Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 1182 1682 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 26423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16208

    1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/J5UoYbu62CQ

    I was watching NatGeo's Mariana van zeller " romance scams" episode.

    This guy has dozens of videos everyone should check out.
    Great post I'd say. I checked both of those things out. Even though it'll reach maybe 1% of the people, I found your post enlightening. They really explain thing on a deeper level.

    Side note: with all the rampant scams we all have to weed through these days. Joking or otherwise, what kind of "senior member" would try to cast doubt or confusion on great intel.

  2. #16207

    Is she legit

    Has anyone booked time with her is she legit?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/640954760015

  3. #16206

    Kendall Snow

    Has anyone seen her recently? I'm also interested in seeing her for the first time in awhile but there have been no reports on her for a long time which makes me a bit nervous.

  4. #16205

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Search the thread. Many mentions. Not many are positive.

    HS.

  5. #16204
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/J5UoYbu62CQ

    I was watching NatGeo's Mariana van zeller " romance scams" episode.

    This guy has dozens of videos everyone should check out.
    Plot twist this link is a url redirect xxxx LOL. J / k.

  6. #16203

    Scammer

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/p...y/334781068740

    Told me she was at the Radisson across Mayfair. I go there and she asked that I send the donation before getting the room number. Everyone knows that's a big no no.

    Avoid.

  7. #16202
    Quote Originally Posted by JjGibs  [View Original Post]
    I'm a super lurker. I'm moving out of state and I haven't a hobbiest for a long time. Is Kendall still around? I would like to see her one last time. Any help would be awesome as her last 414 numbers are bad. Thanks either way.
    Kind of sounds like the stalker who chased her off after threatening her with a gun.

  8. #16201

    Bigger than looks

    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Called her for a BBBJ. She delivered but did not catch and let it fall out on me. Was gross.

  9. #16200

    Cherry Pie


  10. #16199

    Kendall Snow

    I'm a super lurker. I'm moving out of state and I haven't a hobbiest for a long time. Is Kendall still around? I would like to see her one last time. Any help would be awesome as her last 414 numbers are bad. Thanks either way.

  11. #16198
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen1220  [View Original Post]
    Yes Kandi is for real!! Someone posted a video of hers not too long ago.

  12. #16197
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen1220  [View Original Post]
    That's an old pic, try her friend Cookie.

  13. #16196
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I dunno. Ask Jimmy Swaggart! Jimmy was (and still is) a nationally famous preacher man who has a pipeline to Jesus. Back in the 80's he got caught with a hooker. Bow-fucking-Wow! Jesus Christ, shit the bed, batman. I've seen better faces on Iodine bottles. (For you young kids, that was skull and crossbones). Anyway he tearfully admits his sin, then runs off and does it again with an even uglier hooker. So I guess the act is its own punishment. Who knows why there are chubby chasers, guys who like CBT, adult babies or women who stink? Give me a slim, young black babe with big puffy lips (yep on her face and on her Vajayjay), and a nice round spankable booty. When I close my eyes I don't want to see Cruella Rottencrotch sucking my dick as my last memory of an attempt at a good time.

    Coochie (I ain't fucking anything over half my age, nope, 1/3 my age) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    I'll definitely have to agree on this. If you're going to pay, pay with a grander purpose. I'm at the 5/16 my age. Should be fun in a few years to be at the 1/4 mark tho.

  14. #16195

    Last legs

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    I have to hope it's a niche thing, as I'm sure she is charging the same rates as a girl who doesn't have scabs or lives in crime-plagued pigstye.

    I look at it this way. I've had a 9/10 with her lips wrapped around me and to this day it doesn't feel quite... real. The memory is like looking back on a pornhub vid. It turns out she was working on an addiction. One that didn't take a toll on her yet. My gut tells me that most swamp creatures were at least a 6-7/10 in their youth. In their drug-addled mind, they still try to market themselves that way. For the guys, there's probably a power fetish involved in hiring a girl who is now on her last legs and can barely hold a dick at this point. You also get to play savior by tipping her in the end, knowing full well she'd crawl back to you in a few hours if you wanted it. I've used a rapidly devolving uggo in the past, only because she really worked for it. Every head-bob was delivered with 110% effort and for minimal cost. There comes a point in this pastime, where you have to ask yourself if you deserve better as well. I can actually rest easy when handing my cash over if I know full well she's not going to blow up up her arm in the next 30 minutes.
    I was watching a documentary about a strip club I used to go to for a few months when I moved away from graduating college. I would go every night and see these beautiful women totally naked. Back then they all had hair. This was 1980's. Now all these years later the women look pretty rough. Some so fat you can't imagine they were once beautiful young girls. In order to compete with the young girls one of the older dancers shaved her pussy. It went over great with the men and soon all the girls were shaving their pussies. The ones that didn't pork out too much are chain smoking butter faced old hags. Sad life of worthless husband, both man and wife habitually cheating. Sex parties, drug parties and kids being raised in the dressing rooms. Surprise surprise, none of them ended up being nurses. They would all tell me they were going to college to be a nurse.

  15. #16194

    I love this latest mantra Coochie

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I dunno. Ask Jimmy Swaggart! Jimmy was (and still is) a nationally famous preacher man who has a pipeline to Jesus. Back in the 80's he got caught with a hooker. Bow-fucking-Wow! Jesus Christ, shit the bed, batman. I've seen better faces on Iodine bottles. (For you young kids, that was skull and crossbones). Anyway he tearfully admits his sin, then runs off and does it again with an even uglier hooker. So I guess the act is its own punishment. Who knows why there are chubby chasers, guys who like CBT, adult babies or women who stink? Give me a slim, young black babe with big puffy lips (yep on her face and on her Vajayjay), and a nice round spankable booty. When I close my eyes I don't want to see Cruella Rottencrotch sucking my dick as my last memory of an attempt at a good time.

    Coochie (I ain't fucking anything over half my age, nope, 1/3 my age) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    I adhere to this pledge as well. Nothing over half my age, not quite to the 1/3 limit, although some fall into that category. Most are easily younger than my own kids or could even be my grandchildren! I catch some flak from friends who are aware of my preferences in younger women. ("Past her bedtime " or "did I bring along the car seat" I just laugh, as I enjoy the young, tight and energetic benefits, and don't have to deal with the bs from an older woman at home.

    God Bless You Coochie.

    Stay safe and satisfied.

    Daddio.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape