen her in like two years but so glad I did again. 80 qv and don't let her go GPS!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72261467
Also saw this one again. Don't recommend. Nasty place. She smelled bad. Looked bad and the place was a needle strewn crack hole with 3 guys waiting outside to get back in. Not good.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/605421927197
-
12-23-21 09:57 #16361Senior Member

Posts: 1710Mail box
Nattie, your mailbox is full.











Reply With Quote





