Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11270

    STD possible

    Well JM, I've been doing this for several years. Never had a problem. If I'm comfortable with the girl (and she just got out of the shower) I'll lick that kitty. Keep in mind that the girls don't want an STD either. [ / QUOTE].

    Since my wife died and I am an over the road driver, I have hit every massage parlor and ***** house from Chicago to Texas to Florida. I have an allergy to latex so I hardly ever use a condom and in 30 years never caught anything. I get checked often however. If you have someone to come home to, wrap it. As the old cook said and this applies to pussy,[ifitsmellsgoodeatit, ifnottossit. ].

  2. #11269

    Eva

    Saw "Heppa" today at Eva. I'd guess her 30's, pretty face, average body, nice personality. As TwoNutts indicated, she does have a few tats. Took off her shorts down to lacy panties during the rub so that made for some nice roaming. Teasing included some warm oil ass play which was pleasant. On the flip she's naked and we do some mutual chest exploring. Request a BJ which she administered with Saran Wrap. During the CBJ, she was in the 69 position and I enjoyed some extensive FIV which she seemed to enjoy (my experience most AMP providers don't). Jr took his time but she managed to finish me out with a load in the Saran Wrap. After the fireworks, she was very playful and teased me about round 2 which Jr couldn't manage.

    All in all a nice time. If I repeat will ask her for a BBBJ-I have a feeling she will. Total damage today was $. 4 (. 45 house /. 95 tip).

  3. #11268

    O So Again

    Visited O So Spa again yesterday, because my cock was hard and they're close. I asked for Annie, but she said Annie no here. So I took whatever her name is, very small girl with small tits and huge black glasses. She wore a mask she whole time, and only removed it for the CBJ. It actually wasn't bad, after awhile she stripped and sat on my cock. We then went to doggy (very nice), and then mish. If she didn't get the big O, she's one hell of a faker. I popped in the hat and was a happy camper. As far as $$ goes, I paid 70 up front, she came back and offered me the 30 change, and told her to keep it. I then gave her a benjamin. She pointed to her masked mouth. I shook my head, and felt her pussy. She then pointed at the sign. At the 30 minutes. I shook my head yes. We actually took about 40 minutes. The 15 - 20 minutes massage before the main event was about a 4 out of 10.

  4. #11267
    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    Well JM, I've been doing this for several years. Never had a problem. If I'm comfortable with the girl (and she just got out of the shower) I'll lick that kitty. Keep in mind that the girls don't want an STD either.
    Thanks for the response. Full disclosure, I have a PHD in crippling anxiety so that might be part of it.

  5. #11266

    Clean Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmprobus  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to get some opinion before I go. I know everything is done with protection but has anyone ever had a pop up or STD scare from there? Do you regulars test clean? I've only ever had HJ from a parlor. This would be my first time FS.
    Well JM, I've been doing this for several years. Never had a problem. If I'm comfortable with the girl (and she just got out of the shower) I'll lick that kitty. Keep in mind that the girls don't want an STD either.

  6. #11265

    Dandy Spa

    Has anyone been to Dandy Spa recently? It says the are offering outcall now. Pretty unusual for an Asian massage parlor to offer outcall.

  7. #11264

    Thinking about trying Empire. Are the girls clean?

    I just wanted to get some opinion before I go. I know everything is done with protection but has anyone ever had a pop up or STD scare from there? Do you regulars test clean? I've only ever had HJ from a parlor. This would be my first time FS.

  8. #11263

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Rduv01  [View Original Post]
    I had a great session with her last week, and she mentioned leaving, but would be back in about a month. I hope she returns, one of the better body rubs and after play in the parlors, imo.
    Still to be determined.

  9. #11262

    I think Coco returns in Feb

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    New girl (April) has some tats, small, and Mia are there. Over at IB you got a ande girl young snot on the chubby side, to me she looks a lot less Chinese more like a Mexican but she speaks perfect mandarin also coco made it back here too. In my opinion Mia has the best body type of all of them. I believe coco leaves January 1st and Lulu will return.
    I had a great session with her last week, and she mentioned leaving, but would be back in about a month. I hope she returns, one of the better body rubs and after play in the parlors, imo.

  10. #11261

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by FurStacker21  [View Original Post]
    Whats the update on Eva over in Jeffersonville? Haven't seen a post about it in awhile.
    New girl (April) has some tats, small, and Mia are there. Over at IB you got a andée girl young snot on the chubby side, to me she looks a lot less Chinese more like a Mexican but she speaks perfect mandarin also coco made it back here too. In my opinion Mia has the best body type of all of them. I believe coco leaves January 1st and Lulu will return.

  11. #11260

    Eva

    Whats the update on Eva over in Jeffersonville? Haven't seen a post about it in awhile.

  12. #11259

    If that be the case

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    , beautiful lady, I'd take this little China doll home and make my wife LOL.
    A bottle of water wouldn't cost you $140 LOL.

  13. #11258

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by IBNice69  [View Original Post]
    So I went to So Spa a couple of weeks ago when I was in town on business. I was looking for the 4-hand massage and all the accompaniments. They agreed for the house fee and I paid, but then there was a huge upsell and who I thought was the manager just wanted me to have the one girl, who was ok, but nothing to write home about. After about 15 minutes of arguing, I ended up with the one only and it just wasn't that great. No oral and did sort of pound her pussy for a couple of minutes, which both of us didn't enjoy. I was so pissed that I was just trying to get off and I was trying to pound her, the table kept moving. Ended up taking matters into my own hands and shooting all over her tits. Maybe it was a YMMV, session, but I've never argued as much at one of these places. Usually it is a standard pay. X for the house, why for the tip. Probably won't go back. Went over to Sun's and had a great session. To each his own. Keep safe!
    I went to So In yesterday and got Mina. Pleasant enough massage with no teasing. Asked for FS and was told 1. 5 in addition to house fee. She then slathered me all over with so much sanitizing fluid that I felt I was in a medical procedure at the hospital. I still can't get rid of the smell from my head. Purely business and a dead lay. I left unhappy and will not return.

  14. #11257

    So Spa. Not happy

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    I always have a great time here. I'm surprised not many people know about it.
    So I went to So Spa a couple of weeks ago when I was in town on business. I was looking for the 4-hand massage and all the accompaniments. They agreed for the house fee and I paid, but then there was a huge upsell and who I thought was the manager just wanted me to have the one girl, who was ok, but nothing to write home about. After about 15 minutes of arguing, I ended up with the one only and it just wasn't that great. No oral and did sort of pound her pussy for a couple of minutes, which both of us didn't enjoy. I was so pissed that I was just trying to get off and I was trying to pound her, the table kept moving. Ended up taking matters into my own hands and shooting all over her tits. Maybe it was a YMMV, session, but I've never argued as much at one of these places. Usually it is a standard pay. X for the house, why for the tip. Probably won't go back. Went over to Sun's and had a great session. To each his own. Keep safe!

  15. #11256
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike56  [View Original Post]
    There's no Koreans at The Relaxation Station.
    You're right, it is Empire. When I clicked on the link posted by Urbanwonder, it gave me the address of Empire. That's annoying.

    Anyways, I am glad some of you had an amazing time at Empire. I was only looking for a 1 hr massage with HE instead of full menu so the provider cut the time short bc she was making less money. I should've walked out the door when the provider is considerably older than you but jr had taken over by then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape