High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 1122 1622 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22520

    Desire leaves a lot to be desired

    I guess you could say I TOFTT. I don't recall any reviews. Communication was spotty at best. Finally made a date. On my way, in route, the please stop at store to get me cigarettes and a drink. You can take it out of my fee. I did. Arrived, entered room, a little smoke smell not too bad. She had just got out of the shower. Wearing shorts and a flimsy top. Looks maybe a 4. Tits a solid 8 and a ass 7 ish. Tummy was apparent but the ass and tits are spot on. Did the usual LE check you show me yours I'll show you mine. Moved to how long do you want?. Which was already established. QV =$. She then starts the woah is me. Someone put sugar in my gas tank and it was going to cost $1000 blah blah blah. I didn't bite. She fell to knees for a CBJ which lasted about 2 minutes all the while stating a QV is 10 minutes. DAMN 6 $ / hour? Anyway immediately jumped up bent over the bed for doggie. A few ooo's and aaahh's, I popped and moved on. She is asking for regulars. In my opinion her game is going to have to step up before that happens. Just my 2 cents worth.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/400494674618

    Merry Christmas all. May your stockings be filled with tits and ass!!

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

  2. #22519

    Mya

    Anyone had visits with Mya or remember anything? I swore I remember seeing some post, but I search up and can't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/72241742

  3. #22518

    In search of

    Has anyone seen this vixen I saw her a while back and now she's radio silent any info would be great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6463.jpg‎  

  4. #22517

    In search of

    Was wondering if anyone else has seen this little baddie saw her a while back an now radio silent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6463.jpg‎  

  5. #22516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you are referring to? She blocked me LOL. I tried to see once but she had stopped giving BBBJ. She said because someone gave her an oral STD, she said gonorrhea, eventually she started back with BBBJ but wanted a picture, I don't send pictures, but I did send one similar to my look from a Google search, LOL. I guess she searched with tin eye and found it wasn't me. So she blocked me.
    That is her.

  6. #22515

    Asian girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Fretz  [View Original Post]
    No sign of her for at least a year. She was Sweet I hope nothing bad happened to her.
    Is this the one you are referring to? She blocked me LOL. I tried to see once but she had stopped giving BBBJ. She said because someone gave her an oral STD, she said gonorrhea, eventually she started back with BBBJ but wanted a picture, I don't send pictures, but I did send one similar to my look from a Google search, LOL. I guess she searched with tin eye and found it wasn't me. So she blocked me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8D1E8F1C-5FA5-449A-B331-685E17DDFEB9.jpg‎  

  7. #22514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeart  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or remember a flat chested Thai girl, posting on stg, a few times a month maybe a year ago?

    I've been gone for a while and I'm back in Nashville but I'm not sure if she's still around anymore.
    No sign of her for at least a year. She was Sweet I hope nothing bad happened to her.

  8. #22513

    You're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    I think that's who you are talking about, I'm not sure what happened to her but I do know she ghosted me.
    Her name is Anne. I last saw in April and then she went awol for a couple of months. I was in touch with her in may and she told me she had decided to quit escorting because she had a client, who she refused to open the door for, go crazy on her and threaten to call cops. Apparently she got very spooked and did not want to be at risk. Last I heard from her was that she may or may not do this again in the future. Hope she comes back I enjoyed my visits with her.

  9. #22512

    Anne?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeart  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or remember a flat chested Thai girl, posting on stg, a few times a month maybe a year ago?

    I've been gone for a while and I'm back in Nashville but I'm not sure if she's still around anymore.
    I think that's who you are talking about, I'm not sure what happened to her but I do know she ghosted me.

  10. #22511

    Looking to get back into the game

    Anyone know or remember a flat chested Thai girl, posting on stg, a few times a month maybe a year ago?

    I've been gone for a while and I'm back in Nashville but I'm not sure if she's still around anymore.

  11. #22510

    LaLa

    She used to go by LaLa when she started out in Columbia area.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the info. Her ads do not contain her name so makes it impossible to search the forum for information on her.

  12. #22509

    Takes good care of you!

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyB901  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? Is she legit?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...u/943491578503
    I have seen here 3 or 4 times, good hotel around BNA. She is just like the pictures and very accommodating. I have enjoyed a nice body rub, BBBJ, bbfscip, and she enjoys herself, no Greek. She is hard to get a hold of is my only complaint.

  13. #22508

    BBBJ and BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    Anyone interested in creating a BBBJ board? We're very active on the Nashville board except for escort reports.

    SparkXXX.
    The above thread is further down on the main Nashville page in the Blog section. Doesn't get a lot of activity as I believe most readers do not scroll that far down. Check it out.

  14. #22507

    The dog.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    The dog is cute!

  15. #22506

    Drew

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    True,

    I'd pay good money to bring Drew back. That ass was absolutely amazing and she had the best 3 hole multi pop special in the state of TN. I wonder what she's up to nowadays? I was pretty close with her, (seen her multiple times, texted and talked a lot, expanded menu etc) Before she vanished, she mentioned something about getting straight and moving to Indianapolis or something. Wherever she is, I hope she's happy. Anyone remember D? (Dimples).

    SparkXXX.
    Man I miss Drew a lot. I hope she's doing alright too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape