rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 1232 1732 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 27920
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16955

    Same pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    That ad is almost 3 months old. But maybe this could help:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...attle/Wynnie90
    Same pictures on both sites.

  2. #16954

    She's flakey

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She is the most frustrating hooker ever. I've literally have been trying to see her for four months. She's EXACTLY what I like. We generally would exchange a quick email to set up a time and then she would go silent.

    I finally caught her when she was desperate for money and set up a visit to my place. I bought a bottle of wine she liked and everything. 15 minutes before she was to show she had a "family emergency" and cancelled.

    A week later, I tried again and she wanted me to meet her at her "incall" at a great low rate. She gives me the address and it's a "family spa" where she rents a private room with a hot tub for an hour and has us go in together as a couple.

    Umm. No. I would contemplate Tubs. But a place surrounded by children and I'm paying a hooker to fuck in a back room? No. I can't do that. So, I told her I would give her an extra hundred and pick her up and drop her off. I sent her to the website where I live (VERY expensive luxury apartments) to show that she'll be safe.

    Her response? "You might murder me". So, I finally gave up. I hope someone comes on here and says she's a lame fuck because she is the only hooker in Seattle I'd pay premium to see.
    I texted her a couple months ago. Radio silence. Then out of the blue she sends me a text over a week later claiming she flew ro Denver and a client bailed and she needed money for a flight home.

    After zero contact from my first text. Never seen her before yet treating me like some long term sugar daddy.

  3. #16953
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    She is the most frustrating hooker ever. I've literally have been trying to see her for four months. She's EXACTLY what I like. We generally would exchange a quick email to set up a time and then she would go silent.

    I finally caught her when she was desperate for money and set up a visit to my place. I bought a bottle of wine she liked and everything. 15 minutes before she was to show she had a "family emergency" and cancelled.

    A week later, I tried again and she wanted me to meet her at her "incall" at a great low rate. She gives me the address and it's a "family spa" where she rents a private room with a hot tub for an hour and has us go in together as a couple.

    Umm. No. I would contemplate Tubs. But a place surrounded by children and I'm paying a hooker to fuck in a back room? No. I can't do that. So, I told her I would give her an extra hundred and pick her up and drop her off. I sent her to the website where I live (VERY expensive luxury apartments) to show that she'll be safe.

    Her response? "You might murder me". So, I finally gave up. I hope someone comes on here and says she's a lame fuck because she is the only hooker in Seattle I'd pay premium to see.

  4. #16952

    I see a clue!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer1  [View Original Post]
    Saw emerald angel again. This was the third time seeing her. We have good chemistry and vibe. When we were well into the session I floated the request for bare but was politely rejected.

    I have had good luck with other providers posted here but not sure why I got rejected.

    Maybe it's truly YMMV.
    There. Right there. That's why she declined your raw wienie. You should ALWAYS negotiate at the beginning, while the implicit threat of you walking out is still palpable. This must happen before she already has your money, OR has serviced you enough that you're fully committed to the original "deal". I don't get very many "no's", but when I do it's before I've spent a dime. And I always walk away if they decline my offer. You can't imagine how hard it is for a girl to see her paycheck walk out the door. , all over a little piece of latex.

    Dick.

  5. #16951
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a deposit, she went dark. I can't recommend.

  6. #16950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this gal? Never had a toothless BBBJ but sounds interesting.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ARCALL-OUTCALL*SEXY-COUGAR-COMES-WITH-OPTIONS-SEXY-FUN-ROXI*Outragious-Reviews!
    Saw her 3 yrs ago and reviewed her. She was on time and did her job well. Been trying to see her again for the no teeth gum job, but hard to schedule on my end with anyone.

  7. #16949
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this gal? Never had a toothless BBBJ but sounds interesting.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ARCALL-OUTCALL*SEXY-COUGAR-COMES-WITH-OPTIONS-SEXY-FUN-ROXI*Outragious-Reviews!
    It's amazing. I miss LaylaLove and Naestya. Both gave excellent toothless BBBJs and rimjobs. Both are Mia now.

  8. #16948

    Oh man

    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer1  [View Original Post]
    Saw emerald angel again. This was the third time seeing her. We have good chemistry and vibe. When we were well into the session I floated the request for bare but was politely rejected.

    I have had good luck with other providers posted here but not sure why I got rejected.

    Maybe it's truly YMMV.
    Way to take that on the chin and not tell her you heard men say she did. Bravo. YMMV indeed!

  9. #16947

    Emerald Angel YMMV

    Saw emerald angel again. This was the third time seeing her. We have good chemistry and vibe. When we were well into the session I floated the request for bare but was politely rejected.

    I have had good luck with other providers posted here but not sure why I got rejected.

    Maybe it's truly YMMV.

  10. #16946

    Sexxxybritney01

    Why does she look so familiar. Was she under a different name. Does anyone have any personal intel on her? Would appreciate any info (especially if she belongs to this list here). A search here did not return anything. But then again was not sure what to search for as maybe her name has changed.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...exxxybritney01

  11. #16945
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #16944

    Toothless BJ and what else?

    Anyone see this gal? Never had a toothless BBBJ but sounds interesting.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ARCALL-OUTCALL*SEXY-COUGAR-COMES-WITH-OPTIONS-SEXY-FUN-ROXI*Outragious-Reviews!

  13. #16943
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    That ad is almost 3 months old. But maybe this could help:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...attle/Wynnie90

  14. #16942

    Wynnie90

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me.

    Total ghetto white chick.

    Nice big ass. I stopped in and tapped her in doggie for a hh until I busted.

    No up charge. She needs cash.
    I tried texting her, but got back a message that the number on her ad isn't hers anymore. Do you know her current contact info?

  15. #16941

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    Yes! I have seen her multiple times. She makes you send a deposit upfront but is legit. She belongs in this form and is open to most anything. She will usually meet you at tubs in Federal Way or at some dump hotel in Fife. Once she gets your number be warned, she will text you wanting money all the time. Phone bill, room fees, etc, the text will come and if you don't respond after a while she will go dark!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape