Thread: Prices in Hawaii
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 241
-
12-22-21 05:23 #196Senior Member

Posts: 623Support your local AMP
With all the discussion of inflation, I think the $200 OG AMP like Happiness, Osaka, Angel, Tonbo, etc. Deserve more support. They more or less have something for everyones unless you are only into 20 something.(They do have that sometimes too) They are the last of the great AMPs left after the bullshit Kaneshiro and Nadamoto persecution. (May Kaneshiro get fucked up when he goes to prison) Enjoy these places and the price while they last. And don't forget your favorite indies. When they are gone all we going to have are these $300 Chinese fuck house with rush and shitty service.
-
12-21-21 15:57 #195Senior Member

Posts: 716Riches
I remember that Riches had a locker that you could put your clothes in and lock it with a key on a neck chain. You could take it to the shower with you. I wish that the AMP's had that.
I also liked the ladies lounge whereyou could view the ladies through a one way glass and pick the woman of your choice. That way there was no ill feelings from the woman or the customer. You just picked the ones that were most appealing to you.
I loved seeing the haole spinner Ruby. She's the one that turned me on to rimming.
I liked when I was the first customer of the day, and felt her pussy stretching when I put my penis in her. She was an awesome lay at the time.
There are better ones now, but she was the original gold standard.
.
Originally Posted by DrGyno
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 04:00 #194Senior Member

Posts: 835Sunflower and the Thai places are already upping the prices quite a bit from the standard 200, approaching escort pricing.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 01:39 #193Banned Member

Posts: 322Db
DB is absolutely right. Gone are the days where we pay $$ and expect all star services. I have a few former all stars who don't work this business anymore, or who are at least on the DL, who I still see on the regular. And I pay them $$ sometimes $$ just to keep them enticed. If we want young girls who provide a premium service, then we'd be willing to pay the going rates. It's as simple as that.
-
12-20-21 20:08 #192Senior Member

Posts: 159Prices and service good
I think I recall going to Central back in the days. All I recall was it was either on the second or third floor in Honolulu. I believe that was the first time I got action in the hobby. Don't recall what actually happened in the room but I remember blowing my load deep and no condom. No Koreans working then.
Originally Posted by Craps
[View Original Post]
Since I was young, I didn't care what they look like anyway. Just get them and let loose. I lived a sheltered life back then not like now you can watch porn and learn different techniques. Back then you just try and learn from the local chicks what to do.
-
12-20-21 19:44 #191Senior Member

Posts: 159Halikauwila
Tropical was on the second floor on Halikawila street. Actually it the very near ward avenue. It was local girls who worked there. You can pay the house fee then go into the big room and chat with all the various girls. When you are ready, you ask and then they take you to the shower to wash down and take you to the room. This was a popular spot. How many of you guys remember this one? Just wondering. I am a old dude. Most of the guys I know are in the care home or dead now. Memories and I still go check out the young babes.
Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo
[View Original Post]
Aloha still poking around. Regardless of age. LOL.
-
12-20-21 19:05 #190Senior Member

Posts: 318Different strokes
Different girls have different work ethics. One of the main problems is that many girls overvalue their looks and think service is less important. Hardest working girl I ever met was also the hottest I've ever met and she charged 6 0 r 7 bills a meet. Worth every penny because she blew your mind every time to point where you were thinking about her for the next 5 days. A lot of girls just don't understand the psychology. They think they are providing a physical service when the primary service is an experience. There are pretty attractive girls here who provide a good experience for 2 bills but they are far and few between compared to the 2009 to 2018 era. Some girls have the idea that this job is easy but it is actauly a job that is hard and takes work. Some are willing to work and others think they can cruise. The scene goes thru eras. I remember 1996 thru 2002 being pretty shitty with a few exceptions then the period after that a lot of hot girls with a few dry periods. When they are all here competing with each other that's when things get hot. I mean think about walking into Sakura / Lavender in 2009 and seeing a line up of 10 super smoking hot chicks and you pick anyone of them. Million, Filipina Joy, Yuri, Kimi, Apple, Coco, and many more. That was an incredible time. Lets not forget the LEO crack down a couple years ago is what really changed the scene. Its going to take a while for that residue to go away.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 18:52 #189Senior Member

Posts: 206Old days
Stories from some seniors, central was 15 hf. 20 tip. 5 more for excellence service.
Originally Posted by Affairs
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 17:55 #188Senior Member

Posts: 1273The longer the guys here stick to the mentality that $200 is the absolute limit that any girl should be paid for an hour of service, the more Hawaii will fade into irrelevance as someplace an escort would base herself or tour.
I want to fuck new girls. I want to fuck hot girls. Don’t you? That’s why we do this, right?
They’ll only come here if they make money. They don’t run charities. And just because this is Hawaii isn’t a reason they’ll treat this place any different.
Originally Posted by AmpAddict808
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 17:49 #187Senior Member

Posts: 215I also agree. Just based on inflation alone, $1 in 2010 is now the same as $1. 27. So if you do the calculation, $200 ten years ago is now the same as over $250. On top of that, inflation this year is now over 6%. In addition to the loss of value of the dollar, inflation also affects the bottom line of providers because they have their business and every day living costs to pay too (airfare, rent, food, medical, clothing, etc.). Wishful dreaming to get top tier talent if the majority is stuck on $200. And on top of that Honolulu is a small market to begin with.
Originally Posted by ExitOnly
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 17:09 #186Senior Member

Posts: 1183DB is right
Granted I got into the hobby after it's heyday in Hawaii but the rates are really good.
If you expect to have the young pretty girls that will actually give you a good experience you're going to have to pay for it. Some of the Vegas girls I met here honestly don't like coming here cause the guys expect too much for not enough money. Supply and demand.
-
12-20-21 16:52 #185Senior Member

Posts: 623DangerBoy is Right
I agree. $200 is relatively low for the US. I remembered vegas was $300-$400 several years ago pre-covid but you do get the quality. I count myself lucky to have a few decent providers here that checked most if not all my boxes. As for lux / Nicole, the last time we texted years ago she said she would come back to Hawaii for vacation or photo shoot only and maybe take on a few clients. ($600 with my friend discount) But that was before she go big time so I am sure it out of my price range now if she even come back.
-
12-20-21 15:31 #184Senior Member

Posts: 1638Prices
Oh yeah, I wish I could escape the SO and visit LA or LV. I don't mind paying $$$ here if the provider is young, pretty, gives a long BBBJ and 69. To me, the older providers who do that for $210.00 aren't worth the money.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 15:12 #183Senior Member

Posts: 1273On one hand, you guys always ***** and moan why there's no young girls in the AMPs. Why there's always the same faces in the AMPs.
On the hand, you're saying any girl working in Hawaii, not just AMP workers, should be over the moon to get $200. They should also DFK, BBBJ and BBFSCIP and anal would be good too.
$250/ hr got you GFE in LA when I first started hobbying hard there in the early 2000's. The going rate there for GFE with any provider that's decent looking there is about $350 to $400/ hr now and that’s if you shop around. FS is more likely at that price point.
Let's say you're a young hot Asian chick willing to fuck for money. Hell, you're a good looking Asian woman in their late 20's to 30's that's willing to fuck for money. The fact that those circumstances have aligned is rare enough to begin with. Are you going to work somewhere that's going to pay you a fraction of the rate you could command in any other city the size of Honolulu on the mainland? That's not even taking into account the cost of living here to begin with.
Maybe you think they should feel privileged to be able to just work in Hawaii. I have news for you: people who aren't from Hawaii don't love Hawaii. It's just another place. And if you're in business, you do the math.
Why would you work in Hawaii, and deal with guys who will only pay you $200 for 45 minutes, and demand they can fuck your ass and bbfscip you, when you could work in a comparable city (say, Houston) and make at least double, probably triple, for doing less? Wouldn't you? And if not, please tell your boss you're willing to take a pay cut.
Don't believe me about the rates? Go on Eros, PD or TER or even the other city listings here. I was just talking to a friend who was telling me $400 was about the going rate for FBSM (massage with HE) in Orange County right now. That's just a massage, no sex.
Right now theres some provider who was toying with the idea of coming out to Hawaii but is reading this and who's reconsidered because money. Or maybe she lives here. Maybe she's that young Asian unicorn all of you are lusting over. Oh and for all of you who are salivating over the prospect of Luxx / Nicole Doshi making a homecoming? What makes you think she's going to do it in an AMP for her old rates? She's a real porn star now and she'll charge real porn star rates, more than likely inflated because she'll be with an agency. And thats even if she comes back to Hawaii. Lots more whales in LA, Vegas and NYC.
You shouldn't worry about guys that over pay, because really, $300, $400 an hour is the normal. Not the new normal. Normal. You should worry that you guys are underpaying and that's why Hawaii will never have the kind of talent the big cities do, despite the fact that you want big city talent.
It closed because the owner made her money and got out of the game before the cops came down on her. Any MP thats open too long gets pinched eventually. Youre right. Gone. And smart.
Originally Posted by MegaRat
[View Original Post]
New ones, meaning 50+ year old GILFs FOB from Korea and China, but not anyone on their 20s or probably even their 30s. Got it.
Originally Posted by MegaRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 11:59 #182Senior Member

Posts: 39Good old day
Didn't think any of you guys still around, you and doc Gyno.
Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo
[View Original Post]
Central and Richie use to be our club house.
God Good Old Days.












Reply With Quote




