Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 30795
-
12-23-21 10:00 #16320Senior Member

Posts: 1710Saw Bianca yesterday. She's got a very limited menu, but I still loved plowing that curvey bod. So clean and sweet. She makes these sexy moans while sucking you and when you fuck her. I hadn't seen her in like two years but so glad I did again. 80 qv and don't let her go GPS!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72261467
Also saw this one again. Don't recommend. Nasty place. She smelled bad. Looked bad and the place was a needle strewn crack hole with 3 guys waiting outside to get back in. Not good.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/605421927197
-
12-23-21 09:57 #16319Senior Member

Posts: 1710Mail box
Nattie, your mailbox is full.
-
12-23-21 08:53 #16318Senior Member

Posts: 120Just left her (Best of ever had)
This girl was so wonderful at her job and personality wise to the point I almost felt guilty this how we met. It felt less like 2 stranger and more as if we're 2 awkward friends deciding to try it out. I low-key would wife her.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 08:44 #16317Senior Member

Posts: 120Meant to say I flashed the 80
I did but only because I bolted out there as soon as they looked at me funny. Also warning: Brown is a girl but if you close your eyes she's aggressive and sound like a guy, I think had we stayed any longer she would had tried to fight me.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 07:50 #16316Senior Member

Posts: 260LEO visit?
Uncle LEO visit 12/21/21 - TVW.
Is that Viv?? I know her face looked familiar, and also the earrings on the left ear. I tried to contact her several times in the past, but got ghosted once, and stop communication on the last one.
https://t.co/hfnI96PRRy
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/726696111305
-
12-23-21 07:21 #16315Senior Member

Posts: 867Were you able to leave with your money?
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 23:40 #16314Senior Member

Posts: 265Good one
That's "MJ's" ex gf. They used to advertise together / share the room. Have left several large loads in her in the past. She is totally real and sexual. Looks like maybe she got off the hard candy because she was in bad shape in late 2019/2020 with a long gap in advertising (rehab). She's a nice enough girl. Looks like she has grown her hair back out and gone full hetero again.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 22:18 #16313Senior Member

Posts: 120Just in case anyone was wondering
I didn't meant to say I gave them the 80, I flashed the money in 20's and spread them so they could see it was a total of 80 like the text said.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 20:51 #16312Senior Member

Posts: 120La flaca & lawetflix (Bait and Switch)
Told me it would be 80 for QV, so I only brought 80 for security reasons. When gave 80, looked at me funny and said it's 100. Felt kinda threatened and left before getting setup.
-
12-22-21 20:41 #16311Senior Member

Posts: 530Accuracy of age and photos?
Thanks for the review but are the age & pics accurate? The pics say 1993, source IPHONE, though I am fairly sure there were no IPHONES back then. Would love to hear they are real and accurate. And how good (or bad) were the location and incall accommodations?
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 17:54 #16310Senior Member

Posts: 130Anyone see Lily
She's asking for cash app.
-
12-22-21 17:17 #16309Senior Member

Posts: 304Quit
Afaik she quit, sometime around March / April. Came back for a bit and started taking deposits and ghosting, and then disappeared again. Iirc is engaged.
Originally Posted by MwmForHotFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 15:02 #16308Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for suggestions
Hey guys,
I have been living in NC for about a year now, visited some local talents to include Alexa Nicole (wonder what happened to her), Ms. Haze, Jacey etc.
Wondering if you guy have any good suggestions for prostate massage or a provider that's good at it. Also have anyone seen Stormie recently?
-
12-22-21 14:47 #16307Senior Member

Posts: 122Reviews
Thanks for the great detailed review. Your reviews are always spot on as far as what we all want to know.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 14:21 #16306Senior Member

Posts: 129Faith aka IRISHCREAM
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/114300880403
Excellent QV. Damage for the dream was 120 roses. Beautiful girl, small spinner-type. Dreamt of a nice BBBJ, DATY, and covered FS. BBFS not on the menu; not an issue for me. No signs of demons / no baby damage. Smelled something that was likely the devils lettuce not a problem for me and not pungent. Might have been a bf / handler waiting in parking lot, but, did not interfere. Sweet girl, treat her right.












Reply With Quote




