Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 965 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 465 865 915 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 1015 1065 1465 1965 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,475 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16354

    Wouldn't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    I may be seeing Dallas this week, saw her once last year. Anyone have info on recent meetings with her? She was a lot of fun back then, no recent intel.

    Thanks.
    Dallas was a blast some time ago, but has gone significantly down hill since. The last time I saw her was about a year ago. Also had some significant hygiene issues that others have alluded to as well in previous reviews.

  2. #16353

    Sweet Pea midget

    Does anyone know what happened to this thick MILF / gilf midget. She used to post often here and in Greensboro.

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-13543109/

  3. #16352
    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx;5689572[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/72206287[/URL]

    Recently saw her at a pretty nice hotel by Crabtree. I was a bit skeptical since in my opinion she looks TGTBT. Setup was a few quick and easy questions. $.5 for HH. Arrived at appointment time, she ask for picture of parking lot to verify I'm actually there. Upon sending pic she immediately sent her room number. She opens the door in long button up with nothing else. She ask for me to wash my hands. Have some small talk, then she starts off with an okay massage, she does use ever so slightly scented oil which I was not a fan of. She then ask me to flip over and off comes her shirt. Her body is 10/10 for me, very nice bolt ons and ass. Starts with a CBJ. Was a bit nervous still so she shoves her tits in my face which helped me very much. Then she starts in CG then we go to mish. As I'm approaching my time I feel bad since I only paid for the HH, so I tell her I don't think I'll make it to the finish line and that it's fine. She doesn't give up so has me lay down for a BBJ / HJ. Still doesn't work for me, which is normal for me. At this point I'm probably at 40 minutes so I feel bad and call it. Overall I was very pleased. I speak Spanish which also probably helped a bit as she was very friendly and not a clock watcher. The only con for me was the scented oil which is no bueno for me as it was a female and sweet scent. Next time I'll know to ask for no oil. I would personally recommend. She said she'll be in town 2 more days then will come back some time in mid January.
    If those pics are her, I will definitely check her out.

  4. #16351

    Honey Sophia?

    Anyone have Intel in her? Her profile on RR says that she also videos for verification (which I did take her up on) Hard to tell if she was the exact girl but was certainly close. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/254897

  5. #16350

    Amanda Phoenix. Ghosted twice

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/293260505182

    As the title says. Ghosted twice in the parking lot. Don't waste your time on this one.

  6. #16349

    RE: Anyone know her "Allison"

    This has scam written all over it in huge fucking capital letters. If you actually TOFTT do report back.

    HolyDiver.

  7. #16348

    Trina. Rate Increase

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.
    Looks like you both are correct. Trina's ad (see link below) on Rub Ratings clearly states up front that her rates have increased for new clients and grandfathered for regulars. That's a nice discount the regulars are getting for her services. Happy Holidays!

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/218800

  8. #16347

    Fatima Colombian

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72206287

    Recently saw her at a pretty nice hotel by Crabtree. I was a bit skeptical since in my opinion she looks TGTBT. Setup was a few quick and easy questions. $.5 for HH. Arrived at appointment time, she ask for picture of parking lot to verify I'm actually there. Upon sending pic she immediately sent her room number. She opens the door in long button up with nothing else. She ask for me to wash my hands. Have some small talk, then she starts off with an okay massage, she does use ever so slightly scented oil which I was not a fan of. She then ask me to flip over and off comes her shirt. Her body is 10/10 for me, very nice bolt ons and ass. Starts with a CBJ. Was a bit nervous still so she shoves her tits in my face which helped me very much. Then she starts in CG then we go to mish. As I'm approaching my time I feel bad since I only paid for the HH, so I tell her I don't think I'll make it to the finish line and that it's fine. She doesn't give up so has me lay down for a BBJ / HJ. Still doesn't work for me, which is normal for me. At this point I'm probably at 40 minutes so I feel bad and call it. Overall I was very pleased. I speak Spanish which also probably helped a bit as she was very friendly and not a clock watcher. The only con for me was the scented oil which is no bueno for me as it was a female and sweet scent. Next time I'll know to ask for no oil. I would personally recommend. She said she'll be in town 2 more days then will come back some time in mid January.

  9. #16346

  10. #16345

    Dallas

    I may be seeing Dallas this week, saw her once last year. Anyone have info on recent meetings with her? She was a lot of fun back then, no recent intel.

    Thanks.

  11. #16344

    Trina (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.
    My fault. There are 2 Trinas:

    Chubby Trina:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/trina-escort-raleigh-61253#erotic.

    Thin (older) Trina:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/620345731683

    Hope this helps.

  12. #16343

    Sarcasm

    Don't you get the sarcasm brother LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    It's been my dream to find a woman in her 50's perhaps older to provide a non F. S. Session for only $250.

    We are so lucky in this area.

  13. #16342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    I am only

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.
    Referring to the Tyst add that the poster linked that states $250 and that woman lists her age in the fifties.

    Could be someone else, could be her and raised rates because it's on a notorious overcharged add forum.

  14. #16341

    Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    It's been my dream to find a woman in her 50's perhaps older to provide a non F. S. Session for only $250.

    We are so lucky in this area.
    You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.

  15. #16340

    Information

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72130430

    Just wondering if any one has any info to share on this one, I'm in the area for work for a couple weeks and hoping to indulge in some of the area's talent. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape