Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Prices in Hawaii

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 241
This blog is moderated by DT Looker
  1. #181

    Tropical Massage

    Was Tropical massage on King st?

    I used to go to Riches, Fuji's, Central, and the one above Exotic Nights. They used to be $45/45 min; then it went to $50.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGyno  [View Original Post]
    This is just my opinion. Been a long time hobbyist since the days of "TROPICAL" (a Massage parlor) when the rates were just $30.00 and later they raised it to $32.00. Any hobbyist out there remember that? The rates on the streets were less if you cruise the streets and picked a stray up for action in the car. Those days the parlors were loaded with local babes trying to earn a few bucks. Now the MP are bring in korean and Chinese imports and the action has improved with anal, BBFS, and other good kinky stuff that local chicks often do not care to perform. I recommend all newbees to never pay more that two bills maximum for full service. If mongers keep paying more than that, we are screwing ourselves and future mongers in general. Two bills is a lot of money to pay. Money is hard to come by for the average joe in Hawaii who really work for a living.

    In the old days there was no computer and cell phones but only newspaper ads. Today we have the internet and can find pussy all over the place at Massage Parlors, relaxation places and private homes. Its just doing the research and figuring out which provider is worth it. Some providers are highly rated because she pays the shills to write stellar reports to drum up businese. Never pay more than $$ for FS. HJ should be less. Never let the provider take advantage of you if you are a newbee.

    One provider told me that a lot of the newbees would fire off their load as soon as they see their pussy. After that it is good bye and client gets shorted time. Also, If you tell them that you are leaving the islands, then you will be shorted time again because she knows you are not coming back. I use to get the FULL hour and now I am beginning to notice that MP cut their time to 50 minutes and some are down to 45 minutes. Shorting time is beginning to happen more often these days.

    Conclusion and opinion: Walk if they want money up front. Never pay more than $$. Write negative reports if they screw you over on their performance. Read reports and take it with a grain of salt, its YMMV. $$ should be for one full hour of premium service and tip accordingly if it worth it. Don't worry about LE, they go to the MP for action too from what one provider told me.
    .

  2. #180

    That's why I / we don't support that type of business

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveasianhi  [View Original Post]
    Just my observation on rates creeping up. Sunflower and the one that Hitomi advertises are $$ for 1/2 hour and $$$ for hour. Osaka $210 for about 45 min. Misa $$ for way less than an hour.

    I'd rather visit places that are at the standard $$ for an hour.
    The reason why it was mentioned here not to overtip or overpay for services, as that just makes the prices creep up.

    Also the reason why it's not always good to support Sunflower's new higher rates so that type of stuff doesn't become the new norm.

    A while back there was a place called Chichi's in the blue star area. They charged around 3 benjamins for being able to bang young full American girls. Where is it now. Gone!

    And for the providers here, if they don't like the pay they'll have to move along. They do end up being replaced anyway with new ones, even if it is a short while.

  3. #179

    Observation on Rates

    Just my observation on rates creeping up. Sunflower and the one that Hitomi advertises are $$ for 1/2 hour and $$$ for hour. Osaka $210 for about 45 min. Misa $$ for way less than an hour.

    I'd rather visit places that are at the standard $$ for an hour.

  4. #178
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 37

    Hawaii

    Isn't on the top of my to do list anymore. I have no plans anytime soon to visit I was simply saying that the prices in Hawaii even keep girls with tattoos on their chests out so if you want better quality. I'm not sure it can happen considering prices are more in the mainland and easier clients. Hawaii is a far flight from everywhere so its not like its easy to get there either. I'm just saying. Don't get mad at me. These are just facts I'm putting out there.

  5. #177

    Me Cook

    Quote Originally Posted by MeCook  [View Original Post]
    I try to be selective with my money and girls to see. An expected tip to a girl in my opinion no longer a tip and is a fee for the girl. If she checks all the boxes and provides excellent looks, service, attitude, I will pay well above what she is expecting to get. I do that to reward both services rendered and ensure that she might be excited to see me when I repeat.

    I have no reason to give more than a standard tip to the women that I have no reason to see again because of poor attitude, looks, or service. I don't give heavy tips to the girls that I am still deciding on with as well.

    So women that have tattooed breasts and are not spinners I will avoid seeing them. This way I won't be disappointed.
    Yes I concur with your reasons and rationale regarding tip. I also agree especially with your point you made in your third paragraph, ". Tattooed breasts and are not spinners I will avoid. "!

  6. #176
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 37
    Quote Originally Posted by MeCook  [View Original Post]
    I try to be selective with my money and girls to see. An expected tip to a girl in my opinion no longer a tip and is a fee for the girl. If she checks all the boxes and provides excellent looks, service, attitude, I will pay well above what she is expecting to get. I do that to reward both services rendered and ensure that she might be excited to see me when I repeat.

    I have no reason to give more than a standard tip to the women that I have no reason to see again because of poor attitude, looks, or service. I don't give heavy tips to the girls that I am still deciding on with as well.

    So women that have tattooed breasts and are not spinners I will avoid seeing them. This way I won't be disappointed.
    I agree. This way no one will be disappointed. Nothing worst than being in a session without emotion or one that just don't feel right LOL I totally agree with you on tipping a provider that makes you happy. Hopefully Hawaii will still be a desirable place to visit and work but it don't look too good as of now.

  7. #175

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Mundeok9  [View Original Post]
    What did you pay for your 90 minutes massage with happy ending? Total price?
    Because I had a 90 minute real professional, enjoyable massage, not the usual Rub, her service is better.

    Hf. 90 + tip. 20 +sensual HJ. 60 + . 10 because I never had a $10 for Change. Total $. 8.

    Plus she never asked for fees up front or demanded more like some have done. I want to see her again, may be get more next time. YMMV.

  8. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by JasOfOahu  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions now. But look around for two bills a hour Hawaii doesn't have many top providers left. In the mainland AMP'S are currently charging 280 a hour total and the cost of living is cheaper. I think now with all the places paying more on the mainland that Hawaii isn't on the top of the list of places providers want to visit. Keeping the prices lower than the mainland (knowing everything costs more in Hawaii) will not bring in new talent and it will make local talent leave too and not come back. This is my opinion but its kinda already happening too.
    I try to be selective with my money and girls to see. An expected tip to a girl in my opinion no longer a tip and is a fee for the girl. If she checks all the boxes and provides excellent looks, service, attitude, I will pay well above what she is expecting to get. I do that to reward both services rendered and ensure that she might be excited to see me when I repeat.

    I have no reason to give more than a standard tip to the women that I have no reason to see again because of poor attitude, looks, or service. I don't give heavy tips to the girls that I am still deciding on with as well.

    So women that have tattooed breasts and are not spinners I will avoid seeing them. This way I won't be disappointed.

  9. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by JasOfOahu  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions now. But look around for two bills a hour Hawaii doesn't have many top providers left. In the mainland AMP'S are currently charging 280 a hour total and the cost of living is cheaper. I think now with all the places paying more on the mainland that Hawaii isn't on the top of the list of places providers want to visit. Keeping the prices lower than the mainland (knowing everything costs more in Hawaii) will not bring in new talent and it will make local talent leave too and not come back. This is my opinion but its kinda already happening too.
    A few from tokyo, ume already in california. Then california lockdown from today, they said they would go to east or south. Not come back to hawaii.

  10. #172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133
    Quote Originally Posted by Mundeok9  [View Original Post]
    What did you pay for your 90 minutes massage with happy ending? Total price?
    I go the 90 min price plus 60.
    Since 60 min is usually at one20 I just do the math.

  11. #171
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 37

    Never pay more than.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGyno  [View Original Post]
    This is just my opinion. Been a long time hobbyist since the days of "TROPICAL" (a Massage parlor) when the rates were just $30.00 and later they raised it to $32.00. Any hobbyist out there remember that? The rates on the streets were less if you cruise the streets and picked a stray up for action in the car. Those days the parlors were loaded with local babes trying to earn a few bucks. Now the MP are bring in korean and Chinese imports and the action has improved with anal, BBFS, and other good kinky stuff that local chicks often do not care to perform. I recommend all newbees to never pay more that two bills maximum for full service. If mongers keep paying more than that, we are screwing ourselves and future mongers in general. Two bills is a lot of money to pay. Money is hard to come by for the average joe in Hawaii who really work for a living.

    In the old days there was no computer and cell phones but only newspaper ads. Today we have the internet and can find pussy all over the place at Massage Parlors, relaxation places and private homes. Its just doing the research and figuring out which provider is worth it. Some providers are highly rated because she pays the shills to write stellar reports to drum up businese. Never pay more than $$ for FS. HJ should be less. Never let the provider take advantage of you if you are a newbee.

    One provider told me that a lot of the newbees would fire off their load as soon as they see their pussy. After that it is good bye and client gets shorted time. Also, If you tell them that you are leaving the islands, then you will be shorted time again because she knows you are not coming back. I use to get the FULL hour and now I am beginning to notice that MP cut their time to 50 minutes and some are down to 45 minutes. Shorting time is beginning to happen more often these days..
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions now. But look around for two bills a hour Hawaii doesn't have many top providers left. In the mainland AMP'S are currently charging 280 a hour total and the cost of living is cheaper. I think now with all the places paying more on the mainland that Hawaii isn't on the top of the list of places providers want to visit. Keeping the prices lower than the mainland (knowing everything costs more in Hawaii) will not bring in new talent and it will make local talent leave too and not come back. This is my opinion but its kinda already happening too.

  12. #170

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by NevaEnuf  [View Original Post]
    Vera has relocated to another shop. And YES, it is still in CC. CURIOSITY, got me to go and check it out, she has always been good to me customer service wise.

    Glad I did, whether it was my lucky day or good timing.

    Met her new girl Thicha. Suggested 90 minutes. OK! Her massage was strong, walk on back, lots of Thai stretching. Best I've had in a long time. . the kind you get from a Legit shop.

    Lots of oil on the back, sensual rub, slow and smooth, knows how and where to get the blood flowing. Hot towel wipe down.

    Flipped, more rubbing and stretching, facial, chest, and then the groin. Knows what to do to make a happy ending.

    She has had excellent training in providing a needed service. No upsell, no talk of money, no short of time.

    Showing respect, I didn't ask for extra extras, OTCR only, although seeing her naked body would have been a plus.

    Service /9 , massage /9 , attitude /9, looks /7-8, shop and room /8 (still under construction).

    I tried 3 shops before getting an appointment here. All were busy WTF.

    Left very happy worth a repeat if she doesn't get busy. YMMV. ENJOY.
    What did you pay for your 90 minutes massage with happy ending? Total price?

  13. #169

    My views

    This is just my opinion. Been a long time hobbyist since the days of "TROPICAL" (a Massage parlor) when the rates were just $30.00 and later they raised it to $32.00. Any hobbyist out there remember that? The rates on the streets were less if you cruise the streets and picked a stray up for action in the car. Those days the parlors were loaded with local babes trying to earn a few bucks. Now the MP are bring in korean and Chinese imports and the action has improved with anal, BBFS, and other good kinky stuff that local chicks often do not care to perform. I recommend all newbees to never pay more that two bills maximum for full service. If mongers keep paying more than that, we are screwing ourselves and future mongers in general. Two bills is a lot of money to pay. Money is hard to come by for the average joe in Hawaii who really work for a living.

    In the old days there was no computer and cell phones but only newspaper ads. Today we have the internet and can find pussy all over the place at Massage Parlors, relaxation places and private homes. Its just doing the research and figuring out which provider is worth it. Some providers are highly rated because she pays the shills to write stellar reports to drum up businese. Never pay more than $$ for FS. HJ should be less. Never let the provider take advantage of you if you are a newbee.

    One provider told me that a lot of the newbees would fire off their load as soon as they see their pussy. After that it is good bye and client gets shorted time. Also, If you tell them that you are leaving the islands, then you will be shorted time again because she knows you are not coming back. I use to get the FULL hour and now I am beginning to notice that MP cut their time to 50 minutes and some are down to 45 minutes. Shorting time is beginning to happen more often these days.

    Conclusion and opinion: Walk if they want money up front. Never pay more than $$. Write negative reports if they screw you over on their performance. Read reports and take it with a grain of salt, its YMMV. $$ should be for one full hour of premium service and tip accordingly if it worth it. Don't worry about LE, they go to the MP for action too from what one provider told me.

  14. #168

    Our Future?!

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Some thoughts about pricing in LA: When I started seriously mongering in LA it was in the early 2000's. The going rate for a girl that was fairly new, early 20's, GFE (DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS) was about $250 an hour. It hung around there for about 10 years. I lived in the valley, so it wasn't uncommon to see porn stars listed. Back then the C-listers would ask for about $300/ hr, the B-listers maybe $400 to $500. The contract girls and A-list porn stars would command $800 easy, with $1,000 being not uncommon. Older, retired porn stars also worked (Bunny Bleu and Tammy Monroe come to mind.) You also had models and real C-list or D-list actresses as well who usually went for $400+.

    Sometime around the early 2010's the prices started going up. The floor was raised to $300, though girls asking $350 or even $400 wasn't uncommon. Porn stars started being a little more UTR about their business for whatever reason (I heard there was a stigma among some agents about girls that hooked on the side, but considering almost all the girls in porn hook, it's a pretty dumb stigma), so their floor went up to $400 to $500. Models and mainstream actresses went up to $600/ hr, at least.
    Thanks for this description. It looks like the prices are rising here too especially at ChiChi's. I'm not opposed to paying for quality but the girls just aren't raising the game as fast as they are raising the prices. Just my thoughts. TheKid.

  15. #167

    Overpaying for HJs

    Wonder if seeing the two 'body slide' providers from Europe (who then moved on to chi chis) put the (bad) upselling idea of the $$ HJ into the mind of the providers at this shop? My last massage there with slow, sensual massage with over clothes roaming / HE, I was tipping .6 over house for 90 min, and she looks at it and says 'more?' Added another .1, which earned me stink eye, but that's one of the reasons I refused Giselle's offer on previous visit. Yeh I know relative to mainland prices, we have it good here. Why not keep it that way without adding yet another thing to, the inflated 'price of paradise?

    -W.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Mint is fricken hot! Real picture. Young pretty Thai girl with great tits. Avg massage. Wanted 200 for topless massage. I offered 200 for FS. No deal. No do FS. I offered 200 for oral. No deal. Told her 120 standard price for HE. Negotiated 160 for topless finish with OTP roaming and tit play. Try not to let myself get upsold but little head was in charge that day. LOL. Cool chick. Probably repeat to see if more available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape