Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 552 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3191

    Tag

    Quote Originally Posted by BugBarbeque  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl who owns a espresso stand that also dances at Kitten's. I don't want to put her name out there. But, I want to know if anyone has done a VIP with her, and is it worth it?
    She is, in a fun way, batshit crazy. I'd love to know the same, private massage aok.

  2. #3190

    That's a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola's only go up to 500 for a 1 hr room according to her rates on Instagram. Are you sure it was her?
    I hope guys are not paying these prices, might as well get an escort LOL.

  3. #3189

    Anya at Pandoras

    Every time I Go in Anya is not there. Is she still working there?

  4. #3188

    Monse

    Monse hustles, but not in the negative sense. Her personality makes her absolutely adorable.

    She gets more attention than others because she is nearly irresistible. And always provides excellent mileage for value.

  5. #3187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola's only go up to 500 for a 1 hr room according to her rates on Instagram. Are you sure it was her?
    Yes. It was her.

  6. #3186

    Dancer at Kitten's

    There is a girl who owns a espresso stand that also dances at Kitten's. I don't want to put her name out there. But, I want to know if anyone has done a VIP with her, and is it worth it?

  7. #3185
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Man. Monse can hustle.

    The club was dead.

    5 or 6 dancers. Monse was the only one working it.

    These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.
    Always been wanting to try Monse. Heard so many good things about her.

  8. #3184
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Man. Monse can hustle.

    The club was dead.

    5 or 6 dancers. Monse was the only one working it.

    These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.
    Lola's only go up to 500 for a 1 hr room according to her rates on Instagram. Are you sure it was her?

  9. #3183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Monse Pandoras

    Man. Monse can hustle.

    The club was dead.

    5 or 6 dancers. Monse was the only one working it.

    These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.

  10. #3182

    Kitten's Monday Night

    Had a stripper text me and tell me she's going to be at Kitten's last night and wanted me to see her.

    Me: How much should I bring?

    Her: $1000 and a condom.

    Me: No. Thanks.

    Her: Don't worry, I can do $600, just bring a condom.

    Silence.

    Silence.

    Silence.

    Silence.

    Her: Okay, I know it's Christmas, I'll do $500.

    Anyway, I'm not paying $500 do secretly fuck for 10 minutes in a strip club. Sorry. I'm not mentioning her name here because some of the cucks here like to run back and tell people that I said something about them.

    Went to Kittens anyway and tried to avoid her (though I never her saw her there). Boy, did it suck. There was one great moment though. There was a new stripper that had never danced before ever (don't know her name), she showed up with three guy friends for support. So, when she went to dance, they walked over to the stage and using some kind of contraption sprayed at least $1000 one dollar bills on her immediately, could have been a bit more. The entire stage was covered with dollar bills (where you couldn't even see the stage) and well as the entire floor in front of the stage. After that initial amount, they had bags loaded with dollar bills that they showered on her through the two songs that she danced. I thought it was the sweetest thing for them to do, it even brought a tear to my eye. I guess I'm becoming a old sentimental fucker.

    Wasted $30 bucks on cover and soft drinks and left.

  11. #3181

    Sasha

    I came in her pussy for 200 $ 15 min.

  12. #3180

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandora's day shift and saw a handful of new girls, particularly two young hot blondes, Kinzie and Jade. Kinzie kept all her clothes on, which is a red flag for a low mileage girl, but Jade went full nude, which was nice. After she approached me, I told her I'm still watching the stage shows, and she never came back.

    Anyone have any experience with these two new girls? I saw on a thread that Jade is marked as "scammer" but I'm not sure if that's even the same Jade.
    Saw them both. Both looked really young. Seemed to take guys back to the VIP for 2-3 dances at a time. Thinking just some grinding. Jade as a OF account but its pay for everything.

  13. #3179

    Kittens

    Any information on Joy, Megan, ivory from kittens? Anyone had experience with them?

  14. #3178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198

    Kinzie and Jade

    Went to Pandora's day shift and saw a handful of new girls, particularly two young hot blondes, Kinzie and Jade. Kinzie kept all her clothes on, which is a red flag for a low mileage girl, but Jade went full nude, which was nice. After she approached me, I told her I'm still watching the stage shows, and she never came back.

    Anyone have any experience with these two new girls? I saw on a thread that Jade is marked as "scammer" but I'm not sure if that's even the same Jade.

  15. #3177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago the same question came up. Rumors that somebody got fired went around. Next thing we know, she was back. Some of these girls like faith and Ava have a travel bug and will disappear for a week or so then back to make that money.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlgaVaz  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean Samba? No, she was not traveling. A combination of stalker, restraining order, and a gossiping (lying) co-worker (surprising someone well known on this site) forced her out. I did not hear she was back but I haven't been back in many weeks.
    LOL. She worked her way out when she started spreading more than just rumors.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape