Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 261
-
01-11-22 18:13 #171Senior Member

Posts: 260Thief
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/487425750487
No name in the ad. Phone digits are 984 23 X 8586. I don't know if we are allowed to post complete phone numbers.
AA about 5-2, said her name was Kay. She has a shiner under her right eye.
Also, I noticed this thief is back posting:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...b/523557535551
Goes by Beauty digits 984 24 x 7211.
-
01-09-22 11:46 #170Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Yep, time to give back. I doubt these degenerates actually file anyway but when the IRS goes through all these transactions they did they will be filing for certain now and not voluntarily.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 09:53 #169Senior Member

Posts: 265Dude
With this new $600 1099-K reporting for all these apps, these girls are SCREWED. Hello, can you say audit alert. Once they happily speed (walk) down to H&R Block to get their EITC and file their 1040, there will be a rude awakening when their "income" doesn't match what the IRS has.
LOVE IT! Put the heat were it belongs for once. These girls can't manage a fucking burner phone for one hour, do you think they can manage their taxes for an entire year? It will scare enough of them off OF / scamming / cash app / etc to where they will happily be doing dates for 60 again.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 15:29 #168Regular Member

Posts: 8Thief avoid
She is a thief. Took my money and ran. She got me with the I need money for a room con. She was on new Bern Ave. Lookout for her at budget or quality inn.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/943574486552
-
12-31-21 21:00 #167Senior Member

Posts: 62Jade (aka Puerto-Rican Princess) - Thief
She's back advertising once more. She's a thief and will rob you.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/261083516016
-
12-25-21 11:15 #166Senior Member

Posts: 1651Silver lining
To all the scammers the past few years collecting stolen deposits by using cash app. The IRS will be fully staffed and watching all those transactions. They leave a paper trail, this is one time I root for the IRS.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Personally I would never use cash app.
-
12-24-21 08:52 #165Senior Member

Posts: 1710That's so shitty and sorry they got you. But man. It is a simple rule. Never, ever ever pay any kind of deposit. Ever.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 18:28 #164Senior Member

Posts: 86She had me enroute to Holly Springs with nothing upfront then went dark. Is that where she told you her location was?
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 10:21 #163Senior Member

Posts: 129So sorry to hear this. I have been shutting down 3 or 4 scammers per day now since September but they are like cockroaches and keep coming back. I do not understand how they get past the verification process yet on RR and EA. If the sites would delete accounts once verified as fake they should be having a harder time finding a way to verify.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 18:02 #162Senior Member

Posts: 64Got scammed for the first time today
So I set up an appointment from a chick named Brooke on RR. Beautiful red head spinner. Normally, I check for other profiles. But hers actually had reviews and they're were mostly good. The location was very safe and in an upscale area. I noticed that her profile was no longer up from the weekend. But with the reviews, I figured I'd take the plunge. Yesterday when confirming, she said that she doesn't take cash (should have been the 2nd red flag. The first should have been her no longer having a profile up). So I was prepared to Zelle or Send an Ebay card. When I get there she asks for half upfront before coming to see me. It was at that moment that I should have bailed. NEVER give money prior to seeing them. NEVER. Ignoring all of the signs, I sent half. I had to resend bc the bank rejected it. She gave instructions to send again but not with even numbers. Immediately after she confirms payment, she then says that she has been robbed in the past and would need a 3 x what I sent her initially, as a deposit of which I would get a refund of the difference. It was at that very moment that I knew I was scammed. If I were to go back, there were many things that I could have seen as red flags. It was a learning lesson. I will stick to women who are well reviewed and have a large social presence. Instead of wondering I've found a hidden Gen that hadn't been reviewed yet, I should have stuck to my normal process.
-
12-21-21 12:56 #161Senior Member

Posts: 168I've been looking for a part-time job! I need to get on this!
Originally Posted by OneStarter
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 07:46 #160Senior Member

Posts: 129The ad is gone
I'm betting you were chatting with a dude in India. They are now trolling Reddit and other sites to grab videos and pics to build a very nice looking fake profile. Feed a few vids to you for some cash, even set up a fake SC. Its a good money maker.
Originally Posted by BartonFink;5688519[URL
-
12-21-21 00:38 #159Senior Member

Posts: 28The only thing real about that woman is that she real-ly took your money.
Originally Posted by BartonFink;5688519[URL
-
12-20-21 22:58 #158Senior Member

Posts: 168It could have been worse.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72074411
Looks hot, open menu, Snapchat available, so I contacted on Snap. She verified pricing at QV 70 HH at 140, HR at 180.
I'm not ready to commit, so I ask if she does an * or premium Snapchat. She has premium Snap for $35. I send it, she sends a vid of her playing with her t*ts, and a couple of lame mirror pics, then asks for $15 more. For what? I ask. For premium Snapchat. What did I just send you $35 for?
Well that goes in a loop for about 20 minutes, and when I finally say "No" for the last time, she goes there.
You are using bad.
I have a police friend.
And more.
I will file a case with the police in your name, saying you tortured me.
I will punish you.
You don't know me, I'll ruin your dignity.
You raped me, I'll tell the police.
Send me $10.
THEN she suggested we meetup, which I politely declined due to her previous threats of legal action.
MOTHERf*ck*are are these b*tch*s THAT stupid?
And speaking of stupid, this is the second time I've gotten ripped off for pictures, so MY dumb a** may need to chill out a bit.
Anyway, if she actually sees people, be careful. The stench of crazy is strong with this one.
If anyone HAS seen her, I'd be interested to know how her service is.
-
12-18-21 09:26 #157Senior Member

Posts: 224DO NOT SEE April SHOWERS 562-XXX-4903
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know to stay away from this one. She's an up-charger who is not upfront. It's the girl in the pics but she's not honest.
There are plenty of girls here who do good business and she's not one of them. TWOT, I wouldn't recommend EVER.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/059418553948
Stay safe,
Rio.











Reply With Quote




