Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 8263
-
12-19-21 09:47 #3178Senior Member

Posts: 198Kinzie and Jade
Went to Pandora's day shift and saw a handful of new girls, particularly two young hot blondes, Kinzie and Jade. Kinzie kept all her clothes on, which is a red flag for a low mileage girl, but Jade went full nude, which was nice. After she approached me, I told her I'm still watching the stage shows, and she never came back.
Anyone have any experience with these two new girls? I saw on a thread that Jade is marked as "scammer" but I'm not sure if that's even the same Jade.
-
12-18-21 18:41 #3177Senior Member

Posts: 1102
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
LOL. She worked her way out when she started spreading more than just rumors.
Originally Posted by OlgaVaz
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 18:39 #3176Senior Member

Posts: 1102I had no problem in the VIP with Vanessa last night.
Originally Posted by ChubbyAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 16:13 #3175Regular Member

Posts: 17VIP = Private rooms?
Also for clarity, when I said "VIP" I meant private rooms that you pay the house for in addition to paying the performer. Does VIP typically mean something different (like just the general lap dance area at Pandora's?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 16:11 #3174Regular Member

Posts: 17Playground Girls w Extras?
On that note, any intel on which Playground performers are the ones to go see in terms of extras? I've only had two regulars in this post-COVID time and neither do extras, so if I were to branch out I'd love some recs.
The only thing I can contribute to the list based on my convos w the performers but not on experience (I haven't taken them up on their verbal offers):
Kittens:
- Sativa Rae: FS, BJ (covered I presume).
LCDV:
- Sicily: FS (covered I presume).
Pandora's:
- Lucy: CFS, CBJ.
-
12-18-21 16:01 #3173Senior Member

Posts: 443Private room vs VIP section
I know a few girls will sell you on the fact private rooms take the dancer out of the stage rotation so no interruptions. Sometimes the DJ won't call a girl from the VIP section but that it guaranteed.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 12:17 #3172Senior Member

Posts: 135Counter-productive?
Interesting, the Playground is pretty lax with the right girl, what's the point of VIP if it becomes as or more restrictive? Less money to the house if patrons decide it isn't worth the extra $.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 16:24 #3171Senior Member

Posts: 119Cameras
Have heard the same and had same toned down experience.
Originally Posted by ChubbyAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 13:29 #3170Regular Member

Posts: 17Pandora's Starting to Check Cameras?
Heard from my regular performer at Pandora's that a night manager has been telling the girls (some? All?) to cool it with the extras in the VIP, and saying he'll be watching the footage if he needs to. My regular said that she had to tone it down for us (had to keep my little guy mostly inside my clothing), and she's worried since a couple of girls (didn't name them) had been let go for it. My guess is that Vee is one of them as she's recently switched clubs, but no clue on others or if that's actually true.
Anyone confirm if their nighttime VIPs have been tamed down?
-
12-17-21 12:25 #3169Senior Member

Posts: 79Samba
Did you mean Samba? No, she was not traveling. A combination of stalker, restraining order, and a gossiping (lying) co-worker (surprising someone well known on this site) forced her out. I did not hear she was back but I haven't been back in many weeks.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 10:21 #3168Senior Member

Posts: 443Comes and goes
A few months ago the same question came up. Rumors that somebody got fired went around. Next thing we know, she was back. Some of these girls like faith and Ava have a travel bug and will disappear for a week or so then back to make that money.
Originally Posted by Thewayhome2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 00:43 #3167Senior Member

Posts: 198Ariel
Similar response to me too. Have a feeling she'll be very very expensive.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 22:48 #3166Senior Member

Posts: 75Rio pic?
Are any of the pics on the Kittens' IG page of Rio? (Row & Column).
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
In fact, can anyone I'd any of these women?
Thanks.
-
12-16-21 14:30 #3165Senior Member

Posts: 1102What standard do you seek? Who is the highest standard?
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 14:28 #3164Senior Member

Posts: 1102Rio is everyday but Sunday. Daytimes at Kittens.
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
Monse is a lot of fun. Daytimes at Pandoras.
Lola on Sat Day at Pandoras. BBBJ.
Vanessa at Pandoras. YMMV BBBJ.
Sasha daytime pandoras. BBBJ.
Lucy and Visa at Pandoras.
Check out their insta for the lineup.
https://www.instagram.com/thekittenscabaret/
https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/
https://www.instagram.com/sugarsseattle/










Reply With Quote






