Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 447 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #870
    I had pretty much the same experience as ColombianCoco. $100 for massage. Wrapped up like a burrito. Watched Married with Children on tv during massage. Small cramped apartment. Time ended and no fun. Even if future visits could allow for leaving happy, I would not repeat unless in a serious pinch.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    This review is just my. 02 cents worth.

    I contacted Whydou Care for her info. She was quick with comms, quoted $100 for massage. Asked if that was with or without tip, she said total and if I wanted to tip that was up to me. Got to apartment near Millenia and was greeted by a friendly ebony lady. Table is setup in between kitchen / living room, told to get comfy on table while she went to wash hands. She tucked me in like a burrito when she got back and I immediately thought that isn't good. Asked for no drape and she totally ignored my request. She had on some cartoon as noise and didn't think anything of it. Her place has a cigarette smell which I didn't really notice til I was facedown on the table and my allergies started me sniffling. While she did a good enough job with the actual massage, there was no way to relax with her LOL every couple of minutes from the cartoon. She set a timer for 1 hour exactly and when that timer dinged, I was glad to hear it so I could escape. Not my cup of tea, won't be repeating.

  2. #869

    Valentina

    Yup & the setup is perfect & clean plus smells great and hot oil message is total worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeFiddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her within this past week. Easy comms, Hosts in her townhouse / condo near Millenia, has a separate room all setup for the session.

    Busty Colombian girl maybe late 20s. FBSM+ in thong, would repeat.

  3. #868

    Re: Valentina

    She is amazing seeing her from last 3 to 4 years but when it's come to nuru & service she is one of the best in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    What was the total donation? Tampa monger Herr staying in Orlando till end of next week so want to try this one.

  4. #867
    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    What was the total donation? Tampa monger Herr staying in Orlando till end of next week so want to try this one.
    Her donations are $$.5 for the Ho our Nuri session which you will have no complaints as the others have reviewed and I have been seeing her for well over a year now.

  5. #866
    What was the total donation? Tampa monger Herr staying in Orlando till end of next week so want to try this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaddie  [View Original Post]
    I would like to start by thanking Jax324 for his review which motivated me to see this lovely woman.

    I contacted her and the coms were easy. She notified me that she had plans for the night I contacted her and I scheduled a visit with her for the following morning around 11 am. The next day I'm patiently waiting for the time and she texted me telling me I was able to come at 9 am if I wanted. Since I work overnights and just got off work, I decided to go for the earlier visit.

    As I got closer to her incall, she gives me the instructions and I make it to her front door. The sight that greeted me was a great one. Lovely face with perfect full lips and a great body. She was immediately welcoming and moved us to the massage room. I left the donation and got comfortable while she heated up the oil.

    Once she returned, she immediately got herself situated and the massage started. Immediately she dripped the warm oil on my back and began her body slide. She did have to remove her belly piercing a couple seconds in because it pinched me a little.

    Once that got out of the way, she went full in on the massage. It was honestly better than previously described. She used her forearms, elbows and knees for the spots that needed more pressure, she would slide her body, rubbing her perfect tits around my neck and upper back. She would very occasionally moan sensually in my ear through the massage.

    There was light teasing throughout. Slightly brushing up against the boys, running her nails lightly up and down my body, and God she did this thing where she would scratch my head (damn near put me to sleep). She would occasionally flip her body to where she is facing my feet while straddling my back and would work on the lower body. There was plenty of teasing licks on the boys when she was in this position, she spanked me playfully then she moved on to the hot rocks.

    The heat and pressure she applied felt amazing on my muscles. She would work certain spots and swap out rocks when the heat dissipated. This continued till she worked from my neck and upper back to my feet. When the rock portion was done, she stood up and stretched my legs a bit then instructed me to flip.

    On the flip, she dripped the oil on my chest and started sliding slowly. She would slide close, we'd kiss and this continued until she worked her way down to Jr. She oiled him up good and started with a bit of Russian. Then she moved to CBJ and it was probably some of the best I've had. I normally start going flaccid when I get a CBJ for too long but she kept me going. She pulled the rubber off and went on to a HJ for a bit and then more Russian. Dirty talking, her working Jr, and kissing continued until I was nearing my limits, and I was able to bust a load on her perfect tits. Was certainly saving that load up in anticipation.

    Since I had a bit of time we showered for a good bit, while talking, getting to know a bit about her. Definitely got to play a bit with her during the shower. Got dried up, dressed and I was on my way. I would 100% see her again if my schedule allows it.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/138160

  6. #865

    Utr lmt

    This review is just my. 02 cents worth.

    I contacted Whydou Care for her info. She was quick with comms, quoted $100 for massage. Asked if that was with or without tip, she said total and if I wanted to tip that was up to me. Got to apartment near Millenia and was greeted by a friendly ebony lady. Table is setup in between kitchen / living room, told to get comfy on table while she went to wash hands. She tucked me in like a burrito when she got back and I immediately thought that isn't good. Asked for no drape and she totally ignored my request. She had on some cartoon as noise and didn't think anything of it. Her place has a cigarette smell which I didn't really notice til I was facedown on the table and my allergies started me sniffling. While she did a good enough job with the actual massage, there was no way to relax with her LOL every couple of minutes from the cartoon. She set a timer for 1 hour exactly and when that timer dinged, I was glad to hear it so I could escape. Not my cup of tea, won't be repeating.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Found an ebony basically BBW, who is a true LMT willing to do Topless rub and tug only. She is in the Mall at Millenia area. Seniors ONLY! Rub is legit and good.

  7. #864

    Thanks but?

    How many food stamps did you give her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeFiddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her within this past week. Easy comms, Hosts in her townhouse / condo near Millenia, has a separate room all setup for the session.

    Busty Colombian girl maybe late 20s. FBSM+ in thong, would repeat.

  8. #863

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this: https://orlando.rubratings.com/130531.

    Her name is Valentina. But I'm not sure if it's the famous Valentina of Wolfpack fame.

    I am late in adding my whole hearted endorsement of WP Nikki. Amazing! Nothing to add that hasn't been said, other than her incredible sessions seem to be so popular, it's hard to schedule. Awesome lady. Hint: if approaching her location from the west, allow an extra 10-15 minutes to do the necessary u-turn!!
    Saw her within this past week. Easy comms, Hosts in her townhouse / condo near Millenia, has a separate room all setup for the session.

    Busty Colombian girl maybe late 20s. FBSM+ in thong, would repeat.

  9. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeUncle  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. No fun was had. Apartment off of OBT in a not so great complex. $85 for the hour. I have not and will not repeat.
    Ha I stopped at the text string with her. She was very direct and clearly a pro, and yes apt in a not great location.

  10. #861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Valentina

    Does anyone have any info on this: https://orlando.rubratings.com/130531.

    Her name is Valentina. But I'm not sure if it's the famous Valentina of Wolfpack fame.

    I am late in adding my whole hearted endorsement of WP Nikki. Amazing! Nothing to add that hasn't been said, other than her incredible sessions seem to be so popular, it's hard to schedule. Awesome lady. Hint: if approaching her location from the west, allow an extra 10-15 minutes to do the necessary u-turn!!

  11. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    This one wants a face pic, I said no and we made an appointment. Show up and she ghosts me. Should've known from the sketchy communications but you are now warned. In the Parramore area off OBT. Avoid.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...422081447.html
    I've seen her before. No fun was had. Apartment off of OBT in a not so great complex. $85 for the hour. I have not and will not repeat.

  12. #859

    You're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaddie  [View Original Post]
    I would like to start by thanking Jax324 for his review which motivated me to see this lovely woman.

    I contacted her and the coms were easy. She notified me that she had plans for the night I contacted her and I scheduled a visit with her for the following morning around 11 am. The next day I'm patiently waiting for the time and she texted me telling me I was able to come at 9 am if I wanted. Since I work overnights and just got off work, I decided to go for the earlier visit.

    As I got closer to her incall, she gives me the instructions and I make it to her front door. The sight that greeted me was a great one. Lovely face with perfect full lips and a great body. She was immediately welcoming and moved us to the massage room. I left the donation and got comfortable while she heated up the oil.

    Once she returned, she immediately got herself situated and the massage started. Immediately she dripped the warm oil on my back and began her body slide. She did have to remove her belly piercing a couple seconds in because it pinched me a little.

    Once that got out of the way, she went full in on the massage. It was honestly better than previously described. She used her forearms, elbows and knees for the spots that needed more pressure, she would slide her body, rubbing her perfect tits around my neck and upper back. She would very occasionally moan sensually in my ear through the massage.
    Happy to help. Glad you had a fun time. This girl is something special.

  13. #858

    Don't do it

    This one wants a face pic, I said no and we made an appointment. Show up and she ghosts me. Should've known from the sketchy communications but you are now warned. In the Parramore area off OBT. Avoid.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...422081447.html

  14. #857

    Nuru goddess

    I would like to start by thanking Jax324 for his review which motivated me to see this lovely woman.

    I contacted her and the coms were easy. She notified me that she had plans for the night I contacted her and I scheduled a visit with her for the following morning around 11 am. The next day I'm patiently waiting for the time and she texted me telling me I was able to come at 9 am if I wanted. Since I work overnights and just got off work, I decided to go for the earlier visit.

    As I got closer to her incall, she gives me the instructions and I make it to her front door. The sight that greeted me was a great one. Lovely face with perfect full lips and a great body. She was immediately welcoming and moved us to the massage room. I left the donation and got comfortable while she heated up the oil.

    Once she returned, she immediately got herself situated and the massage started. Immediately she dripped the warm oil on my back and began her body slide. She did have to remove her belly piercing a couple seconds in because it pinched me a little.

    Once that got out of the way, she went full in on the massage. It was honestly better than previously described. She used her forearms, elbows and knees for the spots that needed more pressure, she would slide her body, rubbing her perfect tits around my neck and upper back. She would very occasionally moan sensually in my ear through the massage.

    There was light teasing throughout. Slightly brushing up against the boys, running her nails lightly up and down my body, and God she did this thing where she would scratch my head (damn near put me to sleep). She would occasionally flip her body to where she is facing my feet while straddling my back and would work on the lower body. There was plenty of teasing licks on the boys when she was in this position, she spanked me playfully then she moved on to the hot rocks.

    The heat and pressure she applied felt amazing on my muscles. She would work certain spots and swap out rocks when the heat dissipated. This continued till she worked from my neck and upper back to my feet. When the rock portion was done, she stood up and stretched my legs a bit then instructed me to flip.

    On the flip, she dripped the oil on my chest and started sliding slowly. She would slide close, we'd kiss and this continued until she worked her way down to Jr. She oiled him up good and started with a bit of Russian. Then she moved to CBJ and it was probably some of the best I've had. I normally start going flaccid when I get a CBJ for too long but she kept me going. She pulled the rubber off and went on to a HJ for a bit and then more Russian. Dirty talking, her working Jr, and kissing continued until I was nearing my limits, and I was able to bust a load on her perfect tits. Was certainly saving that load up in anticipation.

    Since I had a bit of time we showered for a good bit, while talking, getting to know a bit about her. Definitely got to play a bit with her during the shower. Got dried up, dressed and I was on my way. I would 100% see her again if my schedule allows it.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/138160

  15. #856
    They are not I think. If they are they are not recent. But she is good looking though.

    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures in the Ad really her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape