Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,461 to 14,475 of 30806
-
12-22-21 13:51 #16346Senior Member

Posts: 74Fatima
Just got done seeing Fatima after Prlifemx great review and it made me want to write a review too. Texted her and got a quick response, made an appointment and off I go. As Prlifemx said I had to take a pic of the hotel to prove I was there, once taken she gave me the room number. I enter and see the girl in the pics, fantastic body and cute face. Shorter than I expected but I'm not complaining at all! Asks if I want a massage and say sure which she tells me to lay on my stomach and she puts baby oil on me. Gets on top and begins massaging me, nothing special but feels nice. Now before I got there she told me to have good hygiene and I can see why as she begins licking my back which I never had a provider do before, which it felt nice feeling her warm tongue on my back. Flips me over for a nice CBJ, nice deep action and goes down on my cherries giving a nice POP! Sound from sucking them. Go for some Cowgirl, great milkers and taste great too. Nice DFK action and starts kissing / licking my body. Flip around for doggy which she puts her legs together instead of part so it's kinda hard to position myself into her but the view is great so I don't mind too much. Flip for mish and ask if I can DATY, to my surprise she says yes and I go down on that pretty kitty. I don't stay too long as I mostly just taste lube she put on herself but it was great. Go to mish and see she's having a bit of trouble taking my johnny at first so I ease in and as I'm doing this she pulls me in and you guess it, begins licking me. Licks my chest and neck and begins kissing my neck while pulling me in. Mish was great with some nice milker sucking and DFK but wanted to go reverse cowgirl before I bust which was another great view and grabbing her nice ass made me lose the battle of my nuts. Gives me wet naps to clean myself and off I go. Overall great visit. A bit of language barrier if you don't speak Spanish. LOTS of licking so that's my shower for the day and she's pretty friendly. I think today is her last day so I recommend seeing her, but you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72206287
-
12-22-21 12:19 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 97Same with Amanda
Had the same experience with her multiple times as well.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 12:18 #16344Senior Member

Posts: 97Wouldn't do it
Dallas was a blast some time ago, but has gone significantly down hill since. The last time I saw her was about a year ago. Also had some significant hygiene issues that others have alluded to as well in previous reviews.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 08:42 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 73Sweet Pea midget
Does anyone know what happened to this thick MILF / gilf midget. She used to post often here and in Greensboro.
https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-13543109/
-
12-22-21 06:44 #16342Senior Member

Posts: 34If those pics are her, I will definitely check her out.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx;5689572[URL
-
12-22-21 01:14 #16341Senior Member

Posts: 64Honey Sophia?
Anyone have Intel in her? Her profile on RR says that she also videos for verification (which I did take her up on) Hard to tell if she was the exact girl but was certainly close. Any info would be appreciated.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/254897
-
12-21-21 22:57 #16340Senior Member

Posts: 61Amanda Phoenix. Ghosted twice
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/293260505182
As the title says. Ghosted twice in the parking lot. Don't waste your time on this one.
-
12-21-21 17:02 #16339Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Anyone know her "Allison"
This has scam written all over it in huge fucking capital letters. If you actually TOFTT do report back.
Originally Posted by Ncviz
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
12-21-21 16:28 #16338Senior Member

Posts: 32Trina. Rate Increase
Looks like you both are correct. Trina's ad (see link below) on Rub Ratings clearly states up front that her rates have increased for new clients and grandfathered for regulars. That's a nice discount the regulars are getting for her services. Happy Holidays!
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/218800
-
12-21-21 16:20 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 126Fatima Colombian
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72206287
Recently saw her at a pretty nice hotel by Crabtree. I was a bit skeptical since in my opinion she looks TGTBT. Setup was a few quick and easy questions. $.5 for HH. Arrived at appointment time, she ask for picture of parking lot to verify I'm actually there. Upon sending pic she immediately sent her room number. She opens the door in long button up with nothing else. She ask for me to wash my hands. Have some small talk, then she starts off with an okay massage, she does use ever so slightly scented oil which I was not a fan of. She then ask me to flip over and off comes her shirt. Her body is 10/10 for me, very nice bolt ons and ass. Starts with a CBJ. Was a bit nervous still so she shoves her tits in my face which helped me very much. Then she starts in CG then we go to mish. As I'm approaching my time I feel bad since I only paid for the HH, so I tell her I don't think I'll make it to the finish line and that it's fine. She doesn't give up so has me lay down for a BBJ / HJ. Still doesn't work for me, which is normal for me. At this point I'm probably at 40 minutes so I feel bad and call it. Overall I was very pleased. I speak Spanish which also probably helped a bit as she was very friendly and not a clock watcher. The only con for me was the scented oil which is no bueno for me as it was a female and sweet scent. Next time I'll know to ask for no oil. I would personally recommend. She said she'll be in town 2 more days then will come back some time in mid January.
-
12-21-21 10:44 #16336Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone know her?
-
12-21-21 09:01 #16335Senior Member

Posts: 129Dallas
I may be seeing Dallas this week, saw her once last year. Anyone have info on recent meetings with her? She was a lot of fun back then, no recent intel.
Thanks.
-
12-21-21 00:41 #16334Senior Member

Posts: 578Trina (s)
My fault. There are 2 Trinas:
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
Chubby Trina:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/trina-escort-raleigh-61253#erotic.
Thin (older) Trina:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/620345731683
Hope this helps.
-
12-20-21 18:09 #16333Senior Member

Posts: 161Sarcasm
Don't you get the sarcasm brother LOL.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 17:37 #16332Senior Member

Posts: 1651I am only
Referring to the Tyst add that the poster linked that states $250 and that woman lists her age in the fifties.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
Could be someone else, could be her and raised rates because it's on a notorious overcharged add forum.











Reply With Quote






