Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,876 to 16,890 of 41262
-
12-20-21 21:32 #24387Senior Member

Posts: 328Any info?
I keep seeing this one posting and I have a fondness for a thick woman and ones with a meaty. Ummm. Fun spot.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/841824610524
https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-994-0751
-
12-20-21 19:58 #24386Senior Member

Posts: 1244Erica
Came across this video of Erica giving some head. I saw her once when she was on the Northside over a year ago and enjoyed her skills.
https://m.tnaflix.com/amateur-porn/J...d/video6953466
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/212815424637
-
12-20-21 18:57 #24385Senior Member

Posts: 52Christmas bonus_who to see
Got the Christmas bonus and want to spend an hour with someone offer multiple pops, GFE, and BBBJ. Who is best to see right now if money really wasnt issue. Prefer no candy use or atleast coherent and a good time. On thicker side is a plus but not a must. Appreciate any guidance.
-
12-20-21 18:31 #24384Senior Member

Posts: 170Please lmk any reviews on this one
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/371400741217
Is she good also if so safe for BBBJ thanks in advance.
-
12-20-21 18:10 #24383Senior Member

Posts: 316Sweetness
Low,
Buddy if you had used the search under "Sweetness" you'd save yourself alot of headache. She is right there with Mandy3 X level of shit service and robbing people.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 16:49 #24382Senior Member

Posts: 158Anyone seen kaos recently?
I see her posting all the time but I haven't seen her in probably 2 or 3 years. Always had a great time and I guess I got lucky never having an issue with the db bf. She was always in the same shit hole as ashton off baymeadows. She still g2 g or has she gone down hill?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/953548020723
-
12-20-21 15:35 #24381Senior Member

Posts: 690SweetneS Is Not Sweet and Not Like Pis. Avoid This Heifer!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/541182841187
441 0778 is a number to avoid.
I texted SweetnesS and she agreed to BBBJ CIM 40 coins, and her ad pics were not too bad, so off I went to Mustang Rd.
Big Mistake!
First, she opens the door and does not look like her pics. She is 20 years older.
Second, she is high and mumbling to herself the whole time.
I should have walked, but jr wanted relief so I walked into her room.
She demanded payment first, I refused. She argued and I started to walk. Then she said ok pay after.
Third, she pulled out a condom, I said no it was BBBJ and CIM, she said not for 40 coins. Hmm she was not a poor memory, she knew she agreed to BBBJ and CIM, but not she was saying 40 coins was too low. She wanted 80 coins.
What did I do? I put on my pants and walked out with my money in my pocket not saying a word as she screamed at me and cursed me.
Bottom line, she does not look like her pics. Surprise, few stg girls do look like heir pics. But worse, she changes the deal, after agreeing to something she wants the money up front and then says the price is too low. Hey, if my offer was too low, then she should have never said yes, just say no or tell me a counter offer, but do not lie to me!
If you are stupid enough to see her. Then do not be doubly stupid and pay up front! You will be sorry if you do!!
Avoid her!
-
12-20-21 12:47 #24380Senior Member

Posts: 919If you're paying $100 for a car date
You're part of the problem. Jesus.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 10:48 #24379Senior Member

Posts: 522Good to go
Sexy, look like her pics. Only seen her once a few months ago. Will definitely see her again whenever I get a chance to venture off to the Westside. Incall location is not the greatest but it's not the worst either.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 10:12 #24378Senior Member

Posts: 180Sky
Anything on this "Sky"?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/428149466229
-
12-20-21 09:16 #24377Senior Member

Posts: 220Candace- SET UP (Monger be Ware)
Candace is supposedly hosting on SS near JTB. The place is a set up.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...00139/41531025
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/895717682459
The place is a set up. She has 2 cars of "associates" waiting near by. One is a new / newer grey / silver honda, the other is an older lexus, parket strategically at each exit point. Each car has 3-4 males in it. When I confronted her about it, she said honda was her sister's bf and lexus was guys who were "fixing" her apartment. Be warned, be ware. Always check your surroundings.
-
12-19-21 18:16 #24376Senior Member

Posts: 340Jenna
She used to go by Jenna here in Savannah. Need any info, look her up in the Savannah forums.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 17:19 #24375Senior Member

Posts: 435Middleburg area
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/568773497218
I know there have been mongers looking for something in the Middleburg Fleming Island area for a while. If you don't mind them thick. This girl is amazing. We met up at a grocery store in Middleburg she got in my Yugo and off we rode. We finally found a place to hide and got down to business. There is no gag reflex and she can take it all, I had to have her stop so I can do the main event. Very clean very smooth smells like bed bath and beyond. Very active and very verbal during mish. Total GFE and PSE. Better than Nikki in IC. I nw have a new ATF. Kandy is out of gas now. There is no drama no drugs at all and she did just move here. I know her family. All together 100 Mario coins went in the arcade but it was all a dream in a Yugo and I will go back to sleeping in the car. She has no incall at the moment but outcalls and cardates are always available.
-
12-19-21 15:39 #24374Senior Member

Posts: 411Wtf
[QUOTE=TwoWheels;5685896][I'veknownJenforanumberofyearsandshe'salwaysbeenagoodperformer.Sawheracoupleofdaysagoandshe'sstillgoodatwhatshedoes.LostherforacoupleofyearswhenshewenttoSCandnowthatshe'sbackshebroughtacoupleofextrapoundswithher.FarasIknowshe'sneverhada'bad'reviewsotreatherwell.QUOTE=NeckAuthority;5685550]You have that many post, and don't know Jen?
AKA BUTTERFLY JEN? Search any of those names.
No bad reviews-ish. Suspicious.
Gibberish much?
-
12-19-21 08:03 #24373Senior Member

Posts: 190Butterfly Jen
[I'veknownJenforanumberofyearsandshe'salwaysbeenagoodperformer. Sawheracoupleofdaysagoandshe'sstillgoodatwhatshedoes. LostherforacoupleofyearswhenshewenttoSCandnowthatshe'sbackshebroughtacoupleofextrapoundswithher. FarasIknowshe'sneverhada'bad'reviewsotreatherwell. QUOTE=NeckAuthority;5685550]You have that many post, and don't know Jen?
AKA BUTTERFLY JEN? Search any of those names.
No bad reviews-ish. Suspicious. [ / QUOTE].









Reply With Quote




