Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 1181 1681 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16213

    Stupid dic pic

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    She will require a pic from you. I consider those things tacky and a security concern so I passed.
    100% agree. Its ridiculous and proves nothing. Plus ID add the whole she / he could be underage aspect too.

  2. #16212
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen1220  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone booked time with her is she legit?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/640954760015
    She is legit but larger than the pictures show. Very nice lady but the distance wasn't worth it. As for requiring a picture, she asked for a dick pic.

  3. #16211
    Quote Originally Posted by OthelloAgain  [View Original Post]
    I haven't, personally, but there have been reports that she is legit. I just haven't had the time to get there and back or I would have visited her by now.
    She will require a pic from you. I consider those things tacky and a security concern so I passed.

  4. #16210

    Catalina: Thief / Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/967063530650

    Has anyone seen this one? Looks good but worried it's a scam?
    She's a thief. Tried to upsell after saying $200 for no limits. Rifled through my pants while my cock was in her mouth. You've been warned.

  5. #16209
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen1220  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone booked time with her is she legit?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/640954760015
    I haven't, personally, but there have been reports that she is legit. I just haven't had the time to get there and back or I would have visited her by now.

  6. #16208

    1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/J5UoYbu62CQ

    I was watching NatGeo's Mariana van zeller " romance scams" episode.

    This guy has dozens of videos everyone should check out.
    Great post I'd say. I checked both of those things out. Even though it'll reach maybe 1% of the people, I found your post enlightening. They really explain thing on a deeper level.

    Side note: with all the rampant scams we all have to weed through these days. Joking or otherwise, what kind of "senior member" would try to cast doubt or confusion on great intel.

  7. #16207

    Is she legit

    Has anyone booked time with her is she legit?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/640954760015

  8. #16206

    Kendall Snow

    Has anyone seen her recently? I'm also interested in seeing her for the first time in awhile but there have been no reports on her for a long time which makes me a bit nervous.

  9. #16205

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Search the thread. Many mentions. Not many are positive.

    HS.

  10. #16204
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/J5UoYbu62CQ

    I was watching NatGeo's Mariana van zeller " romance scams" episode.

    This guy has dozens of videos everyone should check out.
    Plot twist this link is a url redirect xxxx LOL. J / k.

  11. #16203

    Scammer

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/p...y/334781068740

    Told me she was at the Radisson across Mayfair. I go there and she asked that I send the donation before getting the room number. Everyone knows that's a big no no.

    Avoid.

  12. #16202
    Quote Originally Posted by JjGibs  [View Original Post]
    I'm a super lurker. I'm moving out of state and I haven't a hobbiest for a long time. Is Kendall still around? I would like to see her one last time. Any help would be awesome as her last 414 numbers are bad. Thanks either way.
    Kind of sounds like the stalker who chased her off after threatening her with a gun.

  13. #16201

    Bigger than looks

    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Called her for a BBBJ. She delivered but did not catch and let it fall out on me. Was gross.

  14. #16200

    Cherry Pie


  15. #16199

    Kendall Snow

    I'm a super lurker. I'm moving out of state and I haven't a hobbiest for a long time. Is Kendall still around? I would like to see her one last time. Any help would be awesome as her last 414 numbers are bad. Thanks either way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape