Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 767
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #527

    Good call

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafther  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this one last night. I wish I had read reviews on here. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65558189 don't expect this woman to show up. Not here and reviews are not real. I met her at Antioch. She knocked on door. I wished I had looked out the hole. Big girl and no where near what the pics are. Starting getting undress. Her panties had sh*t stains in them when she pulled them off. I told her she had lied about pics and I wasn't interested. She went flipping crazy. Grabbed the money beside the bed and took off running out the door calling me a white mother fu at ker. I think she has mental problems. I started to pursue but this is not the best area to get involved like that. Be warned on this one.
    Good call not to pursue. It's unfortunate, I saw her about 3 years ago. Everything went great. Obviously, based on your experience she has gone completely downhill very sad.

  2. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafther  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this one last night. I wish I had read reviews on here. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65558189 don't expect this woman to show up. Not here and reviews are not real. I met her at Antioch. She knocked on door. I wished I had looked out the hole. Big girl and no where near what the pics are. Starting getting undress. Her panties had sh*t stains in them when she pulled them off. I told her she had lied about pics and I wasn't interested. She went flipping crazy. Grabbed the money beside the bed and took off running out the door calling me a white mother fu at ker. I think she has mental problems. I started to pursue but this is not the best area to get involved like that. Be warned on this one.
    You did the right thing. No telling who she might of been with waiting outside plus if she was loud and carrying on outside someone might of called the police. Having her leave might of been worth the money.

  3. #525

    Yandy con artist and rip off at antioch

    So I saw this one last night. I wish I had read reviews on here. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65558189 don't expect this woman to show up. Not here and reviews are not real. I met her at Antioch. She knocked on door. I wished I had looked out the hole. Big girl and no where near what the pics are. Starting getting undress. Her panties had sh*t stains in them when she pulled them off. I told her she had lied about pics and I wasn't interested. She went flipping crazy. Grabbed the money beside the bed and took off running out the door calling me a white mother fu at ker. I think she has mental problems. I started to pursue but this is not the best area to get involved like that. Be warned on this one.

  4. #524

    Nadia Talented Chicago Spinner Beware Beware

    Saw a Listcrawler Ad Thinking it was way too good to be true. Txted and Lo and Behold No Deposit and at a better Mufresboro Notell! $$ donation after sending a pic and phoned convo. Greeted by a Blk-haired minx B cups Small, real Small!! Proceeded to a rather vanilla No GFE exp, All covered! I had to sample DATY and she finally let me! This unleashed the Beast in this Turkish nightmare! And what ensued was another hour so different from the first? BBBJ, Doggie, Mish, and mindblowing RCG that could have been uncovered? I'm a No Go Uncovered FS guy. All the while Bighead keeps ringing in? Espeascaily, when I passed a Butchy no doubt gal pal that was sitting in the hallway for 2 hours!! The next day she texted me for another round? Bighead says no! I thought it was her Low Becall Middle Eastern accent? Give here address to small apt. Studio rents out for cheap? We have some make-out time and I left my billfold and keys concealed on the coffee table. I go to the bathroom, She Hollars "I'm going to get some Hennesy"! You know what's next guys. I lost about $80 a small amount compared to CC and bank cards I now have an alert on!! She had put out this Evil vibe from the start and I was sucked in literally by this Geni' Beware! She hinted at having to leave Chi-Town quick!! RED Flag? Advise guys! Today I called her number and asked what The Hell? She giggled, "Your still Mad about that" Yes I am mad about it! What's the best way to make White Ram SUV tires suddenly go flat? She is still staying at the hotel I guess sure no retribution can happen? DM me for deets, please! I hate a thief and myself for the stupid mistake I made! Getting laughed at? Well, its time for a little Southern Hospitality! Don't be a the like me? YMMV Be Safe Guys V.

  5. #523

    Christy

    She is posting again. STAY AWAY as you will only get robbed.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/658049483341

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    She is posting again.

    STAY AWAY FROM THIS. Bad news, you will only get robbed.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/297909802345

  6. #522

    Christy

    She is posting again.

    STAY AWAY FROM THIS. Bad news, you will only get robbed.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/297909802345

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJones2011  [View Original Post]
    Christy has been around forever. Pictures are way outdated and she is a hard core drug addict. Avoid at all costs.

  7. #521

    That is Christy Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by DBlock615  [View Original Post]
    That happened to me too. Over the years I used to see her and at first she was legit but now I guess she just turned out to be kind of funny style as of lately so I stopped messing with her point blank. It ain't even worth it.
    Christy has been around forever. Pictures are way outdated and she is a hard core drug addict. Avoid at all costs.

  8. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Got to her location. Asked for donation, then she said she had to brush her teeth. Afterwards a knock on the door and she let in 2 thugs intimidating me. Left with no service given.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...x/902455495689
    That happened to me too. Over the years I used to see her and at first she was legit but now I guess she just turned out to be kind of funny style as of lately so I stopped messing with her point blank. It ain't even worth it.

  9. #519

    My experience too

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Got to her location. Asked for donation, then she said she had to brush her teeth. Afterwards a knock on the door and she let in 2 thugs intimidating me. Left with no service given.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...x/902455495689
    I am certain she did this to me about 6 months ago. Soon afterwards she texted me and asked why I hightailed it out of her hovel and begged me to come back. F that!

  10. #518

    Christy

    Got to her location. Asked for donation, then she said she had to brush her teeth. Afterwards a knock on the door and she let in 2 thugs intimidating me. Left with no service given.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...x/902455495689

  11. #517

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    It does suck that you got ripped off but it was a fairly inexpensive lesson that deposits are a scam.
    I admit that I've let the little head screw with me and sent a deposit to a sexy convincing ad that clouds my judgment, thinking "what the hell it might work. " But it never does. And I'm not defending thieves but if you put yourself in their place and imagine getting $50 or $30 or any amount of money on your phone from someone who doesn't know you and can't track you down, and then think whether you'd go to the trouble of actually meeting that unknown person or instead would just go and do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway before the deposit arrived, only now with an extra $50 in your wallet, it's hard to think that anyone would ever bother to follow through with a meeting under those conditions. Fifty bucks for doing absolutely nothing is a better wage than a couple of hundred you'd have to interrupt your night to go get. And of course nine times out of ten they're in another state anyway, and it's just a guy posting porn pics on the escort boards and counting the money that rolls in. Deposits never work for the client, at least in my experience.

  12. #516

    Sucks you got ripped off

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Another rip off artist. Sent $30 cashapp then no show. I've told myself I'm no longer sending advance, but this girl got to me so I gave in, and was a mistake.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/609232128697
    It does suck that you got ripped off but it was a fairly inexpensive lesson that deposits are a scam.

  13. #515

    No show

    Another rip off artist. Sent $30 cashapp then no show. I've told myself I'm no longer sending advance, but this girl got to me so I gave in, and was a mistake.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/609232128697

  14. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her numerous times and I can assure you the second picture is not Kayla.
    Good to know. I'd always wanted to meet her, but missed out when she was around.

  15. #513

    Not Kayla / Lyric

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/71872216#.

    Only has one pic, texted the number only to be texted back by a different number being all "Hey, you were texting me about our ad? My bullshit alarm was going off, but I decided to humor them and play along and burn the number afterward.

    Won't send any pics, so the second gal is a mystery. Says they're a package deal so it's either both or nothing, and want $$ for a hhr with which is fucking high even for doubles.

    Then, despite not sending any pics, had the audacity to ask for a pic. Declined, but they were ok with it. Then gave me the address to a sleazeball motel that's not the most comforting place out there (last time I went there a passerby tried selling me a pistol).

    So. Yeah. Take all that how you will.

    Just curious though. Doesn't this chick kinda look like Lyric / Kala from like a year or two ago, but less filters and looks like she's goin through a rough patch? Before and after pics included, it's mostly in the mouth and chin I see it.
    I saw her numerous times and I can assure you the second picture is not Kayla.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape