Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 30812
-
12-21-21 17:02 #16307Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Anyone know her "Allison"
This has scam written all over it in huge fucking capital letters. If you actually TOFTT do report back.
Originally Posted by Ncviz
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
12-21-21 16:28 #16306Senior Member

Posts: 32Trina. Rate Increase
Looks like you both are correct. Trina's ad (see link below) on Rub Ratings clearly states up front that her rates have increased for new clients and grandfathered for regulars. That's a nice discount the regulars are getting for her services. Happy Holidays!
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/218800
-
12-21-21 16:20 #16305Senior Member

Posts: 126Fatima Colombian
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72206287
Recently saw her at a pretty nice hotel by Crabtree. I was a bit skeptical since in my opinion she looks TGTBT. Setup was a few quick and easy questions. $.5 for HH. Arrived at appointment time, she ask for picture of parking lot to verify I'm actually there. Upon sending pic she immediately sent her room number. She opens the door in long button up with nothing else. She ask for me to wash my hands. Have some small talk, then she starts off with an okay massage, she does use ever so slightly scented oil which I was not a fan of. She then ask me to flip over and off comes her shirt. Her body is 10/10 for me, very nice bolt ons and ass. Starts with a CBJ. Was a bit nervous still so she shoves her tits in my face which helped me very much. Then she starts in CG then we go to mish. As I'm approaching my time I feel bad since I only paid for the HH, so I tell her I don't think I'll make it to the finish line and that it's fine. She doesn't give up so has me lay down for a BBJ / HJ. Still doesn't work for me, which is normal for me. At this point I'm probably at 40 minutes so I feel bad and call it. Overall I was very pleased. I speak Spanish which also probably helped a bit as she was very friendly and not a clock watcher. The only con for me was the scented oil which is no bueno for me as it was a female and sweet scent. Next time I'll know to ask for no oil. I would personally recommend. She said she'll be in town 2 more days then will come back some time in mid January.
-
12-21-21 14:39 #16304Senior Member

Posts: 257Has anyone seen CaramelDeluxxx8?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-town/42829085
She was pretty responsive via text. Dare I say friendly and a bit flirty. Finally someone with some personality.
She claims to be staying in North Raleigh but the room would not be ready until this afternoon. By that time, my regularly scheduled programming has started and I can't get out.
Has anyone seen her?
-
12-21-21 10:44 #16303Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone know her?
-
12-21-21 09:01 #16302Senior Member

Posts: 129Dallas
I may be seeing Dallas this week, saw her once last year. Anyone have info on recent meetings with her? She was a lot of fun back then, no recent intel.
Thanks.
-
12-21-21 00:41 #16301Senior Member

Posts: 578Trina (s)
My fault. There are 2 Trinas:
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
Chubby Trina:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/trina-escort-raleigh-61253#erotic.
Thin (older) Trina:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/620345731683
Hope this helps.
-
12-20-21 18:09 #16300Senior Member

Posts: 161Sarcasm
Don't you get the sarcasm brother LOL.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 17:37 #16299Senior Member

Posts: 1651I am only
Referring to the Tyst add that the poster linked that states $250 and that woman lists her age in the fifties.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
Could be someone else, could be her and raised rates because it's on a notorious overcharged add forum.
-
12-20-21 15:44 #16298Senior Member

Posts: 269Trina
You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 12:31 #16297Senior Member

Posts: 376Information
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72130430
Just wondering if any one has any info to share on this one, I'm in the area for work for a couple weeks and hoping to indulge in some of the area's talent. Thanks in advance.
-
12-20-21 11:46 #16296Senior Member

Posts: 74Fake Latinas
I personally have not seen any of these providers but I can tell some pictures are obviously fake. Example the 5th link you can see the O.F watermark on the bottom of the first pic and another watermark from a different site on a different pic. Just always make sure to do a Google image reverse search before seeing any of these girls. Even then be cautious and hopes low when you get baited and switched like the millions of Asian ads on STG.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 11:10 #16295Senior Member

Posts: 87DM-d you
Short blonde woman, with a mole next to her lips?
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 10:49 #16294Senior Member

Posts: 87Never share details
Plenty of fish in the water, and if everyone stops sharing on principle, they'd stop asking. Remember, they are the ones getting business, and earning, per hour, on an average, more than a lot of CEOs. Without tax, that too.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 08:44 #16293Senior Member

Posts: 77Trina
This is good to know. Thanks for the info. I had a recent encounter with a woman that was really submissive and it turned me on. I've never really choked a woman hard, spit in her face, and slapped tits really hard until recently. It was more fun than I would have guessed.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




