rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, her profile is gone but that was after we started texting to set up a meet.
    Oh gotcha.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-421ee0100e51

    French exchange student came down from NYC. Blew my back out with this one.

    She's back in France.
    God fuck, yet another hot white girl who lists "other" for ethnicity. I would have never found this girl because I filter out "Other" since that and "Mixed" is what a lot of AA girls put and I don't like dark girls.

    Really at a loss as to what search filters, I don't want to wade through tons of fatties or dark girls by allowing "Average / Curvy" body types or "Mixed / Other" but then I miss the diamond in the rough that gets filtered out if I only screen for "Caucasian" and "Slim / Athletic" bodies.

  2. #8013
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-421ee0100e51

    French exchange student came down from NYC. Blew my back out with this one.

    She's back in France.

  3. #8012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Wait I thought she blocked you?
    Yeah, her profile is gone but that was after we started texting to set up a meet.

  4. #8011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She has killer legs. Bbfcip, she squirted 6 x all was well.
    Wait I thought she blocked you?

  5. #8010
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She has killer legs. Bbfcip, she squirted 6 x all was well.
    What's her handle / url?

  6. #8009
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned this once before as well. It's the one leg in front of the other, front leg is always up on the toes pose. Apparently someone has told these women that it makes their legs look thinner to pose that way so they all do it, it's the universal pose and is about as annoying as when they A. Stick their tongue out in the photo B. Make a peace sign with their fingers C. Use snapchat filers on their face (fruit, freckles, etc.) and D make those ridiculous duck lips Any of those and it's almost always a pass for me.
    Pics with hands showing also help gauge overall body. Sausage fingers = fatty!

  7. #8008
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I read somewhere that women pose for pictures at public events with one leg in front of the other to make themselves look more slender.
    I mentioned this once before as well. It's the one leg in front of the other, front leg is always up on the toes pose. Apparently someone has told these women that it makes their legs look thinner to pose that way so they all do it, it's the universal pose and is about as annoying as when they A. Stick their tongue out in the photo B. Make a peace sign with their fingers C. Use snapchat filers on their face (fruit, freckles, etc.) and D make those ridiculous duck lips Any of those and it's almost always a pass for me.

  8. #8007
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell if she's fat or not. Obviously the pics show a nice tight body like a Kardashian shit but I've been trolled where I met someone similar but ended up being just short and dumpy.
    She has killer legs. Bbfcip, she squirted 6 x all was well.

  9. #8006

    Weight games

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    When I go in for a closer look, a round "puffy" face and / or large arms can be an indication that the rest of her body might be proportionally large. If they wear loose clothing that hides their waist and hips, that's another indication.

    I read somewhere that women pose for pictures at public events with one leg in front of the other to make themselves look more slender.
    I rarely meet anyone from the site anymore, largely due to my pickiness and only wanting to meet lean ladies. There's a lot of SBs mislabeling themselves as "Athletic" when "A few extra pounds" (read fat) would be more apropos. These days I filter down to "Slim" and only Asian and Latina (white girls are especially annoying to me, a white guy) which leads to almost zero meetups. SA was so much better pre-pandemic.

  10. #8005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    This one is at least 30 lbs heavier than her pics. Even a pic that I asked for, she was able to thin herself out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-43924c363402

    Met for coffee and left without proceeding further.
    When I go in for a closer look, a round "puffy" face and / or large arms can be an indication that the rest of her body might be proportionally large. If they wear loose clothing that hides their waist and hips, that's another indication.

    I read somewhere that women pose for pictures at public events with one leg in front of the other to make themselves look more slender.

  11. #8004
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this 40-something in Ashburn?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-7a166bc46e0b
    Has had a case of GPS when I contacted her some time back.

    When they say 40 something, one can easily add 5-8 years which means closer to 50.

    Perhaps she's trying to compete with 18-21 year old on the site.

  12. #8003

    Spinnerette

    Any intel on this 40-something in Ashburn?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-7a166bc46e0b

  13. #8002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Veronica2438

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-614911a0343e

    Got messaged out of the blue by this one. She's fairly cute. Wanted 4-5 per week for allowance, but agreed to 350 PPM. On birth control but refuses to do BBFSCIP on a first meet. I have better irons in the fire, so someone else can take a swing with her.

  14. #8001

    January was shaping up to be awesome, but this doesn't help

    Many in the target SB demographic where looking at their student loan payments starting again in January, which would have brought more into the bowl. Payments have been delayed again until May.

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/22/polit...den/index.html

  15. #8000
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Na she just blocked you I can still see her profile fine honestly.
    What's the link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape