Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 964 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 464 864 914 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 1014 1064 1464 1964 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16365

    BKS New girl

    Bks has a new girl. I would love to tofft first but we know how that turned out the last time. Can someone please report if they decide to see her. Rosibel I think her name is. Nice looking body!

  2. #16364

    Any experience?

    Good afternoon Gents.

    I am new to the area and wondering if anyone has had experiences with the two ladies below.

    https://tryst.link/escort/toy

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahkw

    Appreciate all of you. Thanks in advance!

    Chuck.

  3. #16363
    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedMan555  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you both are correct. Trina's ad (see link below) on Rub Ratings clearly states up front that her rates have increased for new clients and grandfathered for regulars. That's a nice discount the regulars are getting for her services. Happy Holidays!

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/218800
    Yes, I believe her donations have increased but she is well worth the price of admission and more. My experience has never included FS as she made it clear no FS or Greek and definitely no BBFS. Overall, I can't recommend her enough even without FS or great. Treat her with respect and she will respond accordingly.

  4. #16362
    Saw Bianca yesterday. She's got a very limited menu, but I still loved plowing that curvey bod. So clean and sweet. She makes these sexy moans while sucking you and when you fuck her. I hadn't seen her in like two years but so glad I did again. 80 qv and don't let her go GPS!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72261467

    Also saw this one again. Don't recommend. Nasty place. She smelled bad. Looked bad and the place was a needle strewn crack hole with 3 guys waiting outside to get back in. Not good.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/605421927197

  5. #16361

    Mail box

    Nattie, your mailbox is full.

  6. #16360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Just left her (Best of ever had)

    This girl was so wonderful at her job and personality wise to the point I almost felt guilty this how we met. It felt less like 2 stranger and more as if we're 2 awkward friends deciding to try it out. I low-key would wife her.

  7. #16359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Meant to say I flashed the 80

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Were you able to leave with your money?
    I did but only because I bolted out there as soon as they looked at me funny. Also warning: Brown is a girl but if you close your eyes she's aggressive and sound like a guy, I think had we stayed any longer she would had tried to fight me.

  8. #16358

    LEO visit?

    Uncle LEO visit 12/21/21 - TVW.

    Is that Viv?? I know her face looked familiar, and also the earrings on the left ear. I tried to contact her several times in the past, but got ghosted once, and stop communication on the last one.

    https://t.co/hfnI96PRRy

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/726696111305

  9. #16357
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Told me it would be 80 for QV, so I only brought 80 for security reasons. When gave 80, looked at me funny and said it's 100. Felt kinda threatened and left before getting setup.
    Were you able to leave with your money?

  10. #16356

    Good one

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple of times for BBBJCIM. She got so horny, all of a sudden she jumps on the D and uses it like a dildo to get off. F'd the sh*t out of me until she cum real hard and leaked all over me. After she finished shaking and got her wits, she finished the BBBJCIM. It was excellent both times. Looks like she's gained some weight since I last saw her. I'd hit it again.
    That's "MJ's" ex gf. They used to advertise together / share the room. Have left several large loads in her in the past. She is totally real and sexual. Looks like maybe she got off the hard candy because she was in bad shape in late 2019/2020 with a long gap in advertising (rehab). She's a nice enough girl. Looks like she has grown her hair back out and gone full hetero again.

  11. #16355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Just in case anyone was wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Told me it would be 80 for QV, so I only brought 80 for security reasons. When gave 80, looked at me funny and said it's 100. Felt kinda threatened and left before getting setup.
    I didn't meant to say I gave them the 80, I flashed the money in 20's and spread them so they could see it was a total of 80 like the text said.

  12. #16354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    La flaca & lawetflix (Bait and Switch)

    Told me it would be 80 for QV, so I only brought 80 for security reasons. When gave 80, looked at me funny and said it's 100. Felt kinda threatened and left before getting setup.

  13. #16353

    Accuracy of age and photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/114300880403

    Excellent QV. Damage for the dream was 120 roses. Beautiful girl, small spinner-type. Dreamt of a nice BBBJ, DATY, and covered FS. BBFS not on the menu; not an issue for me. No signs of demons / no baby damage. Smelled something that was likely the devils lettuce not a problem for me and not pungent. Might have been a bf / handler waiting in parking lot, but, did not interfere. Sweet girl, treat her right.
    Thanks for the review but are the age & pics accurate? The pics say 1993, source IPHONE, though I am fairly sure there were no IPHONES back then. Would love to hear they are real and accurate. And how good (or bad) were the location and incall accommodations?

  14. #16352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132

    Anyone see Lily

    She's asking for cash app.

  15. #16351

    Quit

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmForHotFun  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Layla in a while? She disappeared from STG and Escort Alligator. I saw her several times at the La Quinta in RTP and a few times in the Cary area. She was one of my ATF. Haven't seen her around for six months or so. Any ideas?
    Afaik she quit, sometime around March / April. Came back for a bit and started taking deposits and ghosting, and then disappeared again. Iirc is engaged.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape