Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 767
-
01-18-22 15:02 #527Senior Member

Posts: 75Good call
Good call not to pursue. It's unfortunate, I saw her about 3 years ago. Everything went great. Obviously, based on your experience she has gone completely downhill very sad.
Originally Posted by Shafther
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 11:45 #526Senior Member

Posts: 409You did the right thing. No telling who she might of been with waiting outside plus if she was loud and carrying on outside someone might of called the police. Having her leave might of been worth the money.
Originally Posted by Shafther
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 11:03 #525Senior Member

Posts: 363Yandy con artist and rip off at antioch
So I saw this one last night. I wish I had read reviews on here. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65558189 don't expect this woman to show up. Not here and reviews are not real. I met her at Antioch. She knocked on door. I wished I had looked out the hole. Big girl and no where near what the pics are. Starting getting undress. Her panties had sh*t stains in them when she pulled them off. I told her she had lied about pics and I wasn't interested. She went flipping crazy. Grabbed the money beside the bed and took off running out the door calling me a white mother fu at ker. I think she has mental problems. I started to pursue but this is not the best area to get involved like that. Be warned on this one.
-
12-30-21 13:33 #524Senior Member

Posts: 201Nadia Talented Chicago Spinner Beware Beware
Saw a Listcrawler Ad Thinking it was way too good to be true. Txted and Lo and Behold No Deposit and at a better Mufresboro Notell! $$ donation after sending a pic and phoned convo. Greeted by a Blk-haired minx B cups Small, real Small!! Proceeded to a rather vanilla No GFE exp, All covered! I had to sample DATY and she finally let me! This unleashed the Beast in this Turkish nightmare! And what ensued was another hour so different from the first? BBBJ, Doggie, Mish, and mindblowing RCG that could have been uncovered? I'm a No Go Uncovered FS guy. All the while Bighead keeps ringing in? Espeascaily, when I passed a Butchy no doubt gal pal that was sitting in the hallway for 2 hours!! The next day she texted me for another round? Bighead says no! I thought it was her Low Becall Middle Eastern accent? Give here address to small apt. Studio rents out for cheap? We have some make-out time and I left my billfold and keys concealed on the coffee table. I go to the bathroom, She Hollars "I'm going to get some Hennesy"! You know what's next guys. I lost about $80 a small amount compared to CC and bank cards I now have an alert on!! She had put out this Evil vibe from the start and I was sucked in literally by this Geni' Beware! She hinted at having to leave Chi-Town quick!! RED Flag? Advise guys! Today I called her number and asked what The Hell? She giggled, "Your still Mad about that" Yes I am mad about it! What's the best way to make White Ram SUV tires suddenly go flat? She is still staying at the hotel I guess sure no retribution can happen? DM me for deets, please! I hate a thief and myself for the stupid mistake I made! Getting laughed at? Well, its time for a little Southern Hospitality! Don't be a the like me? YMMV Be Safe Guys V.
-
12-29-21 22:25 #523Senior Member

Posts: 129Christy
She is posting again. STAY AWAY as you will only get robbed.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/658049483341
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 22:11 #522Senior Member

Posts: 129Christy
She is posting again.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS. Bad news, you will only get robbed.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/297909802345
Originally Posted by BobJones2011
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 16:37 #521Senior Member

Posts: 569That is Christy Bad News
Christy has been around forever. Pictures are way outdated and she is a hard core drug addict. Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by DBlock615
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 14:23 #520Senior Member

Posts: 47That happened to me too. Over the years I used to see her and at first she was legit but now I guess she just turned out to be kind of funny style as of lately so I stopped messing with her point blank. It ain't even worth it.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 12:47 #519Senior Member

Posts: 1250My experience too
I am certain she did this to me about 6 months ago. Soon afterwards she texted me and asked why I hightailed it out of her hovel and begged me to come back. F that!
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 16:35 #518Senior Member

Posts: 129Christy
Got to her location. Asked for donation, then she said she had to brush her teeth. Afterwards a knock on the door and she let in 2 thugs intimidating me. Left with no service given.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...x/902455495689
-
12-22-21 20:58 #517Senior Member

Posts: 175Deposits
I admit that I've let the little head screw with me and sent a deposit to a sexy convincing ad that clouds my judgment, thinking "what the hell it might work. " But it never does. And I'm not defending thieves but if you put yourself in their place and imagine getting $50 or $30 or any amount of money on your phone from someone who doesn't know you and can't track you down, and then think whether you'd go to the trouble of actually meeting that unknown person or instead would just go and do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway before the deposit arrived, only now with an extra $50 in your wallet, it's hard to think that anyone would ever bother to follow through with a meeting under those conditions. Fifty bucks for doing absolutely nothing is a better wage than a couple of hundred you'd have to interrupt your night to go get. And of course nine times out of ten they're in another state anyway, and it's just a guy posting porn pics on the escort boards and counting the money that rolls in. Deposits never work for the client, at least in my experience.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 12:49 #516Senior Member

Posts: 1250Sucks you got ripped off
It does suck that you got ripped off but it was a fairly inexpensive lesson that deposits are a scam.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 22:22 #515Senior Member

Posts: 129No show
Another rip off artist. Sent $30 cashapp then no show. I've told myself I'm no longer sending advance, but this girl got to me so I gave in, and was a mistake.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/609232128697
-
12-15-21 16:56 #514Senior Member

Posts: 449Good to know. I'd always wanted to meet her, but missed out when she was around.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 16:33 #513Senior Member

Posts: 793Not Kayla / Lyric
I saw her numerous times and I can assure you the second picture is not Kayla.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






