Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 18412
-
12-22-21 17:54 #8002Senior Member

Posts: 586Veronica2438
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-614911a0343e
Got messaged out of the blue by this one. She's fairly cute. Wanted 4-5 per week for allowance, but agreed to 350 PPM. On birth control but refuses to do BBFSCIP on a first meet. I have better irons in the fire, so someone else can take a swing with her.
-
12-22-21 13:09 #8001Senior Member

Posts: 385January was shaping up to be awesome, but this doesn't help
Many in the target SB demographic where looking at their student loan payments starting again in January, which would have brought more into the bowl. Payments have been delayed again until May.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/22/polit...den/index.html
-
12-22-21 12:13 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 1059What's the link?
Originally Posted by David032
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 09:42 #7999Senior Member

Posts: 148Na
Na she just blocked you I can still see her profile fine honestly.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 20:10 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 1059She deleted her sa. So I'm inclined to say she's a fucking pig because I asked for more pics and she did not send.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 17:21 #7997Senior Member

Posts: 846La foreign
This one is at least 30 lbs heavier than her pics. Even a pic that I asked for, she was able to thin herself out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-43924c363402
Met for coffee and left without proceeding further.
-
12-21-21 17:09 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 452This a poll
Is this a poll of forum members? . links maybe?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 10:53 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 1059I can't tell if she's fat or not. Obviously the pics show a nice tight body like a Kardashian shit but I've been trolled where I met someone similar but ended up being just short and dumpy.
-
12-18-21 23:17 #7994Senior Member

Posts: 371Yep she used to post on listcrawler
And if I recall she was non GFE.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 21:30 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 846Found it
Found it, sorry searched with fat fingers there.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 20:47 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 1026I don't have links, but a while back it was reported commonly that she was a pro.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 16:56 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 846ThatLady
Thought I'd seen her pics as a Pro, does anyone remember?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-31b179fdc009
-
12-18-21 11:12 #7990Senior Member

Posts: 618PH Link
https://www.pornhub.com/model/margueritebbyg
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Here's the link for Margueritebaby.
-
12-18-21 09:53 #7989Senior Member

Posts: 140I have lots of vids
You would be surprised how many of them will let you video. Maybe not the first meeting but I probably have like 15 sex vids of local sugar babies. I have about 6 google accounts just so I can save them on Google drive. Also for awhile with a few of them we would go on cam sites, such as chaturbate, and do couple sex shows where people would pay to watch. That helped subsidize the ppm price I would pay them. Back in 2016 when chaturbate was hot I got two sb's that didn't know each other and we did a threesome show and made 1200 in 3 hours. It was fun until we got recorded and the video started circulating the porn sites and I had to send dmca notices for months to get it taken down. In fact a popular and long time local sb who is still active, we did a couple show and last year texted me saying it was on the internet and freaked out. I got most of them taken down except one porn site who won't take it down. Oh well.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
Anyways, no more camming LOL. But personal videos for sure. They are willing if you play your cards right.
-
12-18-21 03:49 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 1026Any links to the PH vids for the other girl?
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






