Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 18370
-
12-23-21 17:06 #11230Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for the response. Full disclosure, I have a PHD in crippling anxiety so that might be part of it.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:00 #11229Senior Member

Posts: 429Clean Girls
Well JM, I've been doing this for several years. Never had a problem. If I'm comfortable with the girl (and she just got out of the shower) I'll lick that kitty. Keep in mind that the girls don't want an STD either.
Originally Posted by Jmprobus
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 14:31 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 271Dandy Spa
Has anyone been to Dandy Spa recently? It says the are offering outcall now. Pretty unusual for an Asian massage parlor to offer outcall.
-
12-22-21 15:37 #11227Regular Member

Posts: 2Thinking about trying Empire. Are the girls clean?
I just wanted to get some opinion before I go. I know everything is done with protection but has anyone ever had a pop up or STD scare from there? Do you regulars test clean? I've only ever had HJ from a parlor. This would be my first time FS.
-
12-21-21 20:05 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 3103Maybe
Still to be determined.
Originally Posted by Rduv01
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 17:10 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 102I think Coco returns in Feb
I had a great session with her last week, and she mentioned leaving, but would be back in about a month. I hope she returns, one of the better body rubs and after play in the parlors, imo.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 09:25 #11224Senior Member

Posts: 3103Eva
New girl (April) has some tats, small, and Mia are there. Over at IB you got a andée girl young snot on the chubby side, to me she looks a lot less Chinese more like a Mexican but she speaks perfect mandarin also coco made it back here too. In my opinion Mia has the best body type of all of them. I believe coco leaves January 1st and Lulu will return.
Originally Posted by FurStacker21
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 23:30 #11223Regular Member

Posts: 9Eva
Whats the update on Eva over in Jeffersonville? Haven't seen a post about it in awhile.
-
12-19-21 14:15 #11222Senior Member

Posts: 3103If that be the case
A bottle of water wouldn't cost you $140 LOL.
Originally Posted by PussyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 15:41 #11221Senior Member

Posts: 37Agree
I went to So In yesterday and got Mina. Pleasant enough massage with no teasing. Asked for FS and was told 1. 5 in addition to house fee. She then slathered me all over with so much sanitizing fluid that I felt I was in a medical procedure at the hospital. I still can't get rid of the smell from my head. Purely business and a dead lay. I left unhappy and will not return.
Originally Posted by IBNice69
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 14:27 #11220Senior Member

Posts: 83So Spa. Not happy
So I went to So Spa a couple of weeks ago when I was in town on business. I was looking for the 4-hand massage and all the accompaniments. They agreed for the house fee and I paid, but then there was a huge upsell and who I thought was the manager just wanted me to have the one girl, who was ok, but nothing to write home about. After about 15 minutes of arguing, I ended up with the one only and it just wasn't that great. No oral and did sort of pound her pussy for a couple of minutes, which both of us didn't enjoy. I was so pissed that I was just trying to get off and I was trying to pound her, the table kept moving. Ended up taking matters into my own hands and shooting all over her tits. Maybe it was a YMMV, session, but I've never argued as much at one of these places. Usually it is a standard pay. X for the house, why for the tip. Probably won't go back. Went over to Sun's and had a great session. To each his own. Keep safe!
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 09:51 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 36You're right, it is Empire. When I clicked on the link posted by Urbanwonder, it gave me the address of Empire. That's annoying.
Originally Posted by MikeMike56
[View Original Post]
Anyways, I am glad some of you had an amazing time at Empire. I was only looking for a 1 hr massage with HE instead of full menu so the provider cut the time short bc she was making less money. I should've walked out the door when the provider is considerably older than you but jr had taken over by then.
-
12-16-21 19:17 #11218Shill for Relaxation Station, ignore all posts

Posts: 122That's not The Relaxation Station. Sounds like Empire.
There's no Koreans at The Relaxation Station.
Originally Posted by AtlPrimo
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 17:51 #11217Senior Member

Posts: 36No Kendra
So I visited this place about 2 hours ago and did not see any AA provider. Very old mamasan at the door, paid 1 hour, led me to a room and in walks a 50 ish Korean woman wearing a dress, average 50 ish body but decent top to view and touch. Got a 20 min massage with happy ending and walked out the door. I'm not one to complain about being shorted, I walk and take my business elsewhere and inform my fellow mongers as well. I should have followed up on my post and go to Oh So Spa. Anyways, that will be the next time I visit for work.
Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 17:35 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 429So Spa
I always have a great time here. I'm surprised not many people know about it.
Originally Posted by PussyMaster
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






